It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran’s atomic energy chief admits to giving the IAEA false information

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
really...........

blah blah blah.. fox news is biased.. as you're all taking news from a site hosted in israel as fact

msm copy pasted the article, it must be true

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
reply to post by kdog1982

Dear kdog1982,

Thank you for reminding me that I have to be briefer and more direct in my postings. Let me rephrase what I said:

"All right you Muslim supporters, let's not hear any more BS about Iran nor working towards Nukes. Even your own boys in Iran admit they're lying. I'll let you get away with saying we need more evidence, but beyond that STFU."

What do you think? Should I keep that as my new style?

With respect,
Charles1952

If you do.I like like you old style.

But the new charles may appeal to the younger crowd.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Flag but no star. Even if the report is exact, I can't say I would blame Iran by not providing clear indications on the targets that should be taken out or fragilities of their project. They have been victims of sabotage and have already claimed that the informations they provide makes them vulnerable.

The base point is that Iran is part of the IAEA and Israel is not, beyond that there is not much that Israel (and pro-Israel nations, those that support Israel policy in the region) can bitch about that can be taken as having any moral superiority.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Dear kdog1982,

Well, your opinion was the only one I really wanted, so old-style it is.

As far as appealing to the younger crowd.. . . Let me tell you a true story about me that I've never told on ATS, or the internet for that matter. But you have to promise not to let anybody know about it, and especially don't tell the younger members. Ok? Good.

I'm getting to be older, and I spent some time in my younger days playing with tanks for the Army. It's not very surprising that my hearing is a bit iffy. I was tested fairly extensively and given results that showed, while one ear was a little better than the other, they both had lost a lot of ability to hear high-pitched sounds. The doctor told me that I had to especially be careful in some settings because it would be harder for me to hear women and children. I thought for a moment and said "Why do you think that's a problem?"

Anyway, I'm a little disappointed that this topic isn't being more thoroughly explored. I can't shake the question, "What in the world do they think they're doing?" Do they want the world do believe they have nukes? Why? Do they believe that Israel won't shoot first? Why lie to the UN? That's got to make them look bad to the world. They could just as easily say, "we're cancelling all IAEA and NPT treaties, and we refuse to talk about nuclear weapons any more."

I'm still desperately trying to come up with some reason for their behavior that isn't "The top levels of government are insane."

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952

Dear kdog1982,

Well, your opinion was the only one I really wanted, so old-style it is.

As far as appealing to the younger crowd.. . . Let me tell you a true story about me that I've never told on ATS, or the internet for that matter. But you have to promise not to let anybody know about it, and especially don't tell the younger members. Ok? Good.

I'm getting to be older, and I spent some time in my younger days playing with tanks for the Army. It's not very surprising that my hearing is a bit iffy. I was tested fairly extensively and given results that showed, while one ear was a little better than the other, they both had lost a lot of ability to hear high-pitched sounds. The doctor told me that I had to especially be careful in some settings because it would be harder for me to hear women and children. I thought for a moment and said "Why do you think that's a problem?"

Anyway, I'm a little disappointed that this topic isn't being more thoroughly explored. I can't shake the question, "What in the world do they think they're doing?" Do they want the world do believe they have nukes? Why? Do they believe that Israel won't shoot first? Why lie to the UN? That's got to make them look bad to the world. They could just as easily say, "we're cancelling all IAEA and NPT treaties, and we refuse to talk about nuclear weapons any more."

I'm still desperately trying to come up with some reason for their behavior that isn't "The top levels of government are insane."

With respect,
Charles1952

Losing that part of your hearing that tones out women and children is priceless.I am starting to devolope that.

Back on topic:
I have just had this feeling,and maybe it's a fleeting one with no cause of concern,that Iran and Israel are going to poke at each other til after the US elections.
Then maybe they will go ahead and get things started.
Then,of course,the US will get dragged in it and so on.
There is a plan in the whole scheme of things,it's just I haven't wrapped my head around it yet,ya know?

Peace,
K

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Dear kdog1982,

Let's assume for a moment that everybody is able to compose themselves until after the elections. I'd give a lot to know whether a Romney victory or an Obama one would make war more likely. I can argue either side, but I just don't know. Got any thoughts?

My really rough guess is that if Obama wins, Iran will be more willing to attack, not fearing American retaliation. Further, Israel will be more likely to attack, because they will know that they're alone for the next four years, so anything that's going to happen, they'll have to do.

I'm scared.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

This whole Romney,Netanyahu relationship is what is bothering me.
So,ok,they were business partners back in the day.
Not close friends ,probably not even friends then.

But ,there is that connection,and if you have been around awhile,you know how you can renew connections,even making them stronger.

Then you got Obama, foreign policy is really weak.
More than weak,almost non-existent.
Obama becomes unavailable to Netanyahu.
Why?
To busy with the campaign,or are there other reasons.

Just ramblings from a guy who sometimes reads into things to much.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join