It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney 'Dyed His Face Brown’ to Appeal to Latino Voters on Hispanic Television Interview

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Please, please don't turn this pathetic political trolling thread into a debate about the presidential candidates.

Do you honestly believe Romney dyed his face brown to appeal to Latinos?

If so, continue with your evidence to prove the claim.

If not... it's off-topic and you should start a new thread.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I for one will be glad when this ridiculous election is over and all this stupid left vs right bs comes to a halt on here, I dont care who wins.
edit on 20-9-2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
I for one will be glad when this ridiculous election is over and all this stupid left vs right bs comes to a halt on here, I dont care who wins.

It won't end...it never ends. If anything, it has gotten worse by the week since Obama won back in 2008. Many on ATS had already labeled Obama a failure before he was ever sworn in.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeatherNLace

It won't end...it never ends. If anything, it has gotten worse by the week since Obama won back in 2008. Many on ATS had already labeled Obama a failure before he was ever sworn in.

Since they were right, would their threads be in the Prediction Forums?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Bang up concealer job there....

If he actually pays his MUA he's a bigger idiot than i thought.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by LeatherNLace

Since they were right, would their threads be in the Prediction Forums?

Since they were wrong, I would have to say no.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

To be fair, it wasn't the OP that was grasping at straws though! The thread title was taken from the gawker article so...

Anyway, spraytan or not, he does look hilarious tbh, the oompa loompa comments nearly made me * myself

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
"grasping at straws" is coating your face in bronzer before talking to Latinos on Univision.

This would be hilarious if it weren't so creepy. The Romney Unit has a very condescending and arrogant attitude towards minorities. He can't just overcome feelings of entitlement and racial superiority overnight!

Heres another link for the op--

5 Ways ‘I Wish I Was Mexican’ Mitt Reveals Contempt for Brown and Black People

source
www.alternet.org...

really entertaining piece on Romney's condescension to one and all!

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
It's a visual psyops.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
the op is most certainly correct. they all do things like this, usually much more complex things. i am sure he does not think latin people will believe he is latin as well, but the average person is so blindly following and desperate to begin with they will attempt to connect over anything.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchildren

thank you yes that is basically what i was trying to say.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Maybe the makeup artist at Univision only has dark shades to work with...

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
He heard the kids were into the spray tan and in an attempt to appeal more to the younger generation...

edit on 20-9-2012 by SeriousIndividual because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SeriousIndividual

If that's the future of America... I'm pretty scared

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
He's just showing that he's DTF us over...of course saying he watched Jersey Shore and was a "Fan" was more disturbing than most things that have come out of his mouth...or was that a false flag to distract from this possible brown and serve operation if it was questioned...Oh, no I wasn't pandering again...I like really crappy tv!

I mean seriously? Snooki? This guy needs a psych evaluation...Here's several guys and girls getting wasted 24/7 trying to hump everything and it's my favorite show; I even brown and serve myself to emulate them or I'm pandering...
wow, where's my passport?, I need to see if it's up to date for a possible fleeing in sheer terror come January.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Romney is just as bad as Joe Biden, what's the difference ?

They both make me laugh and look incredibly stupid at the same time.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by JValhalla

I literally just fist pumped in agreement

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63
Does anyone think that Latinos are so stupid that they would be swayed by a fake tan?
I think Romney is smart enough to know that too. I sincerely doubt that he intended to appeal to them using poorly applied makeup.

First off, my first thought was that he was appealing to the Oompah Loompah / Jersey Shore vote, but I was beat to that one by a long ways LOL.

Anyhow, I doubt anyone (in their right mind) thinks Latinos are "so stupid" to be swayed by a fake tan, but I think most people are well-aware of the subconscious mind's prejudices, and how easily something like skin-tone can sway the mind (at least to a degree.) It would absolutely be something he would do (on the advice of campaign managers.) Unfortunately, ol' Willard Mitt needs to quit being so tight with his billions and step up to a veteran, rather than a student makeup artist. Orange Mormon Billionaires usually don't win presidential elections.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
it's appropriate, he's two faced.

what's next, he's going to show up at an ncaap speaking engagement in black face.

maybe he'll show up at a korean-american rally with his eyes taped slanted.

this guy is showing what many people have long suspected, he's an out of touch liar and insincere snake.

who thinks he's fooling everybody. that's how ridiculous romney has become.

he is completely out of touch with reality. i think he needs a doctor.

edit on 20-9-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
#
edit on 20-9-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join