It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas/Fort Worth Airport UFO's! Clear Pictures Taken at Dawn!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abstrakt222
Ok...so what are they?

One looks like a typical window reflection of an indoor ceiling lighting fixture, the other looks like bird poop. In other words, typical UFO photographs.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I'd say the first and last are flares of light on the glass from the sun, which I'm guessing is near the horizon.
Second and third are pictures of some dirt on the plane's window.

P.S. Be careful when you spot UFO's on photos that you didn't see with your own eyes when you took the photos. It's usually a good sign that it's just something small and simple that you didn't notice at the time.
edit on 20-9-2012 by Magnus47 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

My mistake. I just realized that's a different picture altogether. This was back in 2009 and I have only posted them on FB. I apologize for the error. Im trying to find the originals in my emails right now.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
First one looks like the reflection of a light in a double glazed window.

The close up of the black UFO's look like pieces of dirt on the same window..

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

How do you explain the antennae on the negative?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Ok...so what are they?

One looks like a typical window reflection of an indoor ceiling lighting fixture, the other looks like bird poop. In other words, typical UFO photographs.

I'm with Blue Shift on this one:
1. Window Reflection
2. Dirt on Window

reply to post by Blue Shift

How do you explain the antennae on the negative?

... regarding antennae (which I don't see), cell phones don't even have antennae any more. Why would a much more advanced technology UFO have antennae? If it has antennae as you say, then it has to be a 1950s future-vision model where everything futuristic or spacey had antennae if these are not window reflections and dirt.

edit on 20-9-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Oooh nice catch! I didn't notice that. But you're right the close up has a yellow object or light close to the ground but the original doesn't. I even zoomed in on the original.

Now I'm curious also OP, what is that spot?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Abstrakt222

Sorry I should have read more of the posts before I asked the same question. But even if it isn't the same photo, what would that yellow spot be in one but not in the other? I assume the photos were taken relatively close together. Is that another UFO...or just a UO (Unidentified Object)?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I am somewhat underwhelmed by these photos now they've finally been posted. The video and camera technology gets more portable and more commonplace. But the UFO pics rarely get better.

edit on 20/9/12 by mirageman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SkyWatcher13

hmmm...i never noticed that! It kind of looks like a reflection of light also but the sun was no where in sight....thats why I dont buy that one cuz I was there and the sun wasn't out yet....

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mirageman

Im sorry to have disappointed you buddy. There are some great pics online though...

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

im not saying that it was an antennae like the ones we have here but there are still some highly advanced antennae here on earth, so why not on advanced planets? Also, what was more interesting to me was that the antennae is only visible in the negative....

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Trillium

So this is what we've become here...heh.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Ok this may or may not mean anything. It definitely doesn't prove there are UFO's in these pictures, but the two pictures that have what some are saying is a reflection from inside lighting on the window, that object changes positions. I played around with these two pictures in GIMP and overlaid one over the other. I'm adding the picture below. I also thought it was a reflection of light on a window and the position of the camera had changed causing the reflection to appear as though it had "moved". But this doesn't seem to be the case because the images overlaid almost perfectly. The only thing I had to do was resize one of the pictures, the one that is more zoomed in, that was also the one I overlaid over the other. I used the tall building in the center of the photo as my guide to know how much to resize the other photo.

I hope I am making sense, at least a little. I'm not a GIMP professional by any means, I don't even know what half of the features are for so I may not be explaining myself exactly right. I use it mainly to edit pics I take of my children and pets for scrapbooking.

So tell me what you all think based on how one photo overlays over the other, that object changed positions, right? I'm thinking maybe that could be a cloud? Or a UFO?

edit on 9/20/2012 by SkyWatcher13 because: Only added one photo but my sentence stated I was uploading pictures (plural) so I changed my wording.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I lived in Arlington right off I-360 (5 minutes from DFW airport) in 2009 and I never saw anything or heard anything about UFOs over the airport. I am an avid UFO fan and am always hoping to see one (I haven't). Why didn't other people report this?

Actually, my official city was Grand Prairie but I was right on the border of Arlington and on Arlington's side (west of 360) Sorry about that.
edit on 20-9-2012 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Though they were taken from a closed window, the quality is pretty good and quite clear especially because the sun hadn't risen fully and there was no glare. I took multiple pictures and as I was looking through them I realized some strange anomolies.

The anomolies are probably just reflections and dirt on the window. Thanks for posting though

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a little gif;

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Certainly are intriguing. Thank you for posting.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
A fine example of a Class IV Intergalactic Doomfreighter. They rarely go near Dallas especially at dawn. However I think the one picture is just some birds.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by RoScoLaz

wow thats pretty awesome...what program did you use for the negative effects and can anyone explain why the colors are so different in each one?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join