It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youtube user ties the Anti-Muslim video to...? Wow!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

You want evidence of who was behind the video?

The guys who made the video at the Hudson Institute.

So who works at the Hudson Institute? Somebody most people have heard of. Lewis Libby. You don't know him by that name. You probably know him by the name he uses all the time. Scooter Libby.

The Hudson Institute form 990 shows he makes around two hundred thousand dollars a year there.

dynamodata.fdncenter.org...

And I also find interesting that David Koch is a big donor to the Hudson Institute.

www.americanprogressaction.org...

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Do you have any proof? Your links don't prove your claims.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite
reply to post by JBA2848

Do you have any proof? Your links don't prove your claims.

Yeah, I'm digging in and can't find that connection either.

One thing sure about that film; it's not a satire to point out the "discrepancies" in the Koran as claimed. It's not even crafted in a way that most of the rest of the world will "get" it. It's a psychological sucker-punch meant to inflame.

If that's true, we have to ask: Who wants to stir the pot?

edit on 20-9-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MsAphrodite

What evidence are you looking for. You have photo evidence of the three guys behind the video sitting at a desk in the Hudson Institute. You can tell that by the sign on the wall that says Hudson Institute.

And I think a tax form showing Scooter Libby works there is proof he works there.

And a Koch brothers website says David Koch donates to them.
edit on 20-9-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Great, go start your own thread with your "evidence." Stop derailing this one.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

You claimed alot of things in your thread here, connecting dots that obviously don't exist and never answered my question where you'd found the information. What's your motivation?

Well let us take a look at who posted this story. MPACUK The Muslim Public Affairs Committee in the United Kingdom.

www.mpacuk.org...

According to Alexa here is tere address.
www.alexa.com...#

mpacuk.org PO Box 55136 London, N12 7UY United Kingdom info [at] mpacuk.org

So who else is using the same address?
Gates of Vienna
gatesofvienna.blogspot.com...

My apologies Ms.Aphrodite, don't want to derail, i'll watch the video later. Thanks for posting.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I do have one. But I am on this one simply looking at the evidence the guy posted about the video. And he claims the video is where they changed the name and language of the video on Sept 11. I showed where the movie had the name changed and language changed two months ago not 9 days ago.

I can't post evidence that shows he is using the wrong video account and wrong movie to try and figure out who did it? I thought that is what crowd sourcing on ATS was all about.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
What evidence are you looking for. You have photo evidence of the three guys behind the video sitting at a desk in the Hudson Institute. You can tell that by the sign on the wall that says Hudson Institute.

Unless one of those guys is Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, or works for Stanley, Inc. I don't see any logic in your statement. Thread derail attempt in progress?

Law enforcement has identified Nakoula Basseley Nakoula as the man behind "Innocence of Muslims," the anti-Islam movie that is widely blamed for riots around the world, the AP reports.

Nakoula had previously claimed he had a role in the film's creation, but insisted he was not the director. Earlier reports centered around a certain Sam Bacile, but many doubts have been cast on Bacile's identity. Cell phones tied to Bacile and Nakoula traced to the same address.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Cool, I think the evidence he found, captured and sourced is compelling. I think he is on to something and I'd like to hear what the great minds of ATS have to say about THIS video.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I'm sure it is just a coincidence, but found the name Stanley interesting. Stanley Ann Dunham ring a bell?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I showed where the movie had the name changed and language changed two months ago not 9 days ago.

You have NOT. Serious, stinky, disinfo. so far. Prove it or move it.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I took a look at the CGI/Stanley site. It could be nothing but I found it interesting that the other language you could choose there was French.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
It is still my personal belief that this video was created, manipulated, dubbed, and then sat on until the right moment.

Then you have a campaign in multiple Middle Eastern countries to stir up unrest, small parties sent to riot and perpetuate violence, eventually provoking enough cover to assassinate a United States ambassador and then have it blamed on protestors upset over this video that conveniently was brought to major attention though it was nothing new.

Then you manufacture and lay the frame work for dubious connections, and by manufacture I am not insinuating that they are fake, to the Obama administration that will be revealed at a later date and pretty much put him and his cronies in a particularly precarious situation.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

reply to post by The GUT

I'm sure it is just a coincidence, but found the name Stanley interesting. Stanley Ann Dunham ring a bell?

Synchronicity can play havoc with the head.

This one, I think, is beyond right or left and probably has a big Z on it somewhere.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

You are of course 100% correct. It just hit me in a funny way. This guys video however is not the least bit funny. In fact it is downright frightening.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

reply to post by The GUT

You are of course 100% correct. It just hit me in a funny way. This guys video however is not the least bit funny. In fact it is downright frightening.

WHY is it so frightening? What am I missing here? I watched the whole thing and I'm not making any connections that indicate it's scary.

Please, for the benefit of idiots like myself, explain WHY this is so frightening (NO sarcasm intended).

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Morris Sadek (born December 12, 1942) is an Egyptian American Coptic Christian lawyer and activist who reportedly brought YouTube video Innocence of Muslims to the attention of the Arabic-speaking world, where it was denounced by protesters at American embassies and consulates. His Egyptian citizenship had previously been revoked for promoting the invasion of Egypt and attacking Islam.[1][2] A vocal opponent of Islam, he reportedly protested the Ground Zero Mosque on September 11, 2010, with crucifix, Bible, and American flag, stating that "Islam is evil" and "Islam is a cult religion." On September 6, 2012, he is reported to have sent out mails to journalists containing the link to the 14-minute version of the film Innocence of Muslims.[3][2]

Morris Sadek sent the movie to the Egyptian television host who started the uproar. Who is he?

The guy standing next to Terry Jones with the cross in his hands. The same guy at the desk at the Hudson Institute with his partners from his church in California.

And this was broadcast on Egyptian Television Sept 6.

Now the guy this thread is about is saying the video was changed to Egyptian language Sept 11.

www.youtube.com...

The "Original Video" called The Real Life Of Mohammad posted on July 1st 2012 on Sam Bacile's YT Channel www.youtube.com... Movie name changed to "Innocence of Muslims" posted on September 11 2012 by Youtube user NewsPoliticsNow3 www.youtube.com... Youtube page NewsPoliticsNow sporting a [TM] Trademark to the right of their name www.youtube.com...

He is looking at a video and saying its the source when it was posted on 9/11. But it was broadcast on Egyptian TV 5 days before that.

Here is a article on the TV host who decided to air parts of the movie that Sadek sent him.

www.telegraph.co.uk... i-Islam-film-to-Muslim-worlds-attention.html

"http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/egypt/9545515/Middle-East-protests-meet-the-hardline-tele-Islamist-who-brought-anti-Is lam-film-to-Muslim-worlds-attention.html"

Link is between quotes. ATS some times does not work good with long links. Just copy and paste in address bar.
edit on 20-9-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

Morris Sadek (born December 12, 1942) is an Egyptian American Coptic Christian lawyer and activist who reportedly brought YouTube video Innocence of Muslims to the attention of the Arabic-speaking world, where it was denounced by protesters at American embassies and consulates. His Egyptian citizenship had previously been revoked for promoting the invasion of Egypt and attacking Islam.[1][2] A vocal opponent of Islam, he reportedly protested the Ground Zero Mosque on September 11, 2010, with crucifix, Bible, and American flag, stating that "Islam is evil" and "Islam is a cult religion." On September 6, 2012, he is reported to have sent out mails to journalists containing the link to the 14-minute version of the film Innocence of Muslims.[3][2]

Morris Sadek sent the movie to the Egyptian television host who started the uproar. Who is he?

The guy standing next to Terry Jones with the cross in his hands. The same guy at the desk at the Hudson Institute with his partners from his church in California.

And this was broadcast on Egyptian Television Sept 6.

Now the guy this thread is about is saying the video was changed to Egyptian language Sept 11.

www.youtube.com...

The "Original Video" called The Real Life Of Mohammad posted on July 1st 2012 on Sam Bacile's YT Channel www.youtube.com... Movie name changed to "Innocence of Muslims" posted on September 11 2012 by Youtube user NewsPoliticsNow3 www.youtube.com... Youtube page NewsPoliticsNow sporting a [TM] Trademark to the right of their name www.youtube.com...

He is looking at a video and saying its the source when it was posted on 9/11. But it was broadcast on Egyptian TV 5 days before that.

Here is a article on the TV host who decided to air parts of the movie that Sadek sent him.

www.telegraph.co.uk... i-Islam-film-to-Muslim-worlds-attention.html

These claims seem FAR more damning and inflammatory than anything the guy in the video the OP linked...

Either way I drew the conclusion there was some sort of U.S intelligence or Israeli link to the spread of this video (NWO link, if you will) the first time I watched it. The who's who of who is the question. JBA seems to present a coherent notion behind the videos propagation and the OP's video has yet to do so, unless I'm missing something (I've repeatedly asked for clarification on this issue with no response).

Either way, maybe I should burn down an American Embassy the next time south park or Family Guy makes fun of Jesus (being a Christian and all)?

Goat herders vs sheep herders. Strange the goats seem easier to herd.... But I guess they like to butt heads by their very nature.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Oddly enough, it is not quite clear if anybody has really seen the entire film or even if it exists at all.
The 12-13min segment posted on youtube is said to be only random parts of the alleged original. I dont know if i'm late to the party and everyone knew this. I'm a bit tired know, so i'll only link the Atlantic Wire article, that broke the story first.

Off Topic material removed by staff
edit on Fri Sep 21 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph
Please, for the benefit of idiots like myself, explain WHY this is so frightening (NO sarcasm intended).

Thanks.

Here's my take, DS. Note the nature, location, and clients of Stanley, Inc.

Stanley, Inc. (NYSE:SXE), acquired by CGI Group in 2010, is an information technology company based in Arlington, Virginia. Founded in 1966, it operated as a small, entrepreneurial consulting company.

…The company’s largest customer is the U.S. Army. It also holds contracts with the U.S. Marine Corps, U.S. Navy, Department of State, and Department of Homeland Security. It operates facilities for the production of United States passports[1][2] and for mailroom work and data entry for applications for U.S. visa and citizenship.
en.wikipedia.org...

Clicking on the Information Tecnology hot-link in the above on Wiki expands on some concepts.

Information technology (IT) is a branch of engineering dealing with the use of computers and telecommunications equipment to store, retrieve, transmit and manipulate data.[1]

The Information Technology Association of America has defined IT as "the study, design, development, application, implementation, support or management of computer-based information systems".[2] The term is commonly used as a synonym for computers and computer networks, but it also encompasses other information distribution technologies such as television and telephones.

On the same page under the heading Data Manipulation we find:

Massive amounts of data are stored worldwide every day, but unless it can be analysed and presented effectively it essentially resides in what have been called data tombs: "data archives that are seldom visited".

To address that issue, the field of data mining – which can be defined as "the process of discovering interesting patterns and knowledge from large amounts of data"[31] – emerged in the late 1980s.

My take on it is that the youtuber Montagraph tied the suspicious NewsPoliticsNow to Stanley, Inc. suggesting an operation sophisticated and savvy in the ways of getting a "message" out in a big way. Which suggests that the movie may have been aimed at sparking incidents that somebunnies can use as excuse for a BIG war.

That's scary. Not that it wasn't coming anyway, but the game clock has been sped up.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join