It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Staffers Involved In Secret Service Prostitution Scandal?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
"We knew very early that White House staffers were involved."

A report from the Department of Homeland Security’s Inspector General is expected soon.

Federal law enforcement personnel and a congressional committee are anxiously awaiting an overdue inspector general's report that they believe may reveal the involvement of two White House advance team members in the Secret Service prostitution scandal in Colombia earlier this year.

politics.kfyi.com...

"Three U.S. delegation members that stayed at the Hilton brought prostitutes back as overnight guests.

One of them was ours (Secret Service) and the other two were White House staffers,"
a high-ranking Secret Service official told FoxNews.com.

"We knew very early that White House staffers were involved."

Yet, the report...delayed release way back from July 2nd?

an internal investigation by the Department of Homeland Security's Office of Inspector General is likely to conclude two White House staffers picked up hookers and brought them back to the Cartagena Hilton
where the president later stayed.www.dailymail.co.uk...

Senators Susan Collins of Maine and Joseph Lieberman of Connecticut, of the Senate Homeland Security Committee sent Edwards a letter on Sept. 14 asking for information about the status of the report.

the Senate committee staff is particularly eager to see the report because
it "includes information that two members of the White House advance team
had prostitutes overnight."

www.nypost.com...

www.foxnews.com...
edit on 20-9-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Anyone really surprised?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Double post

Sex trafficking, sex slaves, peadophilia, molestation, rape, torture and murder couldn't possibly happen with out people in high places being aware of it, heck! They run it and partake in it.

Take the UN sex trafficking in Bosnia for example, see the movie "The Whistleblower"? That just scratches the surface.

Elite peadphile and satanic rings found in Nebraska, Scotland, Canada, England, Wales, Belguim, Portual, just to name a few. All involving politicians, Royals, Masons, Social Services, the Police, judges..

Its rampant and everywhere, good luck trying to get most of the politians names though, they've been classified for 100 years, dirty, disgusting, vile, dispicable excuses for men

Bosnia
m.guardian.co.uk...

Detroux Affair, I assure you he was a patsy for high ranking officials
en.m.wikipedia.org...

UK
www.propagandamatrix.com...

Nebraska
educate-yourself.org...

The list is endless, how long you got?
edit on 20-9-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil. Unless of course it's a cop or a soldier of any kind, then let the evil flow over them like rain in a thunderstorm, right? Hang the agents....let the world twist them into pretzels. They MUST protect the civilian punks in the White House though, at any cost...huh?

I wonder how many other little scandals had HELP but staffers who did it got the protection of God or Obama himself so half a political point didn't get lost on some poll somewhere. Cover their ass isn't even a mere way of life for this crew of criminals. It's a true art form and people like Axelrod, Jarret and Obama are the Picassos of our time. No doubt.

B.S. MASTERS that know no equal.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Hang the agents....let the world twist them into pretzels. They MUST protect the civilian punks in the White House though, at any cost...huh?

How long can they delay the release of this report?
They are supposedly breifing Janet, ( does she skip her breifings too? )
and lkely getting Media Matters ready with the Spin machine.

Obviously we're worried the draft version of the report -- what the DHS IG investigators found on
the ground in Cartagena -- is going to get changed and edited before the final version gets out,"
said a Secret Service source with knowledge of the IG's initial findings.

"Collins and Lieberman and the committee sent this letter in part to make sure that nobody will
water down the final report. The committee sending the letter will prevent them from tampering
with the report, that's one of the reasons why they sent it."

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
the apparent moral of the story:

don't rip off prostitutes.

when you negotiate with a colombian prostitute and you settle on $800, don't kick her ass out of the hotel room with 10 bucks.

i still can't believe the us government took the side of a foreign prostitute over the side of the their own secret service, people who have sworn to take a bullet for you and are willing to fight to the death to protect your life.

and then you leave them hanging.

disgraceful.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

I wonder who paid for the White House Staffers?
Did they pay in full?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Hookers and blow.
2 things that go together with DC politicians.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny

Its rampant and everywhere,

Agreed, so far the Obama administration has been pretty slick in holding
onto that squeaky clean image....so far.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I think you hit it 100% on with saying that.

Just like the only thing that really makes it fun to dump all over a televangelist caught with his paw in the cookie jar is the fact the hypocrites spend their whole life preaching how it's evil to do whatever it is they're caught at, so it's about that with Obama.

Almost the whole sport that it's become in bashing Obama comes from his own camp's never ending efforts to make him look like the greatest and purest thing to come for Man since Jesus Christ himself. What do ya know, the Emperor really doesn't wea.....errr...nvm. Not going there.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Yep, we will see if those two staffers get kicked out.
Remember, Obama "expects the probe to be "thorough" and "rigorous".

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Psssh everybody knows your do your ho's and blow's in the "Oral Office"

Clinton made that an Executive Order

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Funny, how the WH was quick to distance itself from this scandal when the new first broke about the Secret Service agents in question.

Knee jerk reaction for this administration

flashback to April

White House spokesman Jay Carney said Friday the administration has no reason to think staffers were involved and implied he would not be looking into the matter.

“From the moment that this was made public and an investigation was launched, we have been in regular touch with the Secret Service and obviously with the Pentagon about this incident,” he said. “I’m sure the discussion and the briefing covers a variety of subjects, a variety of both facts and rumors. What I’m not going to do … is give a play-by-play or speculate about every rumor that you may have heard.”

Carney also said he had “no reason to believe” an internal White House investigation would be needed.

www.theblaze.com...#

Huh? What happens now? and it better happen before November!!

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by randomname

I wonder who paid for the White House Staffers?
Did they pay in full?

I hear they travel with rolls of quarters....

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Who pays $800 bucks for a hooker in a foreign country?

In Mexico rumor has it that it costs...
Maybe between $20 and $100 for an hour and $250-350 for a night.

I think it is absolutley hilarious that the secret service agent thought ole girl would be satisfied with 12 bucks instead of the $800 agreed on price. He deserves everything he gets since he did not live up to the agreement that the two made because we all know it was not 12 bucks or 800 like the lady is claiming.

Oh yeah I forgot...He also put the POTUS in danger but that really does not bother me to much..lol

edit on 20-9-2012 by knowledgedesired because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by knowledgedesired

Oh yeah I forgot...He also put the POTUS in danger but that really does not bother me to much..lol

Well, we are waiting for the White House staffers names...that will be interesting...
that is if they are not protected and covered up.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I don't think there will be any names announced. If they can cover up Fast and Furious, this is just a walk in the park.

new topics

top topics

join