It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious underwater crop circles discovered

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Here they are in all their splendor.

NOAA or National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration in full say that in all the global ocean niches, only five percent have currently been explored with about 95 percent still waiting for the eye of man to document it. Yoji Ookata is a photographer from Japan dedicated to bringing to the fore the mysteries below the ocean, something he has done for 5 decades just around the Japanese coast. After finding rippling sand patterns in a geometric fashion, Ookata’s curiosity was aroused and he set to demystify the “mystery circle”.

Aliens ? Deep underwater ships sending us a message ? Or perhaps atlanteans ?

Not a chance! Here is the responsible.

The team documented with a camera the profile of the artist; rather small kind of puffer fish with a length a couple of inches that tirelessly swims a whole night and day all in creating the huge organic creations through a single fin’s gesture.

Now i must say it is less intriguing than aliens but i am totally mind blown by the ability of that fish to be able to make such a "perfect" figure. I would not be able to draw anything like that in sand, without tools anyways.

edit on 20-9-2012 by alphaskunk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Unfortunatly this was already posted...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The search button helps that ye know...

But thanks for the close up of the fish... I think i ate one of those in a can a few days ago

edit on 20-9-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Those shapes totally remind me of something made by sound.

Check out cymatics

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
Unfortunatly this was already posted...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The search button helps that ye know...

But thanks for the close up of the fish... I think i ate one of those in a can a few days ago

edit on 20-9-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

At least those that are online now will have a chance to see it. Unless they should search for something they do not know about in order to learn about it.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
Those shapes totally remind me of something made by sound.

Check out cymatics

Simply amazing

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by alphaskunk

That is incredible, but why does this little fish do this?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobertF
reply to post by alphaskunk

That is incredible, but why does this little fish do this?

Through careful observation the team found the circles serve a variety of crucial ecological functions, the most important of which is to attract mates. Apparently the female fish are attracted to the hills and valleys within the sand and traverse them carefully to discover the male fish where the pair eventually lay eggs at the circle’s center, the grooves later acting as a natural buffer to ocean currents that protect the delicate offspring. Scientists also learned that the more ridges contained within the sculpture resulted in a much greater likelihood of the fish pairing.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Shut up and take my money - ill take 1 fish of that kind thank you, lol i bet if sea researchers never found the reason for the strange circle patterns on the bottom of the sea we would have silly ATS threads giving us fake reasons this could be a alien extraterritorial
edit on 20-9-2012 by IPissExellents because: i forgot to read the full story bottom line

new topics

top topics

join