It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK are still supporting USA Attacks.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
I'm well aware your Canadian, I checked your box. Still predictable, you can't make the comment I made above without someone defending the opposite polarity.

Isnt that what this site is about? Discussion? Sorry if that is oh so very predictable.

And if we look at your OP, it was goading. You even ended it with an "Aha!" Trying to stick it to your American bretheren across the pond, are we?

England was the Inception of America and the Bank of England was the Inception of the Bank of New York, Manhatten and the Fed, if you trace your leads far back enough, do you really think these entities are no longer connected?

And if you trace anything far back enough, its all connected. Everyone is just 5 handshakes away from the Pope. Or Kevin Bacon! Nothing surprising there. Only thing that does surprise me is you didnt somehow link this all the the Jews.

Just as Masonry began in the UK, and MI6 began the modern age of Intel, you'd be daft to think the true power lies in these "off-shoot" entities.

Nice logic. Britain was around long before America.
Its like saying Britain invented money, because they had it before America did. Dur. Quite the flag-waving patriot, arent ya?

edit on 20-9-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

And what's the matter with being a flag waving patriot?Perhaps if more people were and weren't demonised by the real extremists i.e. the left wing bleeding hearts we wouldn't have so many problems with our countries being sold down the river to the highest bidder or the endless supply of cheap foreign labour.This liberal(allegedly progressive but that's debatible)attitude has brought middle eastern problems to our homelands.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by PatrickGarrow17
Do you have a source for this?

I find it incredible that people have such information that, one would imagine, would be extremely secretive.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Can I just clear a couple of things about my post at top of this page, I must tell you all that the BBC over the last few years seem scared of telling British people anything that will put Muslims in a bad light, however Chan 4 news reporters were taken in Syria in the spring of 2012 by the gangs that are fighting Christians and Syria's government to there Terrorist hide-out, and the TV crew found that there in that group not one was a Syrian man, not one of them, the gang the TV crew were talking too were ALL British people, okay maybe NOT white english born, but all the Muslim men were from the UK fighting the government.
These people told the TV crew they just wanted to fight, some did not even know why, and they even said they can just go in and out of Britain, get the Dole money and leave for Syria again.
It's true guys, yes it is bad, it hurts, but it's true, they fight in most Muslim wars only on the terrorists side, not UK Army side.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
What a laughable concept.

The UK is in no posistion to start dishing out arms and terrorist training to countries on the other side of the world. For a start, we have a conservative government (well sort of) who are far more introspective then Labour was, note that in the last couple of years we haven't been really involving ourselves in international conflicts apart from ones already started.

At the moment, we have bigger problems to face, our nation is balls deep in debt with a failing national healthcare service, a housing market thats completely messed up and an economy that is barely holding itself together (and whats worse is we are faring better then most). We are barely 'breaking even', so I really can't see us doing such rediculous things, at least not to this scale.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
What a laughable concept.

The UK is in no posistion to start dishing out arms and terrorist training to countries on the other side of the world. For a start, we have a conservative government (well sort of) who are far more introspective then Labour was, note that in the last couple of years we haven't been really involving ourselves in international conflicts apart from ones already started.

At the moment, we have bigger problems to face, our nation is balls deep in debt with a failing national healthcare service, a housing market thats completely messed up and an economy that is barely holding itself together (and whats worse is we are faring better then most). We are barely 'breaking even', so I really can't see us doing such rediculous things, at least not to this scale.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Hyena

........with a failing national healthcare service,...........

I know this is slightly off-topic but just wonder how you come to this conclusion.

I agree with most of what you posted especially about the banking system and housing situation but whilst I acknowledge that the NHS could and indeed should be better it is still one of the best health services provided in the world and is something we should be proud of.
I think far too many people take our NHS for granted and really should experience what other nations have on offer.

Apologies for the off topic post but I very much doubt it will derail the thread.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Freeborn,

Happy to go into further depth.

Yes, I agree the NHS is something to be proud of, but the problem with is we are having a lot of immigrants coming as health tourists which is causing a large bump in waiting lists, on top of that a lot of doctors are moving more into the private sector simply due to the poor management structure of the NHS prompting them to seek grassier climates.

The NHS still works, yes, but compared to how it was 20 years ago it's become a bloated nightmare of red tape and poor management. For example, they built a new hospital near me, which has consistantly performed poorly across several boards including maternity while closing two others in the nearby area leaving the sites derelict. They are also doing it in several other London boroughs.

We should be thankful for free healthcare, but the NHS is supported by high level injections of funding and its been publicly accepted that if it keeps on its current course its going to fail, hence the current system of overseas investment being introduced (cant find a link but it's defintly been on BBC News site in the last month or so) in an effort to get money beyond the government. Plus dont forget that huge drama with the hugely expensive IT system they introduced that never really worked properly, the NHS has been a huge drain in taxpayers money.

With the right management it could regain its former glory, but at the moment its a functioning but heading towards an iceburg.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Explain this -

BBC censored news sourced from NYT on Syria.

"Syrian rebels try to use prisoner for suicide bombing" video removed by BBC and NYT

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread874326/pg1

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

The US (and pretty much every world power) has War plans for all sorts of scenarios. The American one you speak of was just one in a whole list of possible war scenarios with every other major player on the planet at the time.

Nothing sinister in that.

As for the OP, nothing but conjecture and rumour with nothing to back it up. He hasn't even named the "terrorist group" we're apparently supporting.

And just for kicks, the NHS isn't "failing". It is one of the best in the world, in fact. Consistently, over the past decade, satisfaction reports have been on the increase. Albeit, there is a penchant for red tape introduced by Labour and their targets, but all the "waste" in the NHS can be got rid of, which is exactly what the government is trying to do, but with much resistance from the left wing who think it is ok for the Government to spend like there is no tomorrow to the point where 55% of GDP is down to Government spending.

No economy in the world can support that level of spending for long. Look to the left and Labour for that mess. They didn't get rid of boom and bust, they merely deferred it by taking out more loans!

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Hyena

Thanks for the reply.
It's re-assuring that you value the NHS as far too many don't and they take it for granted.

The biggest fault with the NHS has always been serial mis-management and there is very much an inherent 'jobs for the boys culture' - inability and incompetence are rewarded with redeployment and at times promotion rather than the sack.
For all the lip service about applying private sector disciplines and practices in the public sector there is still a reluctance to employ managers from the private sector.

Of course the need for professional management needs to be complimented by the level of care and service etc that we expect from the NHS and should not be overly burdened by the current obsession with efficiency and profit.

Staff are becoming disillusioned with longer hours, increased work loads and all for relatively less pay as Cameron's austerity cuts bite hard.
This will only get worse as Cameron maintains his drive towards destroying the NHS as we know it and forcing us down the road to private health care - strange that at least over 60 Conservative MP's have business interests that will profit from a privatised NHS.

Yes, lot's of immigrants are taking advantage of our NHS - and why do you think Cameron - and Blair and Brown before him - has done nothing to address this? Because it maintains pressure on the NHS and helps provide negative publicity and influence the publics perception that we have an ailing NHS.

And again yes, bureaucracy and red tape ties up so much resource and wasted man hours - integrated cross departmental process seems like an alien concept.
Experienced nurses are bogged down with administrative duties - whatever happened to the old Matrons etc?

Yes, there is much to bemoan about the NHS and it should be a damn site better than what it is - but it is still head and shoulders better than most countries health care systems.
Far too many people take it for granted as they haven't experienced anything else.

But something needs to be done now before it is allowed to deteriorate beyond repair.

I suggest that if we want to maintain this discussion we should do so in another thread so as not to derail this one.

edit on 21/9/12 by Freeborn because: spelling

top topics

<< 1   >>

join