It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam is NOT under attack. Only Neanderthal VIOLENCE is!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
The script MUST change, so that innocents not be harmed.

With the recent assumed provocations as directed against Islam, some muslims may think that Islam is under attack and will indeed be the opportunity for Neanderthals- barbaric humans - to seize the opportunities to fan the flame even further.

Before any muslim who had the opportunities of education that millions other muslims in 3rd world nations do not have, assumes that Islam and the prophet Muhammad is under attack - THINK:-

a. Are Western armies fully geared up and police forces armed up to kill any muslim today?

The answer is no. NO western govt had allowed any muslim harmed, no matter his/her leanings.

Those shutting down of embassies or banning protests( which is wrong) are the only ways and means to prevent precious human lives being destroyed by VIOLENCE of the few whom are hell bent on creating hatred and blasphemy upon Islam at every opportunity.

And most unfortunately, the NARRATIVE by the media and power lusting others had sought to make these trials of muslims as a war upon their religion. This is nothing further from the truth.

What happened was only the work of a few, just as Islam too, had been tarnished and blasphemed by the few misuing that religion to hurt and harm others. Thus, we - the common masses and often CANON FODDER and manipulated, best not play to the pied piper's tune.

Words do not kill. Only humans do.

Moderate muslims living in western countries as minorities, sworn to their nation's oaths of allegience and laws, as well as moderate muslims living in Islamic majority nations, have a duty to defend Islam, not by violence or hatred, but by hearts and minds in peace with free will upon others, as the prophet Muhammad had done, who faced far worse trials than muslims of today, after he conquered the barbaric arab tribes.

The West and USA had long deplored the tactics of the Nazi propaganda machines, and would never use it in their foreign policy. Unfortunately, its enemies had no such qualms. They spread their propaganda of lies at the grassroots levels, to demonise Western assistance to help muslims realize their true potential through democracy, as early as the 50s till even today.

Every fault of the Middle East despots' failures are heaped upon the West as the ones guilty. Take the recent examples of Iraq and Libya. Were Iraqis living in paradise when american forces went in after Sadam's belligerances over human rights and WMDs? Were Libyans on 7th heaven, and yet pleaded for Hillary Clinton's help from Gaddafi's atrocities?

Unfortunately, the enemies, of free mankind and the west, had manipulated the NARRATIVE to their views and ended up the west and upright americans thrashed and even murdered, by the weak minded and manipulated for decades.

Mistakes had been made. May the West wake up and realizes the power of grassroots level continual dissemination of truths and realities, and not let the humanslayers seize the narrative for their own ends.
edit on 20-9-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Were Iraqis living in paradise when american forces went in after Sadam's belligerances over human rights and WMDs? Were Libyans on 7th heaven, and yet pleaded for Hillary Clinton's help from Gaddafi's atrocities?

Look at these countries after we went in and overthrew these governments. We invaded Iraq over human rights and dreamed up WMD's. But we stand by while Israel does the same thing yet do nothing about it. Even here in America Muslims stereotyped and put under illegal surveillance simply because they are Muslim. You must be blind to not see that Islam is under attack.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Were Iraqis living in paradise when american forces went in after Sadam's belligerances over human rights and WMDs? Were Libyans on 7th heaven, and yet pleaded for Hillary Clinton's help from Gaddafi's atrocities?

Look at these countries after we went in and overthrew these governments. We invaded Iraq over human rights and dreamed up WMD's. But we stand by while Israel does the same thing yet do nothing about it. Even here in America Muslims stereotyped and put under illegal surveillance simply because they are Muslim. You must be blind to not see that Islam is under attack.

Can you quote any instances where the US fought to SAVE Muslims? Not too hard to do

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Let me assume, for a moment, that you are 100% correct in all that you say. We are facing a small minority of those who kill and destroy for their religion. It may even be as few as a million "Neanderthals" around the world. (That's only 1/10 of 1%, a very small minority indeed.)

Is Islam showing any indication that they will restrain their "Neanderthals?" And if they're not going to, how do we restrain them? Or do we not restrain them?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Upon hindsight it sure is easy for you to say that WMDs were dreamed up. But if you had lived during those times and not instead licking on lollipops protected and sheltered by your parents, blissfully ignorant of the world, you would have feared the belligerances of Sadam over the WMD issue.

Israel is a middle eastern issue and not an american issue. America only stands by to prevent Israel being annihilated by animals whom are hell bent on pushing every jew into the sea instead of negotiating or seeking peaceful means to end the conflict. Till Today, American still believes Israel must be shared, and both sides calm down and not seek the death of anymore innocents, palestinians or jews.

Do wake up to reality, and not subscribe to the narratives of lie by those who want us all divided and dead.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by BrianG

Libya is the most recent one. That's spoonfeeding you of which I have no interest to do. It is your own free will to search for facts and not narratives of falsehood, if indeed you are asking questions to seek for the truth, to convince yourself, instead of baiting here

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

The problem is that you are not seeing the efforts of moderate muslims work in every nation, for interfaith dialogues, or perhaps unwilling to see it.

It takes time, but they had reached out, and reciprocity lays with us now. Are we to blame all muslims as terrorists, and they to see us all as bigots? It takes 2 to clap.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
reply to post by BrianG

Libya is the most recent one. That's spoonfeeding you of which I have no interest to do. It is your own free will to search for facts and not narratives of falsehood, if indeed you are asking questions to seek for the truth, to convince yourself, instead of baiting here

Wow spoon feeding

My problem is everybody making it a Muslim issue and not seeing that most of the world has no problems with Muslims in general - they even fight to protect them and their rights

ATS is a great forum to pick a fight on - people just seem to be waiting for a chance to insult

Must be good for traffic and advertisers

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by BrianG

Let's you and me calm down. I will not take your baits.

If you are truly keen to be part of the solution, then what are your alternatives?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
reply to post by BrianG

Let's you and me calm down. I will not take your baits.

If you are truly keen to be part of the solution, then what are your alternatives?

Yes lets get off on the right foot then

Somehow the "Leaders" of the world need to enforce tolerance. That would be a nice first step.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by BrianG

I do agree with you. Tolerance is vital,not just from leaders, by all humanity, and more critical RIGHT NOW, if you are not aware that Friday is upon us. Already in Pakistan, mobs are fighting with police to get into the american embassy.

But does 'fighting' for one's right entails the slaughter of innocents perfectly acceptable to you?

And is underplaying and even promoting the narratives of lies as truths by the enemies, of Islam and the West, the way to your form of 'tolerance'?
edit on 20-9-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Dear SeekerofTruth,

Perhaps you're confusing me with some other poster?

I am delighted to see "moderate Muslims" making efforts to talk to non-Muslim people.

And I specifically used a tiny minority, say one in a thousand, as "Neanderthals." Certainly, I didn't lump all Muslims together.

What I was asking about is what method could be used, by Islamic and non-Islamic nations to restrain those few.

As far as reaching out to "moderate Muslims," They're advisors to the President, the focus of a NASA outreach program, they sponsor seminars in Washington and on college campuses regularly. We've changed our military and police training manuals to be less offensive. The list is quite extensive. It looks like we're clapping as hard as we can.

Now what do we do with those who refuse to play along?

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Muslim Clerics are the problem. They are the ones who stir up trouble in the Mosques. 1 million rebellious Muslims can quickly turn into 40 million inside of a week if the Clerics want it to happen. Who controls the Clerics is the key to peace.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I'm not going to bother with this BS..

2nd

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmiec

Muslim Clerics are the problem. . . . Who controls the Clerics is the key to peace.
I don't know, but I thought the Supreme Leader of an Islamic government is usually a cleric. If that is true, then the only check to the clerics from inside the country would be a people's revolution. And not just any revolution. Egypt, for example, is more militantly Islamic now that it is entirely controlled by the Muslim Brotherhood, than prior to the revolution.

So, controlling the clerics from outside of their country is what we've got left? Love to hear your ideas about that one.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

So it is ok for your military to brutally murder thousands of innocents in the name of terror yet when a mob attacks your embassy its uncalled for? Not nice when the shoe is on the other foot, is it? Do you accept that war is ok in anothers country as long as it in not is yours? Your views are rubbish.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

I don't have a solution to Clerics inciting riots. Just pointing out the obvious fact.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Obama's cozy relationship with the Muslim Brotherhood
Not surprising that our Muslim born and educated president is in bed with these terrorists.

A conservative group has created an ad that they will be running immediately in several “swing states” that points out Barack Obama’s friendly relationship and support for an organization that has been labeled a terrorist one by many. About time. Here's a link to an editorial on this today.

[link to www.thedcpost.com]

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
Now what do we do with those who refuse to play along?

Thanks all who participated on this thread for your replies and thoughts.

Dear Charles1952, I am sure that you are aware that no society is homogenous, where everyone sings kumbaya in harmony around the campfire every night. We have to be realistic. Focus upon those who had and those who will play along, not something difficult as we mankind do have common grounds for progress to stand upon, and build up the relationship from there.

Misunderstandings will happen along the way, thus the need to have constant feedback, sharing, discussing and rational debates to find solutions to progress. At worse, where deadlocks occur, within a democracy, there is still the final arbiter - Rule of Law, which is blind to any party and rules without fear or favour, to come to decisions.

As for those who refuse to play along, we must not leave them behind, as long as they had hurt or harm no one. Give them patience and time to change, let them be, and the rule of law will be applied to their daily lives so as not to disrupt others.

For those who turn beastly, and sought to hurt or harm innocents unilaterally with no remorse - there is only one course of action - destruction. Because it is either he is destroyed or he will destroy us and our loved ones.

No man is allowed to hurt another, except in defence when all else fail, or in the instances of war when all option of diplomacy had failed and the nation have to defend itself. And such calls can only be made by an elected representative or representatives in a free election, not just simply upon the whim of a single or a few cronies of unaccountability to the rest of the nation.

With respect in return.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
So it is ok for your military to brutally murder thousands of innocents in the name of terror yet when a mob attacks your embassy its uncalled for? Not nice when the shoe is on the other foot, is it? Do you accept that war is ok in anothers country as long as it in not is yours? Your views are rubbish.

Thanks for your reply.

Your reply is a classic example of the Narrative of Lies.

Military 'brually' murder 'thousands' of innocents?

1. Do you have evidences of such situations?

2..Even if you have, do you undertand the context where such 'murders' had to take place?

a. When the military is involved,it means war had been declared. Combatants are targetted, and most certainly are not 'innocents'. Collateral damage do happen, and is studiously avoided. Mistakes do happen, but culprits are charged. This is the American way.

During WW2, atomic bombs was dropped upon Japan. Ask any war vet or study their journals, and you would have a clear picture on why it had to happen. Japan was at war, and had slained thousands and even willing to sacrifice more of their own people when the allies surrounded japan. It had been warned, but ignored.

Those bomb fell to save lives, those of allies and the innocent japanese whom the imperial army were ready to sacrifice, and one of the reasons that ended the senseless world war.

b. When the prophet Muhammad started out, he use hearts and minds to win over converts. In time his strengths grew, and often gave chances to the barbaric pagan arabs the chance to convert, but they were uncivilised as a society and sought to slaughter the prophet and his followers.

Thus the numerous wars with those pagan tribes. Can the prophet be called guilty of war crimes? Most definately not, for those pagans and human sacrificers had to be destroyed for violence is what they would understand, not hearts and mind teaching, unlike civilised state such as Persia then which the prophet had used cajoling instead even when threatened and mocked.

c. Drone attacks upon Taliban and militant. This is the only way to destroy those animals as they had refused to talk or negotiate, but had instead sought to terrorise and murder more innocents. It is either them or us.

There will be no misplace sympathies for them. We can pity the domesticated cat or dog or horse or doneky, but no human will pity a wild beast in real life, for that beast does not comprehand pity or any civilises ways except to satisfy their bloodlust - an abomination to Allah and man.

You need not believe what I had written. In fact, I would rather you discover the facts and truths for yourself, cos that's the only way you will treasure and cherish the knowledge gained, for it is your own effort, and not spoonfed or manipulated by anyone else.

I humbly apologise if I had offended in any manner.

top topics

join