It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youtube user ties the Anti-Muslim video to...? Wow!!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
you should never blame the government for this sort of crap.

*its shadowy arms of the gov.
*or private firms.....alot of whom are more powerful than the government

ask yourself ....who has the agenda...who comes off good in the film....etcetc...

peace

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I don't know how this guy got Google to show Stanley inc as the BEST GUESS!! for the image, I've done a Google image search with it myself and don't get that result.

whats interesting to note is that Google puts up similar images when you follow his link, and they are morgan stanley, stanley jewellery, etc - they are all text logos so it looks like Google is finding similar textual images and trying to match them to a likely source, but IT IS JUST A GUESS.

He's putting 2 + 2 together and coming up with 999.

As for trademarks, there's an image trademarked for NPL which looks identical, but it's nothing to do with the youtube user NPL I don't think:

www.trademarkia.com...

For NPN there is a company listed:

www.trademarkia.com...

Totally different again, but interestingly both use the same font type as the YouTube logos, but again this probably means nothing.
edit on 21-9-2012 by Power_Semi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
you should never blame the government for this sort of crap.

*its shadowy arms of the gov.
*or private firms.....alot of whom are more powerful than the government

ask yourself ....who has the agenda...who comes off good in the film....etcetc...

peace

best way to find out who had an agenda is to "follow the money"...it's the FIRST place i go to find out who is behind something....it always seems to connect the dots, and tends to be the most ignored.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
So.....\the real plot behind the movie................Stanley Corp.....?
Prime govt contractor, located in Arlington Virginia......?? Home of the major intell services.......
"Spook" capital of America.??
This IS great stuff,!...............Busted! Looks like more psychological warfare from the shadowy power which seems to be running things towards the brink of war and beyond..............
This should go viral in a short time if it bears out........and whats all the Muslim world gonna do when they find out how a major US govt contractor is screwing around with this movie on You Tube in the first place.....?
This is the kind of social engineering they are using to steer people in the desired directions......
Look for more of this everywhere, and you will be sure to find it.........

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Crazy video and shocking one at that, i think someone should screen capture, copy and save his videos about this before they start disappearing from youtube.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
So.....the real plot behind the movie................Stanley Corp.....?
Prime govt contractor, located in Arlington Virginia......?? Home of the major intell services.......
"Spook" capital of America.??
This IS great stuff,!...............Busted! Looks like more psychological warfare from the shadowy power which seems to be running things towards the brink of war and beyond..............
This should go viral in a short time if it bears out........and whats all the Muslim world gonna do when they find out how a major US govt contractor is screwing around with this movie on You Tube in the first place.....?
This is the kind of social engineering they are using to steer people in the desired directions......
Look for more of this everywhere, and you will be sure to find it.........

IT IS NOT STANLEY CORP!!!

THE GUY IS TALKING UTTER TRIPE.

He's come up with it being Stanley Corp because Google can't match the image to anything and says BEST GUESS is Stanley corp.

BUT since it also puts similar images (all text logos) including Morgan Stanley, Stanley Jewellery, etc, it's more likely that he's somehow influencing the search results with the text "stanley" or some text string that is related to them, possibly in the naming of the image or the alt text of the image.
edit on 21-9-2012 by Power_Semi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Posted by mistake.... Mod please remove.
edit on 21-9-2012 by Reflected because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Lt Quarles Harris Jr. - isn't he one of the gay men who supposedly had sex with Mr. O and who is now being mentioned in a dead file case of trying to get at the Mr. O passport and or birth certificate? Who was found dead with a bullet in his forehead in front of the church where the supposed sexual event emanated from? The same church where two other men have stated they also had sex with Mr. O.
I would guess that kissing and telling payback can sometimes be a delayed abortion.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

YOur both right

Spook is a synonym of ghost or apparition. It may also refer to:

Agents or people involved in espionage
A derogatory term for Black people

I must be to stoooooopid to make sense of what is going on in this guys video.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by MsAphrodite

And according to Joseph Smith the people that live on the moon look like Quakers.

Please give me a break.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Great find.. Op...
Star Flag

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Start? Are you aware of a program called the news?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite
Wow, this one is shocking!

When you go to the Image search for the NPN logo, it is "described" in the search bar as Stanley Inc.. you can put any description after, and come up with suggested results; There'd be no way to avoid coming up with that search result. This guy's a fraud. Can tell by how he personalizes the company and videographer into his own little enemy during the video. Seems like someone needs to take his meds (probably what the person coming in near the end of the video was trying to tell him)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by evilod
reply to post by sonnny1

What I am saying is the youtuber is the one who put it there. Simple as that. Stanley is not embedded into the image, but his URL he provides to the image search included the text search "stanley inc" with it. What I'm suggesting is he put it there, and that the only connection between NewsPoliticsNow and Stanley is one he invented.

Credit for case-closed goes to evilod on pg 5 of this thread.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I was doing a little further digging, and guess what I found?

Innocence of Muslims’ filmmaker was a federal informant

I am really supirsed that has not been posted on ATS yet.

Which leads me back to the Stanley Inc link....there is one other thing I am checking on.

I cant say I am ready to dismiss the entire OP video just yet.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Originally posted by MsAphrodite
he claims the same guys who altered Barry Soetoro's passport created this film to use as a covert signal to start World War III. Essentially the government was behind the whole thing.

Shadowy boys in the basement, this should be very interesting.
Nice find!

Watching now, already many things confirmed.

ETA:

Records of Immigration and Naturalization Service cards filled out by airplane passengers arriving on international flights originating outside the United States in the month of August 1961, examined at the National Archives in Washington, D.C. are missing records for the week of President Obama's birth, including the dates Aug. 1, 1961 through Aug. 7, 1961.
American Thinker

Breach story was posted by The New York Post.

one of the three contract employees caught in the act worked for the Analysis Corporation, the CEO of which was John Brennan, a 25-year CIA veteran. The Post does report that Brennan donated $2,300 to the Obama campaign but suggests no deeper tie. This information is offset by the revelation that the other two culpable contract employees worked for Stanley Inc., whose CEO Philip Nolan contributed $1,000 to the Clinton campaign.
American Thinker

Not only that but the Cheif of the firm John Brennan was an Obama advisor, and campaign donor to boot!

Brennan: U.S. Should Foster 'Moderate Elements' of the Terrorist Group Hezbollah

Video footage of Brennan
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
edit on 20-9-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-9-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

I've always wondered why tptb HAD to insert "Barack Obama" - a foreign-born, US-hating man into the presidency. It's not because he's black - there are plenty of qualified black men and women that would have been much better commanders-in-chief. It's precisely BECAUSE he hates America and has no allegiance here. Why? So this man can turn his head when tptb launch ICBMs at the United States.

Obama will pretend, as will all the other complicit illuminutties, that these missiles come from another country, probably Russia or China. But this will be this is another false flag, just like 911. An act of war against our country, perpetrated from within.

Al-CIA-duh setting up the fake Muslim film and arranging riots is the first step. China threatening Japan is the second. What is step number three? And at step number what will the nukes be launched?

Please pray for our country. If you're not here, please know that your country is next! These nutcases want to politically rearrange the whole world, and they can best do that amidst chaos and trauma.

Pray for your family. If they make it to pushing that button, then you will want to have maximum protection. God is the only One who can give that.

Pray for your neighbors. We are all related, being children of God, and we need to take care of each other.

Pray for the perpetrators. They are clearly insane, and need their minds and spirits to be healed.

God bless you and keep you and yours, and let's please keep every country in the world in our prayers!

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by The GUT

I was doing a little further digging, and guess what I found?

Innocence of Muslims’ filmmaker was a federal informant

I am really supirsed that has not been posted on ATS yet.

Which leads me back to the Stanley Inc link....there is one other thing I am checking on.

I cant say I am ready to dismiss the entire OP video just yet.

Cointelpro. Typical. Maybe Stanley, Inc will turn up after all? Regardless, Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, NPN (NewsPoliticsNow) and the flick stink...like warmed-over psy-ops.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

It has been posted before. Extensive thread by Blackmarketeer, he's summarizing what he has gathered so far in this post.
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
People that see a conspiracy behind this should stop living under power lines. Monty is notorious for manipulating code in inspect elements in his browser then screen capping it. He's just one of the many charlatans ive wasted my time with on yt. I cant wait for someone to blame sacha cohen for making the dictator film as cointelpro psyop to start jihad being funded by tptb. Much crow shal be eaten on this day and not a single f**** given.
edit on 21-9-2012 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, NPN (NewsPoliticsNow) and the flick stink...like warmed-over psy-ops.

It sure does.

You called it right, classic psy ops.

reply to post by talklikeapirat

Thank you.

Actually, it was not posted in the OP, but it was posted this morning here
in the thread you pointed me to.

edit on 21-9-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join