It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney 'Dyed His Face Brown’ to Appeal to Latino Voters on Hispanic Television Interview

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Even his skin tone flipflops...

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
He's going on Oprah next week and plans to black up then give them a rendition of "Oh sunny boy" Al Jolson style.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
It's all about "feelings". Of course he's manipulating them by trying to not look so White, but I think that says more about the Latino voters than it does about Mitt Romney. Politicians try to be all things to all people. If they could suddenly become women when trying to appeal to a female crowd they would do that, and black to blacks, and tan to Hispanics, and Olive skinned to the Italians etc...

Obama, Hillary, Romney, are all just career politicians. They are all lying SOB's and quite frankly I'd like to just clean house, have bubba or cliff or sam, or Jasmine sitting in office rather than these jackasses who lie to us daily, claim to know what it's like to be poor or struggling. These jackwads wouldn't know what struggling is for anything. They are lying because their lips are moving. It's time to put in term limits, end their friggin pensions, and make them live under the exact same rules and laws they vote on for us. I am fast become a politician hater. Throw them all out and put in regular joe's, susan's, mary and toms. Oh, and no more friggin attorneys can be our politicians, they have rigged everything with changing meanings of words, and writing 10,000 page bills no one can freaking understand.

What's 10,000 lawyers at the bottom of the ocean?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Wtf was he thinking!? If i was latino, it would result just in opposite effect. And not because of his apperance, but more because i would think, he s making jokes out of my kind and because the whole idea(vote for me because im more like you) is stupid enough. Its more important what he is going to say and even more what is he going to do if he is elected, regardless of the color.

And yes its completely failed attempt...my first thought was LoL=)
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The good news is that now both Republicans and Democrats can vote for the dark skinned guy who is going to start more wars, trash the Constitution, and pile on more debt.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I can't wait to see what Saturday Night Live will do with this? HA HA HA MItt a bit too early for Halloween!

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepresident

Originally posted by beezzer
Further thoughts

Oh yes,

Obama ruined the country
I know, right??? This country has been ruined since the meeting on Jekyll Island in 1913. O is only a puppet that inherited the crap the last puppet left behind. Some people need to get over themselves.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Romney can't even hire a competent tanner, they missed his freaking ears for goodness sakes. Imagine who he would appoint to major officies and the federal reserve.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Power_Semi

Don't forget it was Hillary who gave the order to burn to death the victims of Waco as confirmed by 3 of her own staffers.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

What a complete joke. Maybe it's called The hot Florida Sun, yuh think? Look's more red like a sun burn than anything dyed.

Talk about desperation. What a load of complete mindless drivel, and I am not even a Romney supporter.

This should be in the hoax bin, cause it's nothing but a load of horse crap. ~$heopleNation

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
And what, exactly, leads you to believe you ar not a victim of MSM propagandizing?
I see from the posts that you guys have drank the Kool-aid, God bless. I consider people like this to be zombies, I guess it's time to hide.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

His "normal appearance", really? The guy has been campaigning all over the nation, it's called a sun burn you fool!

Romney didn't color his skin, nor did anyone else do it for him. Your thread needs to be thrown into the hoax bin because you have absolutely no proof whatsoever to back up your accusations. You are in fact, just slandering him and making stuff up in order to fit your political view.

In fact, This pathetic thread of yours challenges the credibility of ATS during a time when many are questioning it. Hopefully someone alot more level headed than yourself will remedy this dishonor that you have placed upon this website that I believe that ATS is well above. ~$heopleNation

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation

His "normal appearance", really? The guy has been campaigning all over the nation, it's called a sun burn you fool!

Romney didn't color his skin, nor did anyone else do it for him. Your thread needs to be thrown into the hoax bin because you have absolutely no proof whatsoever to back up your accusations. You are in fact, just slandering him and making stuff up in order to fit your political view.

In fact, This pathetic thread of yours challenges the credibility of ATS during a time when many are questioning it. Hopefully someone alot more level headed than yourself will remedy this dishonor that you have placed upon this website that I believe that ATS is well above. ~$heopleNation

Not really, in your scenarios, you'd think the guy in charge of making Romney look good would have sun block on hand? he had this same artificial tan during the primary debates, none of the other candidates turned orange like he did.

Go back and watch some of the primary debates, you'll see it. None of the other candidates had artificial looking tans. Its just odd, unless he has a skin disease.

They also missed his ears, his ears are white while his face is orange.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation

Again Sheople Nation strikes with the insanity....

the 19th in Atlanta

the 19th on Univision

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   

It could be worse. He could have announced that he enjoys spending his free hours watching “Hoarders” marathons. But, still, it’s weird that Mitt Romney appears to think a lot about Snooki.

Snookie

I think I now know why. They both are big into spray on tans.

Mitt needs to call Snooki to help him out because whoever is doing it for him now needs to be fired.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Ya gotta think, Snooki couldn't do worse than whoever is currently running Mitt's campaign.

Heck, the repubs would be better off if they had nominated Snooki.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Your jealousy of the man is really pathetic.

The guy was out sailing in his Benetaeu 50, sloop rigged double ender. He caught some rays had a few pops and now your all but hurt about it.

Too bad,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by longlostbrother

LoL, You act as if you and I have had a discussion before? Shut it already bro.

The only insanity is the stupidity of this thread. Only a brainwashed, misled Obama-bot would believe that the guy dyed his face. Nothing but a circus side show of desperate fools who realize that their hero Obammy's time has come to an end.

Not that much of anything will change with another Bankster owned, yes man puppet inside the Oval office. ~$heopleNation

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
It’s not the end of the world but just face up to it (no pun intended) the guy had a spray on tan it is way too obvious.

edit on 22-9-2012 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join