It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two different people, two similar dreams, but what is it evidence of?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Okay im goin to bed now...got work in the morning...we will continie this tommorow.have a gd nite friend...rest easy and know I dont think that the dreams will come to happen...just anything is a possibilty..ppl meet for reasons..so do other things...the universe is a wonderful place and I hope one day u read through that article...it really changed my perspective on the world...have a gdnite bud..peace n buds

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamtraveler420

That is something I have learned over the years, we are all connected in some way, even if we don't understand how exactly. Check out this music video that tells you what we know about the connections already through science.

Although they leave out the spiritual/psychic aspect sort of, at the same time, they don't if you really think about what they are saying with this song.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by gostr

No way...................really?!?

That sounds like a "Nightmare on Elm Street" kind of thing.

So did you talk to each other in the dream or just about the dream after? Very cool stuff!

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamtraveler420
reply to post by Wonderer2012

If you think thats weird...check out this article on ATS that is entitled explanation needed with a series of dreams...it is a convo pretty muuch between me and another person about exactly the same dreamw...here is the link...just know u are not alone...nucu love...dreamtraveler...

Here is the link..plz read thru it all and see where we are located in relation to each other...ive never talked to them on ATS before either..but anyways enuf of my rambllingss...see for yourself

www.abovetopsecret.com... tell me what u think after u read our story...i understand

Wow, that's pretty strange.

What would be the odds of that occuring

Nice post.

Thanks to all who replied, it's a comforting thought that it could be contact with spirits in the dream world. The fact the dreams are so similar is what interested me.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Thats what I was saying...how come its recurring...just weird...nice post too OP...i love dreams stuff...haha as you can see in my name...lololol..anyways...update me and, let me know if your dreams keep happening

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

I am still young and learning...im only 25 but feel blessed to be able to see the connection between all of us...its wonderful when u find it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join