It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youtube user ties the Anti-Muslim video to...? Wow!!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkest4

Originally posted by micpsi

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused
I downloaded the image myself, used google and uploaded the image and all I got was....big surprise....nothing but links back to the "newspoliticsnow" youtube account and some random "visually similar images."

So his video "debunking the debunkers" is a fail.

So you have never heard of Google scrubbing sensitive images as soon as a huge story about these images breaks on the Internet?

No. That's not what happened. Please stop trying to make excuses for a hoaxer. I did the search myself way before his fake "debunk" 2nd video where he supposedly reproduces the results without the "stanley inc" description, I got no stanley inc results because there are none. Meanwhile, if you type in "stanley inc" as the description like he did in the original link, you still get the same stanley inc results (DUH). He tried to trick people, got caught, then posted another video where he manipulated his browser. Read my previous post for more details, explaining exactly what happened. He's a scumbag hoaxer, period.
edit on 22-9-2012 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

Not getting exactly the same Google search results as he did proves nothing. The search engine updates constantly and search results are affected by what default filters are used during the search. Instead of shouting "hoax" without providing any evidence, how about providing proof of your vacuous claim?

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

Following that logic, if I put in the logo plus type in "Stanley, Inc.", I should get different search results than he did. But I don't--I get the identical results he gets, at least on the first page of hits. (I didn't go past the first page). So why do I get absolutely NOTHING about Stanley, Inc. (even when I searched before his debunking video) when I use only the image? Not even one tiny reference.

When using the term plus the image, I should expect to get identical results but when I take out the search term, I should expect to get completely different ones?

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

How am I supposed to prove it beyond what I provided in my first post and what others provided throughout the thread?

We have a guy known for manipulating his browser, I linked how you can do it, NO ONE'S but his "search" of the image brings up "stanley inc" (search the image yourself ffs), his search in his 2nd video is AFTER other people did the search and got nothing (so much for this grand conspiracy you claim where Google edited their database because of some stupid 10k views youtube video, why was he able to get the same results still while no one else could if google had edited their database??), AND his original search that he linked himself has "stanley inc" written in the description text field showing his con right in the open....

Wtf else do you want? I'm supposed to provide a hidden cam video of him in the act or something? You talk about evidence while I provided evidence that you can actually reproduce yourself (go do the image search yourself, go try google chrome inspect elements and see how you can totally edit everything on webpages for yourself and save the results to show in a video), where as his is just his word against the rest of the world's.

I hate this site sometimes, people so desperate to believe some conspiracy they'll go ahead and assume Google is in on some grand conspiracy editing their database to stop a 10k view youtube video (even though the guy does his fake search getting the same fake results AFTER other people did the same search and got no results), instead of a guy known for hoaxing and editing his browser is doing just that. Whatever, nothing is going to convince you, enjoy your fantasy where Google and Stanley Inc are in cahoots to start WW3 with muslims or whatever.
edit on 22-9-2012 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Here is an instance where Montagraph manipulated inspect elements. One of many times he has done this including this hoax. He tries to frame youtube users for all kinds of things. I will provide more videos to demonstrate if needed. I am just in awe as to why people are still buying in to this bogus sham. We are on page eleven now and the folks that religiously believe in this hoax are ignoring the inspect element trick? Must we recreate Montagraph hoax?

I don't think they care to know the truth from my observation. As much as i don't care for this administration and am disgusted with whats going on in the middle east i cant stomach the disinformation and propaganda being waged here. You are being deceived!

This trick he manipulates youtubes inspect elements with subs gets caught by a user

edit on 22-9-2012 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

Here is a tut how to do it yourself

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Here is another instance of Montagraph "octoberreignz" using inspect elements to troll another youtube usr. This time manipulating the video view count. Of course this video was flagged and removed. Luckily i had ripped it and saved it in the archives. Re-uploaded.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
wow, what an entertaining thread (ok i skipped a few pages near the end) but nice meaty goodness.

I jumped on ATS because my roomate talked to me this morning how this viral video is uproaring the mideast and whatnot, and he started actually sounding brainwashed by the media and spouting pretty harsh stuff about muslims, well anyways I knew Id find something about it here.

montagraph is a very paranoid and cynical person from observation alone, so I kinda wrote him off awhile back. Much of what he says is always taken at his word, so likely motivated and slanted, if not entirely false. He does like the heated topics and especially loves loves LOVES ranting about trolls, to the point that it just gets tired and old fast and an agenda starts to appear; this guy is a crank who simply wants to argue and gripe. I want to give him a big hug or tickle him or something, and I'm not the hugging type. It just looks like what he needs.

But so on topic I also agree that if you add the topic that you are searching for (like stanley) along with the image OF course you will get results for that topic, its not magic its called logic, its all computers know. When humans try to fudge logic it will eventually show. Its why i like threads like this where they get to 10+ pages and the cream rises to the top and the ignorant go silent (hopefully).

I have not done much research into this yet, and I dont think I will need to. It is likely a ploy by some large faction to keep the war machine churning away as always, this is big money and power grab time on the planet. Look at world economies, government shifts, huge showboat attractions on a global scale. These are part of some global shift in human awareness, chaos turns into awareness is the sense I get.

Awesome thread, no disrespect my brothers and sisters if we don't agree, we only need to see

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by darkest4

reply to post by DarthFazer

Here is an instance where Montagraph manipulated inspect elements. One of many times he has done this including this hoax.

Thanks for the reminder on the Google Chrome inspect elements tool guys. I didn't understand how someone could manipulate their browser at first but those vids were very informative.

How easy is that?!

I was going to say I wasted my time researching this but those vids^ were worth it.

I'm pretty much sold that this is a hoax.

Well done.

edit on 22/9/2012 by Netties Hermit because: Just a teensy edit

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

The film was made to scam people, that's about it. Some folks in the Middle East found a clip from it on YouTube and decided to get everyone else angry about it, when they actually originally intended to attack the U.S. for its foreign policy.

That's it.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iconic

Originally posted by MsAphrodite
Wow, this one is shocking!

When you go to the Image search for the NPN logo, it is "described" in the search bar as Stanley Inc.. you can put any description after, and come up with suggested results; There'd be no way to avoid coming up with that search result. This guy's a fraud. Can tell by how he personalizes the company and videographer into his own little enemy during the video. Seems like someone needs to take his meds (probably what the person coming in near the end of the video was trying to tell him)

His proof. Not sure if it's iron-clad, but wanted people to see it, if it hasn't already been posted:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
about a week ago on the alex jones program - webster tarpley
about 12 minutes into it he is talking about the film
about 15 minutes into it he is talking about the embassy killing that was fueled by the movie and he claims it is the mormon mafia and the romney and co orchestrated and of course the al c i aida and john bolton

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Very interesting video. The guy certainly did a lot of work.

I haven't gotten a chance to break it down like some of the people here have, however, I also have my own beliefs about this video, and I'll be making a video explaining them shortly.

This guy is very smart. Screen cap, get website to pdf addons (Chrome & Firefox have them), and Android has a website to pdf as well. There is also several YouTube to mp3 or YouTube downloaders (in multiple formats) that allow you to save videos you feel might dissappear.

Whenever I work on an important article, or issue, or anything I find just odd, I always try to either screen shot, or save the page, even if it's only File->Save Page As and I get a .html folder. Because people will always try to cover their tracks by deleting it, and pretending it never happened, and calling us dumb to our face.

Anyway, does anyone have a working link to the full length video? I've already seen it, but I want to have a copy on my computer to do some further analysis.

EDIT: Two posts above this - that video was removed as well
Thanks
Xieon
edit on 22-9-2012 by Xieon because: EDIT: Two posts above this - that video was removed as well

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
i found it - a torrent on pirate bay
i can put it on ftp for you if you pm me

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
ok so after hours of reading this thread have we confirmed this has been debunked or not? i'm hoping it is a hoax as after a little research the findings are a tad scary (please bare with me as this is my first comment on ATS)
i'm going to keep it short as i have a gut feeling the op is scare mongering so here goes:
1. lets take OP at his word and say stanley inc has a connection with the video in question.
2.Stanley Inc was taken over by CGI in May 2010.
3. here's where things get interesting- Philip O Nolan Chaiman of the board of Directors at Stanley inc becomes a member of the board of directors of Camber Corp, Feb 18th 2011
4. Camber Corporation provides mission-critical engineering and technical services to Aerospace & Defense, National Security, and International government.
5.Camber's capability areas include engineering and advanced technology applications; training and simulation; and operations, analysis, and mission support. The Corporation supports customers in meeting important security and disaster relief requirements throughout the federal government and in over 25 countries in Europe, Asia, and Africa.

hmmmmm i may have connected the dots up incorrect....... but if this is not a hoax,is anyone else got a shiver up their spine????, then again that is possibly what the OP intended????

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Darthfazer already told us why...

Why are you trying to assert for this Darth?
I really dont care what he says about the OP video.

I am amused at Darth, and now you.
Take it as you will.

Who is this? DarthF3TT?

This is the You Tube account that mirrored the
movie "Innocence Of Muslims".

edit on 23-9-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
wow that is pretty affirmative, just another nail in the coffin

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
OKAY This certinly has been fun, but I think it's done. Dead Seraph, I was right there with you throughout

Thanks for all of your work people

After reading, and clicking here and there, I have to say, I believe the dude is twisting up the facts and trying to get attention.
LOOOSER

edit on 23-9-2012 by MidnightSunshine because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by clearcad

I think the only thing the OP intended was to get the facts out. Just as the video maker did by researching and including all research and links into the video and YouTube page. If we along with those angered by the video learn of the true culprits....maybe they'll leave innocent people alone and not try and kill them.

I certainly am grateful to see that someone has yet again did a very good job at their home-work, fact finding to get us the truth. I'm sooo sick of these lies and corruption.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Why is this not in the hoax bin? We are dealing with a poor mans David Ickle playing with google

edit on 23-9-2012 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Darthfazer already told us why...

Why are you trying to assert for this Darth?
I really dont care what he says about the OP video.

I am amused at Darth, and now you.
Take it as you will.

Who is this? DarthF3TT?

This is the You Tube account that mirrored the
movie "Innocence Of Muslims".

edit on 23-9-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

Just to clear the air, I am not darthf33t for the record. I am the man in the mask in a video posted earlier. Dale "monty" knows me from many moons ago
he confirmed being debunked on his blogtv for this evening. Not all the kings horses and not all the kings men could put his inspect elements in the right place again. You are using a red herring . Can you make your case? Id love to hear it rather hearsay.

Try again and stay on topic

edit on 23-9-2012 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
It is certainly interesting to see people go back and forth using sources, and evidence, and not just trolling. Must be scary to the powers that be when people start to debate their opinions, and are mature enough to change them if a better way comes along, or if they are shown to be wrong.

Regardless of if this guy is a hoax or not, with the whole Stanley Inc.., thing the problem is that the film is still going to cause some major problems. I'm in the process of downloaiding it all, and analyzing it, and I believe I have found some nevry interesting materials within the video that might give us a better example of who, and why this was made.

Personally I think that it is a type of drill that is being perpertrated. The extra violence in the Mid East. is just an added benefit of their true intentions.

There was the Colorado shooting, then there was this. Although I don;t have any proben evidence linking the two, I plan on showing a correlation between Colorado, and this.

edit on 23-9-2012 by Xieon because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-9-2012 by Xieon because: I agree with the poster above me, this is certainly a red herring, at least it appears that way to me. ee

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join