It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youtube user ties the Anti-Muslim video to...? Wow!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Originally posted by DarthFazer

What of that is my channel then what?

So, you admit it is, then it is.

NO I did not admit it was my channel, please read what i said

The burden of proof then falls on you to prove you recorded that,
as you admit you posted it.

You cant be serious? That is him in the video anyone with a functioning brain can see that.

I never claimed to be the OP video, thats downright silly to those who have
known me on this site for many years. But hey, I did warn you about that popcorn.

No you didn't i was using sarcasm see, you made a straw man claim hence I did to show you what that reads like. But it went over your head. Also popcorn is in the oven is a term used often here it does not mean literally "im cooking popcorn" it means to be entertained at the predicted threads outcome and the comical content. And when it comes to eat crow please don't eat a real bird it's a figure of speech as well.

edit on 21-9-2012 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

Who am I?

Im the man in a mask you know who I am

Monty related

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Maybe this will answer, what he really believes.

Well, goodnight my friend. I just wanted a simple answer about the other video. Just one little sentence. Not another 20 minute video to watch. I'm outta here. This thread is not user-friendly.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
In any case, beyond the popcorn and the crow...

Another strange coincidence involving one of the witness;s in the passport
breach....the key witness turned up dead not long after the story broke.

A key witness in a federal probe into passport information stolen from the State Department was fatally shot in front of a District church, the Metropolitan Police Department said yesterday.

Lt. Quarles Harris Jr., 24, who had been cooperating with a federal investigators, was found late Thursday night slumped dead inside a car, in front of the Judah House Praise Baptist Church in Northeast, said Cmdr. Michael Anzallo, head of the department’s Criminal Investigations Division.

Cmdr. Anzallo said a police officer was patrolling the neighborhood when gunshots were heard, then Lt. Harris was found dead inside the vehicle, which investigators would describe only as a blue car.

Key witness in passport fraud case fatally shot - Washington Times www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
See here lies the root of the problem, Monty "Dale" has cried wolf and a false flag every week for years reading articles off the RT on yt and blogtv. He has engaged in some very unprofessional and disturbing behavior online as well. He embraces known shills alike. Then he so happens to have this fall in his lap. If there was a false flag it must be being played on him

Why does ATS give con men merit?

Maybe we had better give Dr Steve Greer another chance too

Start here
photo.goodreads.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by new_here

Well, goodnight my friend. I just wanted a simple answer about the other video. Just one little sentence. Not another 20 minute video to watch. I'm outta here. This thread is not user-friendly.

Hmmm........

Well WHY did you bypass this simple answer without a response?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
More on Brennan

Brennan also defended treating Abdulmutallab as a criminal by having his rights read to him upon arrest and trying him in civilian court, rather than transferring the would-be bomber to military custody as an enemy combatant.

Just days later, Brennan gave a speech to Islamic law students at New York University, where he was introduced by Ingrid Mattson, president of the Islamic Society of North America. Mattson, who had been involved with the Obama inaugural prayer service, had come under fire then for her organization’s longstanding terrorist support.

During his NYU speech, Brennan defended the administration’s highly unpopular move to try al-Qaeda operations chief Khalid Sheikh Mohammed in federal court (which the administration eventually backed away from). He claimed that terrorists are the real victims of “political, economic and social forces,” said that Islamic terrorists were not jihadists, referenced “Al-Quds” instead of Jerusalem, and described the 20 percent of former Guantanamo detainees returning to terrorist activities as “not that bad” when compared to ordinary criminal recidivism.

During a talk at the Nixon Center in May 2010, Brennan said that the administration was looking for ways to build up “moderate elements” of the Lebanese terrorist organization Hezbollah.

Two weeks later, at a speech at the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS), Brennan defended the Islamic doctrines of jihad as “a holy struggle” and “a legitimate tenet of Islam.”

pjmedia.com...

I would say that so far, the OP video rings true.
edit on 21-9-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarthFazer

Edit to add: Looks like Darth was right.

edit on 21-9-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Hmmm........

I did. I starred it. It was really nice of you to clarify that question for the other member.
I know that those two being fired- and maybe helping with the movie- is just a tangent of his main point. That is MY question. He says a lot of facts. He implies conspiracy. He never actually comes right out and says what he believes all of those facts tied together sum up to. It's a valid question, no? A lot of people act like it's crystal clear. To me it is not. Whatever-- I only came back to this thread out of respect for you to reply.

Anyone who feels led to sum up the guy's theory please send me a U2U.

Have a good night, all.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I definitely think everything surrounding the video and events is suspicious, however, I am not seeing any connection between the NewsPoliticsNow youtube account and Stanley. He says he made the connection thru a Google image search, but when I search that image myself, it does not return anything about Stanley. In fact all that comes up is the youtube channel for NPN. In his search (which he posted in the video description) he added the words "stanley inc" along with the uploaded screen cap. It seems to me that is the only reason Stanley is returned.

Here is the google image search of the NPN logo WITHOUT the added "stanley inc" text. Nothing about Stanley is returned.

To further demonstrate my point, check out this Google image search I did with a random image. The results that come back are all over the place. But add "stanley inc" to that same image search and you get results about Stanley Inc, though clearly in no way does that pic have anything to do with Stanley.
edit on 2012/9/21 by evilod because: (no reason given)

edit on 2012/9/21 by evilod because: Fixing links

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by evilod

Thanks, evilod. Someone else told me they found that it did track back. Is it for sure the same unadulterated image?

If we've been "Monty'ed" I'ma join Darth's youtube vendetta posse.

I'd say NewsPoliticsNow is still fishy, but fishy is just an adjective without a connection. They do have a FB it seems:

www.facebook.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Hmmm........

I did. I starred it. It was really nice of you to clarify that question for the other member.
I know that those two being fired- and maybe helping with the movie- is just a tangent of his main point. That is MY question. He says a lot of facts. He implies conspiracy. He never actually comes right out and says what he believes all of those facts tied together sum up to. It's a valid question, no? A lot of people act like it's crystal clear. To me it is not. Whatever-- I only came back to this thread out of respect for you to reply.

Anyone who feels led to sum up the guy's theory please send me a U2U.

Have a good night, all.

Have a good night also.

You are right. He never did come out with an outright response, but I think we can actually gather his intentions, with the arrows pointing in the direction he was going. Hope I didn't come off as a idiot, BTW
. Glad you responded back, actually. Lots of "hit and runs", in threads, like this. If I hear anything, substantial, I will let you know, out of courtesy.

~Sonny~

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
reply to post by evilod

Thanks, evilod. Someone else told me they found that it did track back. Is it for sure the same unadalturated image?

The image the youtuber searched was a screen grab he took of the NPN logo/avatar. But he didn't just search that image, he added the text keywords "stanley inc" to the search, and that's how he's getting results for Stanley Inc.

The link I provided (here) is an image search of the actual NPN logo on youtube but WITHOUT the text, and nothing gets returned about Stanley.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by evilod

Star for digging deeper.......

It still leaves the question of WHY "Stanley" was ever embedded into that particular picture, even if others, dont have it embedded?

Just too weird of a coincidence, hey?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by evilod

For somebody running a media operation, NPN does seem rather cloaked. Can you find anything on them? They get around, but they don't get around to offering any info on who they are.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

What I am saying is the youtuber is the one who put it there. Simple as that. Stanley is not embedded into the image, but his URL he provides to the image search included the text search "stanley inc" with it. What I'm suggesting is he put it there, and that the only connection between NewsPoliticsNow and Stanley is one he invented.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by evilod
reply to post by sonnny1

What I am saying is the youtuber is the one who put it there. Simple as that. Stanley is not embedded into the image, but his URL he provides to the image search included the text search "stanley inc" with it. What I'm suggesting is he put it there, and that the only connection between NewsPoliticsNow and Stanley is one he invented.

OK. That makes more sense.

It was URL, not the image.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Essentially, it be the same as me searching "coca-cola 9/11" and getting results back about Coca-cola and 9/11 and then saying Coke was behind the 9/11 attacks.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
reply to post by MsAphrodite

What's the actual evidence? I cant watch the vid now.

Birther nonsense and Breitbart lies.
Any thread that lies in the very first sentence of the opening post is bound to be full of evidence.

I am about to start holding my breath for it now.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by evilod

Yeah, I did the search with one of the other images from that linked page, added Stanley, Inc and got the same two results for Stanley, Inc.

Looks like case closed. Barring any further information, I stand corrected and Darth was right on about Monty. Thank you again, evilod. My apologies, Darth.

Still: NewsPoliticsNow and the Flick?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
reply to post by evilod

Yeah, I did the search with one of the other images from that linked page, added Stanley, Inc and got the same two results for Stanley, Inc.

Looks like case closed. Barring any further information, I stand corrected and Darth was right on about Monty. Thank you again, evilod. My apologies, Darth.

Still: NewsPoliticsNow and the Flick?

Can we conclude my questions were relevant now?

edit on 21-9-2012 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join