It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd Looking Craft ~Sept 2012~

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

I have to agree with that observation. It's a plane with it's anti - collision strobe beacon flashing. No ufo to be found here.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Good image enlargement. Looks kinda triangular to me now..
We all know the popularity with the triangular craft that people have reported.
One of my trucker friends says he saw one while going through Texas..

reply to post by elouina

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Human_Alien

Green nav light on the right wing tip...check.
Flashing white anti-collision light...check.

I think we're better off assuming it's alien because oddly enough, there seems to be less questions that way!

Not really.

A Human applying limited logic........ Check!

A human preferring to make stuff up.......Check!

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Human_Alien

Green nav light on the right wing tip...check.
Flashing white anti-collision light...check.

I think we're better off assuming it's alien because oddly enough, there seems to be less questions that way!

Not really.

Phage
Have you ever seen anything that you thought was a UFO ?

By the way i dont mean alien, I mean black projects (manmade)
( not that i dont believe in ETs)
edit on 21/9/2012 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Ahhhh whotookmymojo again , I don't believe this is an aircraft Extraterrestrial or Human (non night vision), I believe the guy is a hoaxer and the lights are placed on a hill .

I did some investigating earlier this year with another of his videos and found on his channel the creek where he goes to film these UFOs , not long after This post that video was set to private but you can still see the location picture on the video .

At 1.11 and 1.30 you can even see birds flying in front of the "object" which he sometimes calls Stars on his other videos

edit on 21-9-2012 by gortex because: edit to edit

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I agree with Phage, and everyone else who says the object/objects in the footage are aircraft.

More interestingly, did anyone notice the meteor at the top right of the screen @ 3:43?

Here's a screen shot which I've marked to show the meteor:

A shame that people like this who waste their time filming aircraft, lanterns, etc don't try to capture footage of things like meteors, sprites, and other phenomena that deserve more study/attention.

We have countless hours of youtube footage from all around the world, yet not one minute of footage of an actual verifiable UFO caught on camera - when will people realize that they are wasting their time chasing after something that does not exist, except in the minds of the uneducated (believers)?

If the definition of insanity is "repeating the same action and expecting a different outcome every time", then surely those that "investigate" the subject of UFOs in this manner fall into this category.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
It may be a plane or a helicopter, but no spaceship, no saucer, no aliens...

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
.....I really thought you were better than this Human Alien with all the time spent on this site reading and posting....

You should watch more planes at night and you would recognize this light configuration within 30 seconds just as I and many others did also

top topics

<< 1   >>

join