Romney 'Dyed His Face Brown’ to Appeal to Latino Voters on Hispanic Television Interview

page: 2
37
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
Why does everyone assume that all Latinos are brown?


Cause people are dumb, seriously my dad isn't brown. I'm not even close to it myself, I'm more greenish hued than anything else (and for those not in the know that is Olive skin). There are plenty of pale Latinos as well as most Latinos have European admixture.




posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
My thoughts?



I don't normally agree with your posts.
But when I do, it's for things like this.

Good one.
edit on 20-9-2012 by BritofTexas because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Even the most ignorant child on the face of the planet knows.




posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Further thoughts





posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer
 


Looks like a tan to me, from the many outdoor speeches hes been making during this campaign.
Or maybe a cheap, poorly done tan in a can
edit on 20-9-2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MentorsRiddle
It's called a spray tan....

This is one of the most absurd statements I have ever seen.

edit on 20-9-2012 by MentorsRiddle because: (no reason given)


That's a spray tan???

How much did they spray the SOB?



posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Further thoughts




Oh yes,

Obama ruined the country



posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by KeliOnyx
Even the most ignorant child on the face of the planet knows.



Back in the day Romney must have sprayed a bunch of that stuff in
George W's Earhole. (multiple cans)
edit on 20-9-2012 by thepresident because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I did a random sampling of screen captures from the Univision piece in question here and his RNC acceptance speech.



I frankly don't see a big difference in darkness between the two, Just a slight difference in hue.

Politicians put on makeup for TV appearances. Makeup looks different in different lighting.

The claim is ridiculous, at best.



posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop
 


Look at his undereyes, it's a dead give away. You see the difference in color? I can see brushstrokes on his face too. His MUA needs to be fired.



posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop
I did a random sampling of screen captures from the Univision piece in question here and his RNC acceptance speech.



I frankly don't see a big difference in darkness between the two, Just a slight difference in hue.

Politicians put on makeup for TV appearances. Makeup looks different in different lighting.

The claim is ridiculous, at best.


Finally someone with some common sense^^



posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop
 


Look again I just saw a clip on TV, I am trying to find a video of it now but apparently his makeup artist isn't very good. If you look closely they didn't do around his eyes but the more telling is if you follow down his ear you can see a definitive line going straight down his neck. he is noticeably much darker than his normal makeup tone.



posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by KeliOnyx
 


Someone apparently didn't learn how to blend. A teenage girl could have done a better job.



posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63
Does anyone think that Latinos are so stupid that they would be swayed by a fake tan?
I think Romney is smart enough to know that too. I sincerely doubt that he intended to appeal to them using poorly applied makeup.


I don't know about him being smart i think its obvious now he isn't. Just because he is the nominee for president and is liked by republicans doesn't make smart or even intelligent. Half of Americans, my view, don't even realise their stupid that is the scary part. Never in the history of the world has there been so many dumb people living in one country.

Millions of Americans voted for Bush and probably will vote for Romney. Both men educated at Harvard!!! If these guys are the best and brightest of America my god.



posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Suggested alternate thread titles...

"Romney had bad makeup artist for Univision special... Don't vote for him!!!"

"Romney wore shades in the sun prior to Univision appearance... Don't vote for him!!!"



posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by P12SOLD
 


Obama went to Harvard also.




posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63
Does anyone think that Latinos are so stupid that they would be swayed by a fake tan?
I think Romney is smart enough to know that too. I sincerely doubt that he intended to appeal to them using poorly applied makeup.


I think its more to appeal to them, they will like a person more who is not white and more "brown", every nice things he says will sounded extra nice.


If Latinos are brown... what does that make Indians(i mean the original Indians, not Christopher Columbus failed navigation Indians)?



posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer
 


LOL, how quickly the Republicans are to forget the collapse of 2008 in order to "blame Obama for ruining" the country. Maybe you've suffered from short-term memory loss but not all of us have. But I suppose you believe a few snarky memes are all it takes to induce collective amnesia about how close to ruination this country came under the previous Republican administration.



posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247
 


Definitely not a lighting issue - as seen here:



Full size image here:




posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
reply to post by beezzer
 


LOL, how quickly the Republicans are to forget the collapse of 2008 in order to "blame Obama for ruining" the country. Maybe you've suffered from short-term memory loss but not all of us have. But I suppose you believe a few snarky memes are all it takes to induce collective amnesia about how close to ruination this country came under the previous Republican administration.


Bush was certainly culpable. But Obama, is currently sitting in the big chair.

Foreign policy.
Domestic policy.

All fail!
All have gotten worse.

Now QE3?





 
37
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join