It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
WASHINGTON — The White House, after more than a week in which it has come under fire from Republicans, is now calling last week’s assault on the American diplomatic facility in Benghazi, Libya, a “terrorist attack.”
“It is self-evident that what happened in Benghazi was a terrorist attack,” the White House press secretary, Jay Carney, told reporters traveling on Air Force One on Thursday. “Our embassy was attacked violently and the result was four deaths of American officials.
Originally posted by ABNARTY
reply to post by jimmiec
Help me out...Do you have a link to this????
For the first time, White House press secretary Jay Carney publicly characterized the deadly assault on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, as a “terrorist attack.”
“It is, I think, self-evident that what happened in Benghazi was a terrorist attack,” Carney told reporters on aboard Air Force One en route Florida. “Our embassy was attacked violently and the result was four deaths of American officials. So, again, that’s self evident.”