It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should Canada Run For US President?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Remember, it's not just one Canadian we're talking about here...it's ALL Canadians!

All in fun folks...But damn they make some good points. IMO anyway.

My Favorite? “Corporations will still be people, but if they can’t provide a birth certificate they will be legally obligated to care for your lawn.

www.bbc.co.uk...

As Barack Obama campaigns to win a second term, and Republican Mitt Romney fights to stop that, two comedians are trying to convince Americans to choose a real outsider as the next US president. In their satirical book America, But Better, Brian Calvert and Chris Cannon are asking Americans to choose Canada - not a specific Canadian but rather the entire country.

And the Campaign Promises? Gotta have a few.

www.theglobeandmail.com... 6379/

The party promises American voters: “One gay couple will be allowed to marry for every straight couple that gets divorced.

“The phrase “job creators” will be changed to “job creationists,” and they will be given seven days to actually create some.

“Corporations will still be people, but if they can’t provide a birth certificate they will be legally obligated to care for your lawn.

“Corners will be installed in the Oval Office, and timeouts given to congressmen who can’t play nice.”

A scrolling list of things Mr. Calvert argues Canadians do better include healthcare, human rights, and the employment rate – along with big foot sightings, lumberjack fashion and bear attacks.

We could be that third independent so many Americans are wanting and we have the money so we don't need to take bribes.

We wouldn't change a thing about how Americans live and we could even have another holiday...BFF Day!

And the best part? Americans could finally get to understand Poutine!

mmmmm...Poutine....

C'mon, give us a chance...

CANADA FOR PRESIDENT!

Peace

edit on 20-9-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I have a better idea that I am pretty sure has been talked about at the pentagon.
Annex, Invade, Incorporate Canada and Mexico a new North American Union. who could stop them?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by gaurdian2012
I have a better idea that I am pretty sure has been talked about at the pentagon.
Annex, Invade, Incorporate Canada and Mexico a new North American Union. who could stop them?

So just one step before a New World Order?

Nah.

Lighten up, it's in the joke forum.

Peace

edit on 20-9-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by gaurdian2012

If you think tou have problem now
just try it
and better protect your capital this time.

Would just love to see a 100 ton tank in 5 to 50 feet of swamp.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Nom nom poutine...

It will be our greatest weapon against evil aliens...which will then enslave us to make more and more.

top topics

join