It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youtube user ties the Anti-Muslim video to...? Wow!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthFazer

That was only posted to You Tube 3 weeks ago, the mouth does not match up
with the audio.

Anything else you can offer?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
But the point being elided here is that the video is not the cause of the tensions. Much like the Mohammad cartoons in Denmark and the Satanic Versus before that, it's just an excuse for disenfranchised Muslims to run amok.

Until the Islamic-influence regions of the world catch up to the secular world in their lifestyles, ambitions and achievements, this viscous cycle of bellicosity in the name of religions fiction will continue.

If those I deemed unworthy of an afterlife (even a current life, in some cases) were going to Mars with nanotechnology, while my head was still stuck in an era of phallocentric woman stifling and infidel scorn, I, too, would be pissed. I might even run amok! Wouldn't you?

It's difficult to look at success through another man's eyes. Much less a man's who you're indoctrinated to fundamentally dislike.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

That was only posted to You Tube 3 weeks ago, the mouth does not match up
with the audio.

Anything else you can offer?

What?

So that is not him or his voice? You are obviously being dishonest and disingenuous.

Are you disciplined in the Dojo of the broom stick janitor?

OH and FYI i recorded that video myself on blogtv it made its rounds.

edit on 20-9-2012 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthFazer
However he is known to get information from other people and take the credit. He is not a researcher but an entertainer. But like i said he is very deluded and is notorious for cyber stalking anyone who questions him..most recent he had threatened the lives of FBI agents. he also threaded the lives of youtube users. He can do that though because he is a youtube partner.

So far his info looks good. But I'm not the greatest cyber-detective around that's for sure.

He may attract trolls because he's a jerk...or he may attract troll-shills because he's ticked certain factions off. It happens. Net's full of shills.

Army of Fake Social Media Friends to Promote Propaganda

edit on 20-9-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

However he is known to get information from other people and take the credit. He is not a researcher but an entertainer. But like i said he is very deluded and is notorious for cyber stalking anyone who questions him..most recent he had threatened the lives of FBI agents. he also threaded the lives of youtube users. He can do that though because he is a youtube partner.

So far his info looks good. But I'm not the greatest cyber-detective around that's for sure.

He may attract trolls because he's a jerk...or he may attract troll-shills because he's ticked certain factions off. It happens. Net's full of shills.

He is actually a troll/stalker but I wont get in to that. None of his predictions or claims have ever come true. I suggest you have a gander at his videos of lore. His elevator does not go all the way to the top so he can never check out.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Hmmm.

I watched 4 videos now. 2 by this guy, 2 videos claiming hes a nutbag.

The information for his conspiracy, is compelling though. It adds up.

I just had to add this though, as I laughed, when hes talking about "DarthF3TT", and your name coincidentally is DarthFazer.

I love ATS!

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

So that is not him or his voice?

Video posted by you....
It is highly manipulated in sound, altered and its not his channel.

In contrast, everything he says in his OP I have verified.
And, mainstream news going back to 2008 backs everything up.

Oh, and by the way, welcome to ATS, I see your new.

edit on 20-9-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

Originally posted by MsAphrodite
reply to post by DeadSeraph

What is scary about this video is obvious, and GUT was patient enough to lay it out for you. Still you deny. Nothing to see here folks move along. Better yet, spend some time with the links and deny ignorance.

What am I denying, exactly? I have an open dialog going with Gut (I respect him highly). Seems the only one who is denying anything is you. What you are denying is a direct answer to the questions I am asking.

Sorry, but it isn't so obvious. If you wish to deny anything, use the site motto and deny "ignorance" as clearly I am ignorant as to what the hell your OP insinuates and would like further clarification. Would it kill you to answer this question in your own words?

You know what? I agree. On both points.

1) Somebody ought to give this ATS member a REAL answer to his/her question, and...

2) The guy in the vid never did specifically state what he believes it all means. I was waiting for it. I was into it. Then it just ended without him ever tying everything into a clear point. He presented lots of interesting 'woo-woo-looky-here' facts, but failed miserably in the 'closing remarks' department, leaving me feeling like a member of the jury, with a folder full of evidence, but tasked with figuring out who exactly was on trial and for what?

To put it another way-- just to be clear (LoL) -if this were a research paper, he'd fail simply for not clearly stating what exactly he is trying to prove.

And if someone knows the answer to that, and another asks for that answer, help us out here!

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

LOL no not my name but he has raged on many moons screaming my name

Nothing personal though, I implore ATS to examine the data. But i all ready know where this train stops. Where old threads go to die in the hoax bin. I know how he does things so this wont last long

Popcorn is in the microwave

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by new_here

Originally posted by MsAphrodite
reply to post by DeadSeraph

What is scary about this video is obvious, and GUT was patient enough to lay it out for you. Still you deny. Nothing to see here folks move along. Better yet, spend some time with the links and deny ignorance.

What am I denying, exactly? I have an open dialog going with Gut (I respect him highly). Seems the only one who is denying anything is you. What you are denying is a direct answer to the questions I am asking.

Sorry, but it isn't so obvious. If you wish to deny anything, use the site motto and deny "ignorance" as clearly I am ignorant as to what the hell your OP insinuates and would like further clarification. Would it kill you to answer this question in your own words?

You know what? I agree. On both points.

1) Somebody ought to give this ATS member a REAL answer to his/her question, and...

2) The guy in the vid never did specifically state what he believes it all means. I was waiting for it. I was into it. Then it just ended without him ever tying everything into a clear point. He presented lots of interesting 'woo-woo-looky-here' facts, but failed miserably in the 'closing remarks' department, leaving me feeling like a member of the jury, with a folder full of evidence, but tasked with figuring out who exactly was on trial and for what?

To put it another way-- just to be clear (LoL) -if this were a research paper, he'd fail simply for not clearly stating what exactly he is trying to prove.

And if someone knows the answer to that, and another asks for that answer, help us out here!

Maybe this will answer, what he really believes.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Popcorn is in the microwave

Dont inhale too deeply, you will end up with popcorn lung.
The butter smell, its fake and toxic.

Just trying to help.

So, your saying this guy has posted hoax before?
I see your new to ATS. Care to point to any previous hoax by him?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Video posted by you.... It is highly manipulated in sound, altered and its not his channel. In contrast, everything he says in his OP I have verified. And, mainstream news going back to 2008 backs everything up. Oh, and by the way, welcome to ATS, I see your new.

You are going to have to do better then that. It's not how things are done around here. You will have to explain how it is manipulated in sound, because it is not. There may be some lag because it was not ripped but recorded with a screen recorder 'camtasia" live on his blogtv feed. The lag would be on his end not the recording software. But his words do match his mouth. Beside that i dont see your point.

Oh and i may not be "new" i may be a vet here. And if i were what relevance does that have?

try again

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I think he would show you the full Monty with that broom and you know it.

Here's the deal: Can you refute his information? That's what it comes down to. I've been around journalism a fair part of my life. The one's that dig and dig and dig are often a lil' off, that's what makes them dangerous to the bugs that hate the light--it's the info that counts.

So again; can you refute?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

I think its you thats going to have to prove your case.

See my first post in the thread.
I verified everything, and posted the mainstream media articles
that back up the facts.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So, you recorded this guy live? If thats so, then thats your you tube channel?
edit on 21-9-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

If we're talking about CIA connections, why is he talking about the 2 former employees of the company he is fingering that were FIRED for digging for information about presidential candidates?

"Fired" in print, is just appeasing the public. Likely they were given a promotion.
That is how the company works.

OMG, I can just feel DeadSeraph's frustration here.

The question was... "...why is he talking about the 2 former employees of the company he is fingering that were FIRED..."

NOT

"What does the word 'Fired' mean in print?"

edit on 9/21/2012 by new_here because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I don't find him to be a credible source given his habitual false claims so i can take him with a grain of salt. It's like Sorcha Faal finding Noahs Arc. Like i said im going to let this run it's course and chime in with a big I TOLD YOU SO! Maybe.

It's a given. But hey "im new here" let the experts build this up in to a colossal disappointing finale

Id bet the farm

So much for deny Ignorance

edit on 21-9-2012 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by new_here

I think he believes that they are playing a part of putting up the video. Maybe Im mistaken though.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

I think its you thats going to have to prove your case.

See my first post in the thread.
I verified everything, and posted the mainstream media articles
that back up the facts.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So, you recorded this guy live? If thats so, then thats your you tube channel?
edit on 21-9-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

What if that is my channel then what?

You are making a big stink out of audio quality, you are not backing up your initial statement that it is faked audio. You sure seem worried over the prospect of Dale not getting his shine. Maybe you are Montagraph?

See what I did there? Typical straw man argument. I hope you like the taste of crow.

edit on 21-9-2012 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

What of that is my channel then what?

So, you admit it is, then it is.

The burden of proof then falls on you to prove you recorded that,
as you admit you posted it.

I never claimed to be the OP video, thats downright silly to those who have
known me on this site for many years. But hey, I did warn you about that popcorn.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

I don't find him to be a credible source given his habitual false claims so i can take him with a grain of salt. It's like Sorcha Faal finding Noahs Arc. Like i said im going to let this run it's course and chime in with a big I TOLD YOU SO! Maybe.

It's a given. But hey "im new here" let the experts build this up in to a colossal disappointing finale

Id bet the farm

So much for deny Ignorance

So you can't refute the info? That's not denying ignorance. He put up, you just attack the dude personally rather than his talking points as regards this subject. You talk about "straw men" while only offering ad hominens. That's funny.

I'm more than willing to say Mont-meister, and moi, were wrong, but so far you seem just as much obsessed with him as you say he is with you...and you have yet to refute his info.

edit on 21-9-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join