It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jessica Alba wants us to Pledge Allegiance to Obama

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Damned, beezzer! That was outstanding! You REALLY should spruce that up a little bit, and send it to the candidate of your choice, for a campaign ad. It might be best if the ad had those kids singing about Obama in the background. I KNOW that I would vote that candidate.

Regarding the pledge to vote for Mr. Obama, I have just one word: Indoctrination.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

We don't watch 'em to hear their politics...

I'm shallow, I know...

But they're certainly welcome to support whomever they please. Just as I am. Now who'd they want me to pledge to again?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
This is a pledge to Obama.

This is why they tie the pledge to vote for Obama with the pledge of allegiance. This is why they want you to hold your hand over your heart. This is why it's called the FOR ALL campaign.

In the Pledge you say,"one Nation indivisible with liberty and justice FOR ALL."

The message is clear. Why tie a pledge to vote for Obama with the Pledge of Allegiance? Again, it's the sick devotion of Obama supporters.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

Never watched Alba and Portman for their acting abilities I watched them cause they were hot.

Im the shallow one what you said wasn't.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Is Jessica Alba one of the girls from "Saved by the Bell"?

How sad for her and her fellow lemmings that they should feel the need to stoop this low to sell their souls to the devil. Maybe Alba thinks this will help her career
I can see Alba taking Obama to People's court in the future if he fails to deliver on his promises

www.nbc.com...
edit on 20-9-2012 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by jude11

I would just gently place a finger upon those lips and say. . . . .

shhhhhhh.

You want to place your what on her what?

Bad Bunny!

Peace

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by neoholographic

Jessica Alba, Natalie Portman, Scarlett Johannson are all super HOT. I wouldn't kick them out of my bed but I don't think the majority of men out there will be swayed by their beauty enough to cause them to vote for Obama.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by neoholographic
Jessica Alba, Natalie Portman, Scarlett Johannson and others want you to pledge allegiance to Obama. Forget about God or the Country, put your hand over your heart and pledge your vote for Obama.

This is the kind of sick devotion to Obama that makes your skin crawl. This isn't by accident though. Obama and his supporters used a lot of messianic language and images that elicits this kind of devotion.

Um...what the hell are you talking about?
Who pledges allegiance to god?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one

Jessica Alba, Scarlett Johannson

Well dammit...there is two off of my top five list now...

With my luck any possible replacements with be Romney supporters...Times are bad when a guy can't even construct a decent top 5 list anymore...

Seriously? That shallow because of political views? But before you knew that little tidbit about them, they were cool to be on the bone list, huh? Simply pathetic, and shallowness to the extreme.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Does this help or hurt the whole "class warfare" angle they've been working?

Nothing says "down to earth regular guy" like having a sea of elitist mulch-millionaires vouch for you.

Toss in a few ivory tower academics and you've got yourself a normal guy you'd love to sit and have a beer with....apparently.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
Does this help or hurt the whole "class warfare" angle they've been working?

Nothing says "down to earth regular guy" like having a sea of elitist mulch-millionaires vouch for you.

Toss in a few ivory tower academics and you've got yourself a normal guy you'd love to sit and have a beer with....apparently.

Those people are not elitist mulch millionaires. They are job creators. They are the only people the Republican party cares about. Romney said so himself. How dare you lambast these job creators for being rich. It sounds like you are jealous of their success.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by wascurious

Those people are not elitist mulch millionaires. They are job creators.

Yep! Let's hear a big "HIP, HIP, HOORAY!" for their servants!

See ya,
Milt
edit on 21-9-2012 by BenReclused because: Typo

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I'm sorry but I disagree with the lot of you
Trying to trivialize the impact that celebrities have

Celebrities are GODS to many liberal minded people
They definately have a voice

You think people who read people magazine can explain the problems with the entitlement system?
Why foreing aid is wrong or the difference between a blockade and an embargo?

I know people at work that consider them gods on the ground

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by neoholographic

I never was crazy about the idea of pledging allegiance to a flag....I certainly am not crazy about pledging allegiance to a person....

Want the truth? The comedy sketch group "The Whitest Kids U Know" nailed it right on the head.

That said...Jessica...You're hot and all...But please just stay out of politics.
edit on 21-9-2012 by DirtyLiberalHippie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
Celebrities are GODS to many liberal minded people
They definately have a voice

Yeah the way they worship people like Ted Nugent, Clint Eastwood, The bitch from everyone loves Raymond, Ed Oneal, Coach (Craig "I was on welfare and foodstamps, anyone help me out? NO!" T Nelson)! Oh wait, those are all celebrities I have seen the Republicans whipping out to get people to vote for them. Those #ing liberal Republicans eh?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by wascurious

Clint Eastwood has respect from the old timers
That's not people considering him as a god

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by neoholographic
Jessica Alba, Natalie Portman, Scarlett Johannson and others want you to pledge allegiance to Obama. Forget about God or the Country, put your hand over your heart and pledge your vote for Obama.

This is the kind of sick devotion to Obama that makes your skin crawl. This isn't by accident though. Obama and his supporters used a lot of messianic language and images that elicits this kind of devotion.

The Obama campaign has launched its “For All” campaign, encouraging supporters to take pictures of themselves with their hands on their hearts and a note explaining why they support President Obama.

Actress Jessica Alba uses the Pledge of Allegiance as an example of the campaign in an email to supporters.

“Growing up, my classmates and I started every day with a ritual: We’d stand up, put our right hand over our hearts, and say the Pledge of Allegiance,” explains Alba. “To me, that gesture was a promise. A promise to be involved and engaged in this country’s future. A promise to work for liberty and justice — and for affordable education, health care, and equality — for all.”

Alba joins Hollywood actresses Natalie Portman and Scarlett Johansson by photographing herself with her hand on her heart pledging to vote for Obama.

“That’s why all across the country, people like you and I are proudly writing down our reasons for getting involved, and then taking the pledge — to vote.”

source

So, I guess it's time to get out your black marker, write on your hand and pledge to vote for Obama.

You might also want to sing this song while pledging your allegiance to Obama.

edit on 20-9-2012 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-9-2012 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

I finally found out what would make Jessica Alba not hot.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
not quite the story i feared was coming reading the headline. i had thought it may be changing the flag pledge or military oaths. one famous politiction did something like that once upon a time. that is changed the military oath to pledge to him rather the country. that man was Hitler.

still i do not see this as a good thing however. after all if he wins might people then carry this over to the flag pledge and military oaths? that is a worry for me, especially if people start having their kids say it, just as we saw the way they had kids sing that song, thus indoctrinating them into the Obama camp (which really doesn't make sense since none of these kids can vote anyway).

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Means 2 different things, places the hand in the same place as the pledge of allegiance for this pledge to vote for Obama. So instead of SAYING that they're doing the same, they're plain just doing it.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join