It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas/Fort Worth Airport UFO's! Clear Pictures Taken at Dawn!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SkyWatcher13

BRAVO! Notice how the "reflection" theorists haven't responded! lol i also took more pictures and the glare didnt come up on any other ones. Furthermore...the 3GS didnt have flash so I know it wasn't caused by that either....thank you so much for your work....Starred!

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
1st pic - clouds
2nd pic - dirt on the window you shot through.

Pretty well convinced that's what we're seeing here. Sorry to burst your bubble. Keep watching the skies, they are out there somewhere!

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Abstrakt222

Thank you and you're welcome! Yeah I am surprised no one has commented on my post. Like I said, it doesn't necessarily mean that it's aliens, but it is definitely an unidentified flying (or floating) object. Are you sure there were no clouds? How soon were the photos taken after one another?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
So... there is a window right in front of the camera?
And... camera shot thru the window?
Then... that is a reflection off the glass of a light source behind the photographer.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
nothing to see here, just some chinese lanterns and a blurred image of a aircraft either on final or just taking off. Yawn

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by RoScoLaz

Thanks RoScoLaz.

anyone who doesn't see why that gif hold relevance to the investigation.. isn't "looking" or simply doesn't know what to look for

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Unfortunately, I have to agree with the rest. The black ones are either dirt or birds, but I'm leaning towards dirt. The white saucer shaped ones look like lenticular clouds to me.

Like this:

Clouds that small tend to move around and change shape like crazy. You may have not even noticed it being there or it looked different when you did see it.
edit on 21-9-2012 by tport17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

I will second that. It looks just like the reflection of a ceiling lampshade to me
Oh and the post title is wrong there is nothing "clear" about these photos
edit on 21-9-2012 by dashdespatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Abstrakt222

Yes they are unidentified, but judging by the look of them I wouldn't say they're vehicles/flying machines or especially aliens.
I wouldn't say "its one of ours" either since it would be pretty stupid flying classified projects around and airport in almost broad daylight.

No I don't know what they are but I don't think they're too unusual, your "money shot" looks more like a nicely shaped cloud to me.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

SkyWatcher13, the light moved because the guy with the camera moved slightly. The angle changed, not the light. The reflection is on the window and very very close to the camera. Everything else behind the window is very far away and looks almost the same but it is not. There is a slight shift. You need to match first the farthest points. Things very close to us seem to move faster and travel longer distances than those on the background.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by nothingwrong

What about the last pic? That's definately not a cloud buddy.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

There were absolutely no clouds. And they were all captured within seconds of each other. Furthermore I recall turning on the lamp by the bed but I dont believe there were any overhead lights. Once again I've been into UFO's for a while and Im positive I would've noticed if it was just a reflection of light from inside.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by stiver

Actually I did make sure everything lined up in the distance. I'm definitely not disagreeing with you that the position of the camera may have moved slightly. That is exactly what I thought before I played around with the pictures in GIMP. I even said that in my post. But when the building in the forefront lined up, the background did as well. I was also using the building in the background as a guide. That building is what made me notice the object, or cloud, had moved. So I used to GIMP to see if it actually had.

Here's the photos again to show you what I mean:
Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3 with overlay

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

That is the most popular explanation but I vividly remember that it was really earl and the only light I had on was a small one by the bed...This was way on the other side of the room and I highly doubt that's where it came from.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Xarian6

Can you please go into further detail...im not going to act like I know a whole lot about photography and negatives...lol. Thanks

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Yes, this looks pretty good, but it's not that perfect
. Look at the light dots in the upper right corner. There is a ghosting that shouldn't be there.
Was the camera on a tripod?
edit on 21-9-2012 by stiver because: adding text

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by stiver

Yeah I see that now. But would that make such a big difference in the unknown object in the sky, being the size that it is? The "ghosting" of the lights is a very small amount in distance. You can see in the first pic the object is to the left of that distant building in the horizon. Where in the second close up pic, it is to right of it. Given the small distance of ghosting of those lights, wouldn't that object in the sky at least almost line in up especially since that building below it lined up pretty perfectly, as did the rest of the picture? I don't know, I'm honestly asking. Not trying to be difficult or argumentative at all.

Well, anyway I tried OP.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWatcher13
reply to post by stiver

Not trying to be difficult or argumentative at all.

Yes, I know
We are all trying to do something right here and it's nice chatting to you.

A light in the sky would line-up, but this is the problem. It is not in the sky, it's on the glass. There are some wizards here in this forum, who can calculate from these pics exactly what distance the camera moved and at what distance was the source of the light behind the cameraman. It's all math that I really don't have the patience to do. But I appreciate your effort.
Sorry, OP. Next time

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by stiver

No...it was taken on an iphone 3GS

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I'm still wondering what happened to the sept. 2012 pics??

did i misread somewhere?
never mind.. it looks to have been updated/changed or.. I've experienced another one of those pesky time shift thingys!
edit on 21-9-2012 by Starcrossd because: added info

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join