It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas/Fort Worth Airport UFO's! Clear Pictures Taken at Dawn!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Salutations fellow ATS members and guests! I'm very excited to post my very first thread and have been anticipating this moment for a while. On the morning of Nov. 13, 2009, I witnessed some of the most amazing UFO phenomena of my life. I've been seeing them since a young age and have been an avid researcher since the age of 10 but i had never captured any good pictures. Ironically of course it was Friday the 13th and I was uber excited for my first trip to California with my best friend. We were living in Philadelphia and were delayed in Dallas on our way to LA. We spent the night in Texas and were goin to hit up a local dive bar but decided to turn in early so that we wouldnt miss our 10 am flight the next morning. We were staying at the Marriot down the street from the Airport but we woke up extra early, around 6:30am to get ready. My friend took a shower first and as I got ready I admired the beautiful dawn sky. I had just purchased the iphone 3GS and began taking pictures of our awesome view. Though they were taken from a closed window, the quality is pretty good and quite clear especially because the sun hadn't risen fully and there was no glare. I took multiple pictures and as I was looking through them I realized some strange anomolies. I was shocked to see several UFO's in 3 out of the 8 pictures I took. There were two black ones which seemed like they were hovering not too far from a plane that was about to land, two "light ships" and a perfectly shaped saucer with a clear dome on top and everything! I couldnt see any with the naked eye but I was so convinced by my pictures that I ran to the shower to show my friend. He's a huge skeptic and is not into UFO's or conspiracies and initially laughed them off until we got on the plane and I started showing random strangers. The more he saw their reactions the more he wanted to see them for himself. When we got to California we smoked some amazing weed and he finally came clean and admitted that the pictures looked legit and that he really had no idea what they could be! When I got back to Philadelphia I had my friend who's a photographer and digital designer check them out and when she reversed them into negatives we noticed a small antennae on the top of the saucer shaped UFO! To this day I've never caught better footage. The following are the 3 pictures, unaltered save for my name and the date captioned at the bottom. Would love to hear your opinions as to what these things could be. Peace, Love and Light!www.facebook.com... id=525413625287&set=a.525413510517.2036143.56602539&type=3&theaterwww.facebook.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Hey guys sorry I just realized that you have to be logged in to your Facebook account to see them...Im not sure if we have to be friends but feel free to add me because I dont have them posted on any other website. Abe Abstrakt Acay.

link   
Facebook?

can you host the images someplace where you do not need to have an account? thanks

link   
There must be something wrong with the links.

I can't see the pics. I want to see the pics.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Sounds interesting, but your pics/link are not working.

edit: And, yes, I am logged in to that evil site, Facebook.
edit on 9/20/12 by AnonymousCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I am logged onto FB.

I get the message that the 'content is currently unavailable'.

Having to add you as a friend on FB makes me suspicious of what you may be up to here.
edit on 20-9-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Go to tinypic.com and upload them there. Choose message board size then right click on image URL and copy. Come back here and paste it into the image box.

Hope to see them soon.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Sounds like a sham to get Facebook friends , anyone else would've tiny pic'd

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Abstrakt222

Very curious now,and I don't have an fb account....
But I can still look at my friends fb photography page so I wonder why your links aren't working?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Who's flagging it already with no pics up yet???

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Click on TOOLS+ then select ATS Upload
them select the picture on your computer

once picture is downloaded you will have three way to post the picture
just copy and paste the wrighting at the bottom of the page to your post

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Ok this is obviously my first time posting and Im not familiar with tinybit...uploading them now. Sorry for the suspense...lol...and I have close to 5,000 FB friends...I dont need anymore thank you..

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
YO! I don't do Face book ...I could be tracked down and they would take my survival supplies!

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Doodle19815

I also included a close up of the two black UFO's. The the last one is the money shot!...enjoy!

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
your pics you posted are "broke" or something. they show up as the red X unviewable

now i really want to see them. can you fix please?

Edit*
maybe my work computer is blocking them then. ill check back when i get home to see if thats the case.
edit on 20-9-2012 by Dizrael because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Dizrael

They look fine on my computer...what can i do to fix them?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I see em

but they don't make me believe

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abstrakt222
reply to post by Dizrael

They look fine on my computer...what can i do to fix them?

Your picture look fine on my computer
and you must of forgot to star me for helping you

click on the little star at the top left of every post

edit on 20-9-2012 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by BrianG

Ok...so what are they?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Why does the enlarged version of the black object have a yellowish spot but the original does not.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join