It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A "conversation" with a typical Obama supporter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I know that the video is not titled in such a matter: However; this is a response to realspoke's thread

www.youtube.com...

I hope the embed is correct but here is my take.

The dems that embrace all this hope and change are impoverished and expecting the redistribution of wealth to get to them, but thats not the case since the puppet masters are not at the bottom of the wealth chain.

I don't pit myself against realspoke by any means it was just his thread polarizing the romney supporters all the while his guy's supporters are at least as bad... in general that is

"i dont have to worry about putting gas in my car"

yeah.... hows that working out?
edit on 20-9-2012 by eazyriderl_l because: fix title

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
these are much better and more up to date. mind you, this is the cream of the crop of the democratic voting body. the 'leadership' of the party throughout the nation.

and this:
www.thedailyshow.com...

edit on 20-9-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-9-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
That's not an conversation, that's a 30 second sound bite.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I agree liberals are so caught up with their emotions that it blinds them.. The biggest story of the week was how Romney said something that made some people feel bad... Who cares!... The bigger story about how the Obama administrations incompetence on 9/11 got an ambassador and others killed goes to the back page... Same thing with the Fast and Furious scandal.... Obama has to go before more innocent people die..

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Th1nker
I agree liberals are so caught up with their emotions that it blinds them.. The biggest story of the week was how Romney said something that made some people feel bad... Who cares!... The bigger story about how the Obama administrations incompetence on 9/11 got an ambassador and others killed goes to the back page... Same thing with the Fast and Furious scandal.... Obama has to go before more innocent people die..

What incompetence on 9/11? Did he ignore warnings of an attack like Bush did? Looks like the rioters forgot to send a memo huh? Maybe you should have a talk with the Marines seeing how it's their job to provide security. And what did Obama have to do with fast and furious.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Yes there are more up to date vids and better "conversations" as well. My point was that there is extreme stupidity that will attach themselves to any party. Thats why we need to get rid of the parties and vote for who is better for ( in our own personal views) our people in this country.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Let me give you the cliff notes version of what's going on in the news... 1) Our Lybian ambassador Chris Stevens was killed on 9/11/2012 because the Obama administration did nothing to step up security even though they knew it was the anniversary of the attack on the WTC and had intel that the safe house in Benghazi had been compromised but chose to ignore the warning... 2) Eric Holder is a member of the Obama administration... he will most likely be going to jail because of the botched Fast and Furious operation that resulted in the death of a border patrol agent...

new topics

top topics

join