It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House finally admits the embassy attack in Lybia was a terrorist attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
The White House has finally broken down and told the truth (at least part of it.) After nearly a week of blatant lies to America propped up by the biased media they were forced to concede the truth. This Administration tells one lie after another and can not be trusted with our country. The media can not be trusted with our country. Our media has turned into a political party no longer reporting news. They are simply put, brain washing machines.
edit on 20-9-2012 by jimmiec because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Yep Libya was a terrorist attack even tho for the past 4 years they could never get themselves to say it. The came up with bs relabeling like "man caused disasters", and the war on terror doesn't exist as not to upset the arab world.

Then turn around in the same breath and shout WAR ON WOMEN here the current administration really does think the American public is stupid, but every action and word that come out of their mouths shows theirs.

edit on 20-9-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmiec

Help me out...Do you have a link to this????

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

WASHINGTON — The White House, after more than a week in which it has come under fire from Republicans, is now calling last week’s assault on the American diplomatic facility in Benghazi, Libya, a “terrorist attack.”

“It is self-evident that what happened in Benghazi was a terrorist attack,” the White House press secretary, Jay Carney, told reporters traveling on Air Force One on Thursday. “Our embassy was attacked violently and the result was four deaths of American officials.

www.nytimes.com...

Those of us who don't hang on every word, or wait to what the white house says to form an opinon knew this last week,.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ABNARTY
reply to post by jimmiec

Help me out...Do you have a link to this????

Thanks.

For the first time, White House press secretary Jay Carney publicly characterized the deadly assault on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, as a “terrorist attack.”

“It is, I think, self-evident that what happened in Benghazi was a terrorist attack,” Carney told reporters on aboard Air Force One en route Florida. “Our embassy was attacked violently and the result was four deaths of American officials. So, again, that’s self evident.”

White House Says Benghazi Consulate a ‘Terrorist Attack’

What a turnaround from prior White House comments

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Yes, I knew it immediately. I was just astounded that nobody had posted the fact they finally admitted to their lies. Now lets see how CNN etc handle it.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Thanks all for the link.

Yeah, not much of a surprise, at least they are finally coughing it up. One of theirs gets essentially assassinated and it's a "terrorist attack".

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Any fool could plainly see it and I saw it at once. Lets tweet to the "protesters"
As if they would pull out their ipods or whatnot and see that
All happening on the eleventh anniversary of 9/11
This administration couldn't find a murderer at a butlers convention.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
If the White House lies all the time why would anyone believe this new lie as well?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Due to the lack of apparent facts, and the abundance of half truths at best, I'm ambivalent on the topic regarding the embassy attacks. I'm also apathetic to the term, "terrorist attack". What exactly constitues a "terrorist attack"...

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
You know with all the conspiracy theorists out there, Im reallyh wondering WHY this isnt getting more attention on ATS.......

They SCREAMED every time another president knew something to the detriment of something HUGE that happened world wide.........but the public AND the media has remained silent on this issue.......

Where is the outcry?

All the people here on ATS that claim to be enlightened and watchdogs have somehow missed this one........why?

There is more to this story then just some video on youtube.........and the White House knows it and is covering it up........

Why are you ignoring this ATS?

new topics

top topics

join