It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hope that I will be able to visit Area 51 this up and coming summer.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I want to get out there and check things out. You know get a feel for the area and hopefully some mysterious people too. More importantly I want to get up close and personal you know let them get a good sense of me as well. The phrase I like to use is beep at them. I want to go out there and beep at them. If you knew me well enough you would understand what I mean by that. I am not talking about going past lines that I shouldn't be going past lines into unauthorized areas. The illuminati I have no clue as to what their thinking. They are after the technology to be able to bring people back to life. You know be able to keep people alive while your killing and torturing them. .Sorry but This UFO technology is already been paid for in blood and So you will have to pry it out of his dead cold hand first "You know that UFO you recovered a wicked long time ago well he thinks(he paid for it!) he left his wallet in it." Here's a mystery for ya. Why did someone I live with tell me something a wicked long time that things would get 10X better for me once we get moved away and settled in to the new house. Things were really bad for me then when they told me this I suspected I was everyone's puppet but slowly and surely things have gotten a lot better for me. The difference is like night and day! And the realization of all this is. I am at the mercy of those around me. And if a certain someone didn't have some use for me I would be long gone by now. I was up stairs one day in this persons bedroom and asked what's that on the ceiling the other person in the room replied your name apparently this person thought about me so much as to be reading my name off of the ceiling you know just thinking about me in general My name wasn't really up there.And the other person is apparently a mind reader. How did the other person know what they were thinking. Because I know they wouldn't dare confess to it. Anyway it is a long hard road out of hell! Which is where I was at. I'm telling you in the near future some nonordinary things are going to begin to happen. I will keep you posted.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I really want to go there as well

Closest I have been is on one trip to Vegas we cruzed around the airport at night and I got to see the Janet planes

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I've been there... If you can even hike up the peak to see the base anymore I'm not sure. We stayed overnight on a few occasions. Went into Rachel to see what was up... Not much. It's been awhile, about 12 years for me so I didn't get to see the big super hangar but I suggest you not get your hopes up. I went pre 9/11... I just don't want you to be upset if you don't see much except the camo dudes. Do expect that you will be recorded both audio and visual, and don't do anything stupid or silly. Have fun!

Oh and you might wanna break that OP up... Kinda hard to read a wall of words. Just sayin...

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Good luck. And if you wanna get into the base, you might wanna go up to those men in the trucks and talk to them for permission before driving through.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
You won't be able to see anything interesting, I have already been. So it's going to have to be just for your own amusement. Good luck with that.

join