It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Redefining my relationship with You

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
and the world. first lets get the hard stuff out of the way. this is the truest, most genuine . Real Apology . i have found ,and it goes out to everyone. we have all done our dirty deeds . we all owe each other a true true "im sorry".i think this is how we all feel when confronted with our mistakes. you will of course need to edit a few words . change "Pickles" with planet/people/person you have wronged. lol.

i want to fix this world and it starts now.

more to come . we can do this.
edit on 20-9-2012 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I freaking love Metalocalypse.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Another_Nut

That clip was awesome, not really in a good way. For a moment, the guy trying to say sorry sounded like Randy "Macho Man" Savage. "Ooohhhh Yeaaahhh!".

I can't tell if you're serious with your post because of the video example you chose. So, are you serious? If so, in what way does that video enhance what you're trying to express? I mean, it's pretty campy, don't you think? It's meant to be comedic.
edit on 20-9-2012 by InTheFlesh1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

yes it is creepy and for MANY people i know vomiting blood sounds way easier than a true apology. many. and for us as a People . as the U.S. and anyone (most) of the modern world that exploits the others for our new iphone. have you apologized? to all the starving while we use gas to grow corn...so the OUR governments in OUR names with OUR money ,then turn that corn back into gas! no i suspect taking that true leap and truly meaning that apology you have to "vomit blood" its that hard. try it . mean it. mean it so that it changes your mentality.

so that you know you cant continue to exist without making sure "it" gets fixed.

join