It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 reference on Marlboro cigerette pack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Saw this and had on my pack and had to take a picture.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Doom from a pack of smokes?

I don't want to freak you out or anything but go look at a pack of Camels, much better message hidden there.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by prodftw

See...even they are banking on not having to cough up the grand prize trip on Dec 22nd....

Des

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I switched to Kamel Reds last year.

Taste just like Marlboro lights, but a little more flavor. They are also $10.00 cheaper per carton.

I would expect to start seeing a lot of events being advertised for on the 20th and 21st.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
i quit smoking
over 20 years ago

maybe they are trying
to subliminally tell prepper's
to stockpile stogies

Get'em Before its Too Late !

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by prodftw

See...even they are banking on not having to cough up the grand prize trip on Dec 22nd....

Des

If they were offering 30 billion dollars, I'd actually be a little scared.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Yep. If you know how to look, you can see the obvious symbolism...

Those orbs to the left... Planets. I think I even see a red one. Nibiru the red planet has arrived and is present here with the other planets...

And what's that up in the right hand corner? Just some random dots or balls? Yeah, that's what they would have you believe, but I know this stuff... Those are comets... The arrival of Nibiru and its sun, Nemesis and the rest of the gang just kicked up a xxxxstorm out there in your Oort Cloud.

They're a nasty bunch. I invited them to my sister's wedding in a gesture of good faith to try to save humanity...and...yeah, let's just say I was watching our good China and good silver like a hawk the entire night... And I caught Nemesis trying to hit on my new girlfriend when she was drunk... All this talk about "I have my own solar system... It's way better than this one... You wanna take a tour sometime? How bout now?".

No, No I said, I think she's gonna be busy today AND all this next week... AREN'T YOU, Heather?? (I gave her that look you know, that said I meant business and at the same time asked "Are you really going to make me cause a scene???") She came home with me that night, but I swear when she comes home from work late some nights, I can sense the presence of an additional celestial body that should not be there... Gravity seems off kilter... The moon isn't where its supposed to be... Little stuff like that. But anyway yeah I totally hear what you're sayin. The signs are out there...

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by prodftw

That would be a helluva drunk fest to attend! I do find it odd that the date 12/21/2012 is inside a green dot, perhaps it is a warning that on that date our planet will switch over to green energy. Damn you Al Gore!!!

So, how many are planning on entering the contest?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
"Biggest night of the year"....I guess "12/21/12" is part of the global lexicon then. Maybe Prince should rewrite his song...."party like it's 1999".

new topics

top topics

join