It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Busy, Crazy Life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Hi! I have finally made it to my introduction. I am first and foremost a mother and wife,I believe that if we are going to take the time to do something then we should do it good. Too bad it doesn't always work right? I just had to clean up a pile of smushed crackers. I ask for a touch of patience now, I frequently am called from the computer, sometimes for the rest of the day. I have been fascinated by the world as nobody else seems to see it for decades now and I would love nothing more than to be able to discuss it with like minds, I may just disappear during said discussions.
As I said, I am a mom and a wife, I also manage our little version of a homestead. We have tucked our little family in the Northern woods, close enough to town to grab a gallon of milk in 20 minutes, but far enough away that my only visible neighbor is across the road, and he's a doll! I spend my summers gardening, fishing and wild harvesting. I have even managed to coax a mini orchard in my yard despite our -40 degree winters. Unfortunately at the moment all of my critters are of the short, grubby, two legged breed (my boys). We have plans for animals but I need the time to care for them, so soon. We also recently had to put down our dog. A year and a half old and her kidneys failed.
Not trying to really start anything here, but that in part is my reason for finally joining. I have been lurking since the site came online a decade ago, and loved it since. There is so much happening now though that the time to sit back and watch events is over for me. As a gardener and nature lover ( not tree hugger, there is a difference) I can't help but see the changes happening on a physical level. The plants are not growing right, our weather patterns are screwy, people are getting sick from the same foods we have grown up on, the fish are changing,their cycles and physically as well. There are so very many red flags and it honestly depresses me to see it happen as well as seeing peoples reactions to the same things. It is becoming so noticeable that even the skeptics are having to recognize it, but then you get to hear all of the pre-programmed nonsensical excuses that people have come up with to justify that their cozy phony way of life is changing.
I have lost friends, quite a few of them over my views on life around us, I only hope that I have also made positive changes that may help people out. Thank God my loving awesome husband is so supportive. He placated me at first and we had some awesome debates
but eventually he could not help but see the writing on the wall for himself as well (he's pretty smart). My world has slowly shrunk as it has expanded, and I am left with the question of, is it worth exiling myself from other adults just to be truthful? Yes, I am one of those people with a filter problem, I don't possess one, it also leads to rambling as you may notice. That is just one more reason that I finally joined ATS. People are here for a reason, can take it or leave it, and can't cause problems in front of my family.
I don't know many things, but I like to seek truth and answers. I am not an expert, but I do have close to 15 years of personal research under my belt, so I am not a complete newbie. Hopefully I can add to the wealth of amazing knowledge on this site, and alot of the craziness too I am sure. I do my homework and seek things out, but due to other responsibilities I may not be as thorough as I would like at times, but I know the sharp eyed and well read ATS members will catch them for me, please! In closing, may I offer one small piece of advice to my fellow conspiracy theorists? We need to stay connected to our world to know how things are truly changing, Walk outside and take a breath of fresh air and stop to look at the stars or grass or whatever the NATURAL world may have to offer you in particular. Stop and breath and observe. It is truly amazing what you may see. Thanks!!!

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by woodsmom

Warm Welcome to ATS, woodsmom. You'll find many kindred Souls here. I left the city life 15 years ago, to the rural life, much like yours. I too, see the changes you've spoken of. I look forward to meeting you in the forums....

Des

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Thank you! I have lived in some big cities as a kid, but for the most part I was fortunate enough to be raised in a more rural environment. I grew up moving all over the western US and our travels gave me an interesting view of the world.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Welcome to the looney bin. Good to have you here.

top topics

join