It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Don't like The First Encounters With People

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Because I'm absolutely livid when I hear a certain phrase.

I will never trust anyone who always says "It's a pleasure to meat you".

Every time I hear this phrase I get a vision in my head of my head going through a meat grinder and coming out hamburger.

It's not a pleasant thought when you know, just know, the person you just ran into for the first time, is going to meat you up.

I always want to go in and lock everything up and load up my shotgun to prepare for their attack.

But somehow it never comes.

So am I paranoid in thinking that they want to meat me? I AM NOT HAMBURGER! I AM A HUMAN BEING!

Sigh. This is also why I don't like meat up either. People just want to get together with their meat ups.

WHO'LL BE LEFT STANDING?!?!?

I guarantee you, I will be prepared for this. I my upon my person many different hidden weapons and my shirt is bullet resistant. I have my pepper spray bottle that is actually a miniature hand rnade loaded with explosives that people won't think to look twice.

If you plan on meating me, I will be prepared for you!

So, you don't want to meat me.

Or maybe I'm just being paranoid.

But I just can't help. Because I know there are secret cannibalistic cults in America and they are responsible for lots of disappearances across America that haven't ever been solved.

So really, why is this paranoia when there is a real reason to be concern?

And they think that some people can't tell that the phrase "A Pleasure to meat you" is not a secret code of theirs used to identify themselves and to mark their victims?

Someday, somehow, I will be proven right in this. I can just feel it vibrating deep within my bones.

A pleasure to meat you. SCREW THAT, MAN!

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
What about "Nice to meet you " does it have same effect on you?

I believe you have food issue, eating gives you pleasure and thats why you think ppl who say "pleasure..." when they meet you and you get all your shields up to protecting yourself

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
It's a pleasure to "meet" you. I think you're getting the words "meet" and "meat" mixed up.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
A little on the psychotic view of meating people,pun intended.

I usually just say "Hey,how are you doing,my name is ........."

If people are saying to you its a pleasure to meet you instead of running the other way,I think things are ok.

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
According to some here on ATS.

You are an "Aspie".

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Everything can be hamburger.

But hamburger cannot be everything.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Judging by the number of times you used the word "Meat" I think your just hungry, go get a nasty mc'd's and you'll feel better.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Your being overly paranoid. Being sensibly cautious is one thing but being paranoid is the next step up.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I'll give you a S & F for making me smile.

I don't ever say "Pleased to meat you". Very few people do these days, probably to avoid being stabbed in the face by a paranoid person who doesn't want to be cannibalized.

I do say, "Hi, how are you?" Much less confusion that way, and safer too.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Hey man, I gotta say I like a lot of your ideas and your threads are always pretty interesting. I think what I'm trying to say here, is: We should definitely meat up sometime...

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
mmm...'meat' up does sound a bit personal

new topics

top topics

join