It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youtube user ties the Anti-Muslim video to...? Wow!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I hope plenty of people watch this. I don't normally take the time to watch a talking head for 20 minutes. I'm glad that I made an exception for this one.

S+F for the find.

It is a lot to take in... Please take the time to do so.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

As I stated in my OP, GO to the youtube. Just below the video the youtube video author provides links for you to follow.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
Here is a article on the TV host who decided to air parts of the movie that Sadek sent him.

www.telegraph.co.uk... i-Islam-film-to-Muslim-worlds-attention.html

All your money-shot proof links, like the one above, are dead. And it still wouldn't negate manipulation of the video to incite massive unrest. What's up with your links? I'm ready to learn more, but you're not bringing it home, mate.

edit on 20-9-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

Originally posted by DeadSeraph
Please, for the benefit of idiots like myself, explain WHY this is so frightening (NO sarcasm intended).

Thanks.

Here's my take, DS. Note the nature, location, and clients of Stanley, Inc.

Stanley, Inc. (NYSE:SXE), acquired by CGI Group in 2010, is an information technology company based in Arlington, Virginia. Founded in 1966, it operated as a small, entrepreneurial consulting company.

…The company’s largest customer is the U.S. Army. It also holds contracts with the U.S. Marine Corps, U.S. Navy, Department of State, and Department of Homeland Security. It operates facilities for the production of United States passports[1][2] and for mailroom work and data entry for applications for U.S. visa and citizenship.
en.wikipedia.org...

Clicking on the Information Tecnology hot-link in the above on Wiki expands on some concepts.

Information technology (IT) is a branch of engineering dealing with the use of computers and telecommunications equipment to store, retrieve, transmit and manipulate data.[1]

The Information Technology Association of America has defined IT as "the study, design, development, application, implementation, support or management of computer-based information systems".[2] The term is commonly used as a synonym for computers and computer networks, but it also encompasses other information distribution technologies such as television and telephones.

On the same page under the heading Data Manipulation we find:

Massive amounts of data are stored worldwide every day, but unless it can be analysed and presented effectively it essentially resides in what have been called data tombs: "data archives that are seldom visited".

To address that issue, the field of data mining – which can be defined as "the process of discovering interesting patterns and knowledge from large amounts of data"[31] – emerged in the late 1980s.

My take on it is that the youtuber Montagraph tied the suspicious NewsPoliticsNow to Stanley, Inc. suggesting an operation sophisticated and savvy in the ways of getting a "message" out in a big way. Which suggests that the movie may have been aimed at sparking incidents that somebunnies can use as excuse for a BIG war.

That's scary. Not that it wasn't coming anyway, but the game clock has been sped up.

Thanks, Gut.

I gathered that much already. What I don't understand is how he draws connections between these two particular individuals that were fired from said company. It doesn't make any sense and he never bothers to clarify his position on what exactly the "conspiracy" is.

I think sensible people assumed that something was fishy about these events and how such a ridiculous video could spark such widespread violence in the middle east. It seems obvious there is more to the story. What is NOT obvious is what the hell the guy in the OP's video is saying. The OP herself refuses to lay it out in laymen's terms why this is such a "frightening" video.

If anyone has provided evidence for a conspiracy, its JBA, imo.
edit on 20-9-2012 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite

As I stated in my OP, GO to the youtube. Just below the video the youtube video author provides links for you to follow.

Or you could state your opinion here or in the OP like you are supposed to according to the board's terms and conditions?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

What is scary about this video is obvious, and GUT was patient enough to lay it out for you. Still you deny. Nothing to see here folks move along. Better yet, spend some time with the links and deny ignorance.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

No, he has randomly connected dots and deliberately posted false information. I took me 2min to find that out and so far he hasn't answered questions to further prove his claims.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite

What is scary about this video is obvious, and GUT was patient enough to lay it out for you. Still you deny. Nothing to see here folks move along. Better yet, spend some time with the links and deny ignorance.

What am I denying, exactly? I have an open dialog going with Gut (I respect him highly). Seems the only one who is denying anything is you. What you are denying is a direct answer to the questions I am asking.

Sorry, but it isn't so obvious. If you wish to deny anything, use the site motto and deny "ignorance" as clearly I am ignorant as to what the hell your OP insinuates and would like further clarification. Would it kill you to answer this question in your own words?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
we are nothing more than front row pawns
in a vicious game of "take over the world"
sadly..nothing more.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by talklikeapirat

No, he has randomly connected dots and deliberately posted false information. I took me 2min to find that out and so far he hasn't answered questions to further prove his claims.

Then maybe you could answer my questions?

Why are people in this thread so reticent to answer simple questions and state their opinions?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

What I don't understand is how he draws connections between these two particular individuals that were fired from said company. It doesn't make any sense and he never bothers to clarify his position on what exactly the "conspiracy" is.

I'll give you a moment to reflect.

one of the three contract employees caught in the act worked for the Analysis Corporation, the CEO of which was John Brennan, a 25-year CIA veteran. The Post does report that Brennan donated $2,300 to the Obama campaign but suggests no deeper tie. This information is offset by the revelation that the other two culpable contract employees worked for Stanley Inc., whose CEO Philip Nolan contributed $1,000 to the Clinton campaign.
American Thinker

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Was that so hard?

So then, is the consensus that the video was orchestrated by the CIA through various sub channels of corporate associates (namely Stanley)?

Why bring up the issue of the two employees fired by Stanley for digging deep on presidential candidates?

I'm not trying to debunk the conspiracy here. I'm trying to ask for clarification on what exactly it is?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
It would seem that Albert Pike was right..............

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Was that so hard?

Posted right under MsAphrodites excellent OP...page one of this thread, perhaps you missed it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 20-9-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Did anyone else notice that in the links back and forth of this stupid clip that it was filmed at a particular set in California that is now for sale and has been used by various film studios in making desert like backgrounds called Blue Sahara or something like that. This particular desert farm film set is also used by our Military to make videos to train our troops.
Is it possible this clip was made by our HS Department as a psy-op maneuver to incite Muslims to riot and therefore promote the idea in America of going to war with Muslims in retaliation for their violence?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

I can not answer the question for others, but i am grateful MsAphrodite posted the video. Although i personally think the focus is too much on the anti-Muslim film and there is far more incrementing evidence pointing to conspiracy, it can turn out to be a very important detail.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
So basically this video event was a false flag, done by US "spooks" to incite the muslim people into violence? With the final outcome of inciting american people into backing what?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Could you clarify that further?

Let me clarify something: I am Canadian. So I have no cards on the table when it comes to democrats or republicans. I think they are two sides of the same coin and presidential "races" are nothing but puppet shows. I feel the same thing is pretty much taking place in my own country and all around the world.

What I don't understand is what the hell the OP's video is implying here. I have had my own doubts about Obama's citizenship and personally I don't think it matters anyways since the constitution of the U.S is a fragment of what it once was and nobody respects it anymore anyways (The Judicial Branch seems to be it's last line of defense which is pathetic considering Supreme Court Judges are appointed anyways).

In short.... Let me ask again:

What is the GIST of what the youtube poster in the OP is claiming? If we're talking about CIA connections, why is he talking about the 2 former employees of the company he is fingering that were FIRED for digging for information about presidential candidates?

Can someone PLEASE stop being so damned cryptic about this and just spell it our for those of us who are incapable of reading minds?
edit on 20-9-2012 by DeadSeraph because: typo

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

If we're talking about CIA connections, why is he talking about the 2 former employees of the company he is fingering that were FIRED for digging for information about presidential candidates?

"Fired" in print, is just appeasing the public. Likely they were given a promotion.
That is how the company works.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Sorry OP but Montagraph is a notorious shill and a cyber stalker as well as BS artist.

See here

Oh and i have much more dirt on him and his criminal enterprise hence his identity. I would be breaking TOC if he uses this site correct? Lets just call him Dale. So I am not at liberty to release that. However he is known to get information from other people and take the credit. He is not a researcher but an entertainer. But like i said he is very deluded and is notorious for cyber stalking anyone who questions him..most recent he had threatened the lives of FBI agents. he also threaded the lives of youtube users. He can do that though because he is a youtube partner.

edit on 20-9-2012 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join