posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:03 PM
reply to post by Ericthenewbie
7. Facebook gets desperate for quarterly earnings and continues to invade the privacy of it's user base
8. Users get fed up with this, along the constant attempts by companies to engage them.
9. The model doesn't work and Facebook's stock drops below 2.00/share
10. Facebook gets purchased by Google and remains just a social network.
7. Merchants require Facebook accounts to get the best possible deals on their products.
8. Facebook finds a way to become a corporate application in addition to a social network
9. Facebook becomes the defacto all-in-one corporate communications tool.
10. Corporate sales soar, as does the stock.
11. If you are not on Facebook, you are labeled a social misfit that must be hiding something
12. I can't go on... it's making me sick