It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The whore of Islam:Martin Schulz

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Great our own EU parliament chairman wants censorship in Europe over the movie innocence of muslims.
Good we have the PVV trying to impeach him (make him resign), he has got to go, so his allahfanboys, and we have to forget this ever happened asap.

He "urged all leaders in the affected areas to do their utmost to protect diplomatic staff in their countries and to avoid all kind of inflammatory rhetoric." In other words, Sharia blasphemy laws are coming. Christianity has been ridiculed all over Europe for decades, and it never occurred to Martin Schultz then that it was important to "avoid all kind of inflammatory rhetoric." Once again, terrorism works. "EU Parliament President denounces attempts to ridicule Islam," from KUNA, September 15 (thanks to S.B.):

BRUSSELS, Sept 15 (KUNA) - European Parliament President Martin Schulz Saturday condemned the defamation of Islam linked with the release of an anti-Islam film in the US that has caused outrage in the Muslim world.

" I strongly condemn the use of religion to incite hatred and violence. In the same manner, I strongly denounce any attempt to ridicule Islam," he said in a statemet.[sic]

Schulz also condemned attacks against US and EU diplomatic missions around the world and on NATO's Camp Bastion in Afghanistan.

"I strongly condemn this unjustified violence and those who fuel it," he said and urged all leaders in the affected areas to do their utmost to protect diplomatic staff in their countries and to avoid all kind of inflammatory rhetoric.

www.jihadwatch.org...

video
edit on 20-9-2012 by Foppezao because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
btw can we also have a forum called: EU political madness?..Then you can park this thread nicely over there..

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
" I strongly condemn the use of religion to incite hatred and violence. In the same manner, I strongly denounce any attempt to ridicule Islam," he said in a statemet.[sic] "

Ahahahaha!

He should apply for Darwin Award

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
But seriously, who are those two guys standing next to Schulz? Where did they come from and what the f#ck are they doing here?

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I heard Martin Schulz was often misunderstood for being a gay while he was in high school and later in further studies.
So some real gay people were hitting on him, calling him... "hey Handsome!" and other funny stuff like that!
I also heard this is happening with the children of the Dutch royals while they attend school!

top topics

join