It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a "conversation" with anyone who still believes...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

no one does. that why its a "conversation" with someone who still believes that they do have a choice. but ask Realspoke or Grumble. they still believe in left/right bs that stops us from overcoming. keeps us bickering

i know the two parties are one. thats why you should vote for me.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

me/you/them: Vote Jeremiah for congress/senate/POTUS 2012. give dictatorship a chance. its what we have anyways.

And, why Jeremiah? Quoting Paul McCartney, he was a bullfrog, right?
Just kidding, really.
But as one with biblical knowledge, I do find it interesting that you chose Jeremiah, here, of all other names.

Anyway, thanks OP, for your post. I don't reply to half what gets me, and you got me. How tragic it is that we live in a country where we are lead to believe that the power of the vote sets us apart, and represents and protects us from tyranny, when perhaps we live in the most oppressive, tyrranical situation used to support the same worldwide.....
What I was trying to say in previous posts is when the campaign and its media coverage tweaks one who has an opposite political belief to, actually, defend, what should be the core of the opposite party, when they seem to have forgotten, it becomes obvious, as your OP seeks to show, that no party represents the people of the republic it seeks to make a demonstration it does.
We are lost. In circular histories, we are lost, and have been many times, and what is happening now is just the same. Recently, I have been studying the civil war in this country and its effects. The bloodiest war in history. And did we achieve what was sought there? The loss of life, the blood in the fields, the silence if you visit Antitem, Charleston, etc....what did we lose there, do we even know, even now. I saw a picture of a civil war general, recently, and as usual, his right hand tucked into his uniform: the hidden hand. It haunts us, and yet, do most of us even know what that means, and the consternation, once researching it, and finding it throughout history, in the bloodiest of places, of helplessness to its imprint, hidden or otherwise.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Another_Nut

LOL. thank god i still can. You are funny. And why, again, should I vote for you? BTW, I don't vote anymore, useless waste of time. But I will be glad to entertain why I should entertain a vision of you for ruler of the "free" world????

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

this is by far my favorite response . open and honest. you sir have a place in my Dictatorship should the time arise.. i agree with most everything you said. and think a few people in this thread should commit it to memory .i shall msg you soon where we might be able to create a thread just for you.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

i am Jeremiah. and i like your post.right on. o and Jeremiah is my given name too. but i know what u mean.
im not here to hide im here for your vote.
edit on 22-9-2012 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-9-2012 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

ask away i will answer all questions you may have of me. and BTW my Dictatorship will not be a "free" place it will be a place dedicated to one thing. getting us off this single point failure we call earth . giving people the (no pun intended ) SPACE to let us all be who we want to be without interference from anyone else. that is the crux of my platform.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join