It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An official Warning to Americans living in Australia

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by blah2200

Originally posted by fltcui
reply to post by sarra1833

I don't believe it's the Aussies that will be demonstrating against the Americans. Actually, the Aussies are very upset that the Muslims have chosen to protest in their cities. So upset that some of them are promoting counter demonstrations. There is a thread addressing this here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I believe the majority are Aussies! Middle Eastern Aussies, Malaysian, African etc. You catch my drift, an Aussie is no longer defined by an Anglo Saxon mate, sorry to burst your bubble Australia is made up of people with different religions Muslim, Christian, Jewish, Buddhist etc, point is they are all Aussies!

The last time I looked Australian's were not all white.

Blah-

They are not australians. just because you live here doesnt automatically make you australian in my book. the women who was photographed with her children holding that sign had only been here from jordon for 2 years. my government may see it as the same way as you, but let me tell you.....WE are the PEOPLE of AUSTRALIA and WE will choose when to consider you australian. when you leave your "old ways" at the door, the reason why you fled your own country, and adopt the peaceful australian way...you may just have a chance.

by the way....just got this local tweet from sydney no1 afternoon talkback radio host:

Ben Fordham‏@BenFordham

Text and Facebook messages being sent around encouraging violence in Sydney this weekend... Cops are arresting people sending them on.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by bellagirl

Originally posted by blah2200

Originally posted by fltcui
reply to post by sarra1833

I don't believe it's the Aussies that will be demonstrating against the Americans. Actually, the Aussies are very upset that the Muslims have chosen to protest in their cities. So upset that some of them are promoting counter demonstrations. There is a thread addressing this here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I believe the majority are Aussies! Middle Eastern Aussies, Malaysian, African etc. You catch my drift, an Aussie is no longer defined by an Anglo Saxon mate, sorry to burst your bubble Australia is made up of people with different religions Muslim, Christian, Jewish, Buddhist etc, point is they are all Aussies!

The last time I looked Australian's were not all white.

Blah-

They are not australians. just because you live here doesnt automatically make you australian in my book. the women who was photographed with her children holding that sign had only been here from jordon for 2 years. my government may see it as the same way as you, but let me tell you.....WE are the PEOPLE of AUSTRALIA and WE will choose when to consider you australian. when you leave your "old ways" at the door, the reason why you fled your own country, and adopt the peaceful australian way...you may just have a chance.

by the way....just got this local tweet from sydney no1 afternoon talkback radio host:

Ben Fordham‏@BenFordham

Text and Facebook messages being sent around encouraging violence in Sydney this weekend... Cops are arresting people sending them on.

Awesome, awesome, AWESOME post. That's poetry right there. True patriotism. Americans USED TO care about the welfare of their country like you do.....that is until politically correct jerkoffs took over and now everyone has to care about people's "feelings" more than they care about their country otherwise they will be called racist, a bigot or even worse. PLEASE.....don't let it happen in Australia too. Make your stand for true freedom. Hopefully what few real Americans are left will learn from your example and start standing up for their freedom, and start say "NO!!!" to "people" (and I use that term lightly) coming to our golden shores bringing oppression and religious zealotry in their wake.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Larry L

thanks mate.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by sarra1833
That's creepy and mind blowing! All my life I thought Australia and such were non violent and stayed away from wars and issues like that.

Australia, what are you DOING?????? I thought they were pro America too.

Are you an idiot or a really good actor?

It's not "Australians" doing this, it's the brainwashed / dead bastardised Muslims doing it. And aside from that, the 'good' Muslim community (which is the vast majority in AU) has been united in condemning the protest-cum-poor man's riot in Sydney. Something quite out-of-the-box for the clique, given how asininely sensitive they are about their chosen fiction.

Having said that, this was Sydney; a city contained in The United States Of New South Fails. So it's not so surprising a few of the wannabe Jihadists reared their empty heads. Conversely, don't forget the 'Cronulla riots' a few years back. So, racial (and religious) tensions aren't anything new to the city / state.

But, rest assured, there would be mass deportations in Australia before anything like what happens around the world could ever occur there. There are only 500k Muslims listed to be in AU (of a population of 22 million+)--there aren't the numbers to cause concerns, even if a large percentage were radical... which is not the case.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by bellagirl
They are not australians [...] the women who was photographed with her children holding that sign had only been here from jordon for 2 years.

Indeed.

And, the woman who gave the placard to her kid(s), get this... didn't even know the meaning of "behead"!

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Too right,i agree.

They are trying very hard to suck in as many people as possible.As labor does.
Don't class these people that have just arrived off of planes or boats,lived here for a few years etc as Aussies.
Because they are not actual Australians or Aussies.When your born in Australia,your Australian.
Dont fall for this whole "we are one,we are equal" BS,because its just not true.
We do not get treated equally,we dont live as equals,we dont eat as equals,we are not the same.

And screw everyones feelings,get a cup a concrete and harden up.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
Let 'em.

It exposes the extremists for what they are. Indoctrinated fools incapable of a coherent thought of their own. Those of you around there, stay safe.

Islam is a Rage Virus or mental meme.
It is a pagan death cult that conspires to take over the world.
They have been indoctrinated since birth.

Memes of Islam

www.citizenwarrior.com...

Christians have also been indoctrinated with a mental meme.
Its called the Jesus meme:Love Thy Neighbor.
There is a bit of difference between them.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Just drink a few pints at the pub, get jacked up on some Crystal Meth, and you Americans will blend right on in. Australia has the worlds highest % of folks addicted to Meth. And you all brag about your ability to drink mass quanities of alcohol. So do as the Aussies do and you'll be fine.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by openyourmind1262
Just drink a few pints at the pub, get jacked up on some Crystal Meth, and you Americans will blend right on in. Australia has the worlds highest % of folks addicted to Meth. And you all brag about your ability to drink mass quanities of alcohol. So do as the Aussies do and you'll be fine.

you really are a flea arn't you. what a stupid and may i say INCORRECT thing to say. and we dont call them pints you pecker head....there schooners.

www.drugfreeworld.org...

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Americans have absoultely nothing to worry about in Australia, unless some lone religious nut attacks them, which could happen anywhere in the World.

The Aussies are the ones who should be concerned. Their purchased politicians have allowed their Country to be invaded, much like ours here in the U.S have done to us. It's all about keeping the $heople divided with a non-stop open door immigration policy in order to control them more easily.

Besides, Australia is just one of many $heople Nations that the international Bankster Cartel owns. They, The Puppet Masters, decide what goes down and what does not.

The Aussies should also keep an eye on Red China. The truth of the matter is, If The United States ever falls, China will swallow up Austraila quicker than a bowl of steamed rice. They are already currently legally raping Australia's resources. The politicians are making profits of off this deal with China, while the citizens go on arguing over demestic issues and religion again, much like we do here in America. ~$heopleNation

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
My first big belly buster of the day....

This sentence in the report...And I qoate..

" the United States upholds and protects freedom of expression, it condemns the use of violence against innocents—or religious intolerance—in any form"

Lmao...anyone else that had a laffing attack??

Ha

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by bellagirl

Schooners in America are boats. And refute the FACT Australia is the worlds biggest user of Crystal Meth Or Ice as you all call it. A whole damn tv show dedicated to it recently on Discovery channel..... Hard drinking, Meth Smokin Aussie's. And if calling you all out for bragging abouut how much you can drink and how much ICE you smoke make' s me a flea.....Then yea, I'm a flea.

Sorry I'm not caught up in the slang language of Australia. I used to be a big fan of Australia. But you fine folks from Australia here on ATS have schooled me otherwise. No longer a fan. You folks sweat arrogance.
edit on 21-9-2012 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

Don't allow some of the foolish mortal Aussies here who believe that Red China is their "friend" with the honorable level headed ones that I have conversed with here. I have found that many are Chinese Nationals or other foreign operatives pretending to be Aussies. I would name one idiot, but I probably should not get personal. Some are even immigrants from other Nations with no allegiance to anything Western.

All I am saying my friend is imagine if they judged all of us by having a discussion with a few morons that come a dime a dozen here in the USA?
~$heopleNation

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

I very much doubt we are the biggest users of meth in the world. Per capita maybe but certainly not outright.

Ice According to the National Drug Strategy Household Survey, in 2010: 2.3% of Australians aged over 14 years had used amphetamines in the previous 12 months. Of these, 50.8% had used ice.

according to www.druginfo.adf.org.au approximately 1.2% of Aussies over 14 used ice in 2010. That's like 250,000 Aussies. Also we brag about everything not just beer

I had two PINTS of Coopers Pale Ale at the pub last night you pecker head

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by openyourmind1262

Schooners in America are boats. And refute the FACT Australia is the worlds biggest user of Crystal Meth Or Ice as you all call it. A whole damn tv show dedicated to it recently on Discovery channel..... Hard drinking, Meth Smokin Aussie's. And if calling you all out for bragging abouut how much you can drink and how much ICE you smoke make' s me a flea.....Then yea, I'm a flea.

Sorry I'm not caught up in the slang language of Australia. I used to be a big fan of Australia. But you fine folks from Australia here on ATS have schooled me otherwise. No longer a fan. You folks sweat arrogance.
edit on 21-9-2012 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

yes...and a fanny in australia is ........ lmao i wont go on with this.

so because you watched some show on the discovery channel...i should believe you. either put up the links showing this proof or retract it.

i dont want any fight with you mate, but when you make such an outlandish statement i will defend my country. dont forget your quote involved the specific drug "ice". i dont dispute that methamphetamine use in australia can be a problem. just like anywhere else. but its mainly ecstacy, speed etc....not ice. trust me, my own statistics of working in a major trauma emergency unit in australia and very rarely seeing anyone who uses "ice" leads me to believe your statement is crap.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
wiki.answers.com...

now...can we get this thread back on track. lets put aside this stupidity as this has nothing to do whatsoever with the thread. it was a silly statement but if you still feel strongly about it...create a new thread.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

It is just sad that people will abuse other people based not on who they are but where they are from.
Really pathetic. Racist, ignorant and small minded too.

What is equally pathetic is that racism supposedly only exists between Whites and every other people on this planet. No in between, oh no!

Everyone else loves eachother right? Nice fantasy land that some of you still live in. My god, what more can people do? Are people who come to other Nations sensitive to whatever the case may be Nations culture or beliefs?

Think about it, Do they get a pass because of British colonialism, Nazism or The International Empire of The United States of America? Yes, they do. This is wrong, and I don't ever usually get involved in these racial discussions because I believe that all one has to do is judge a human being as an individual, and forget about racial labels.

Think about this as well, Anglos are expected to just shut up and wait until they are politically dominated within every single Western Nation, otherwise they are racist Nazis right? LMAO! You people are gonna get exactly what you ask for, which is = Your own kind commiting mass genocide against...........what could it be????? = Your own kind once again just has history has shown.

Now with that being said, Any race-baitors are perfectly welcome to step up and provide us all with the historical evidence that proves this point wrong. The fact of the matter is, you have killed, butchered and tortured millions and millions more of your own people that any Anglo or white person has ever done in the history of mankind, including Aldof Hitler.

People hate to hear historical truth, but I will gladly present it for those who have been misled or brainwashed.

There is good and bad in all Men. We just need to locate the good of them all. ~$heopleNation

edit on 21-9-2012 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I don't understand why protesters would turn violent on average American citizens. It's their government that is the real problem and the reason the rest of the world is turning against the USA.

I myself cannot stand the American government. I think they are the worst bunch of lying criminals the world has ever seen. There is not a country in the world that scares me more than the USA. No other country is a bigger threat to world peace than the United States and when the World turns it's back on them, look out. They have already demonstrated twice that they are more than willing to use nuclear weapons on their enemies.

The world is getting sick and tired of being bullied by the USA. Even though other countries governments stand behind the USA, doesn't mean it's people do. When the citizens of the World rise up and say enough is enough! Their leaders will have no choice but to turn their backs on the USA. That is when the end game truly begins.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by sarra1833
That's creepy and mind blowing! All my life I thought Australia and such were non violent and stayed away from wars and issues like that.

Australia, what are you DOING?????? I thought they were pro America too.

Next mind blowing for me will be if peaceful New Zealand goes crazy.
Sad day for me to read all this.

Another great example of American ignorance. Next you'll say that Australia is located in Asia and that Australia also has the problem of illegal immigrants walking across our borders from SOUTH AMERICA. The Australian government has been ass deep in the Afghani and Iraqi conflicts and Indonesia, to name a few. And, just because our government is supportive of the U.S. government, it doesn't mean Australian citizens are.

And, I certainly don't think that all American's are stupid.

Video clips from a show titled The Chasers:
Ignorant Ameicans
What do Americans think of Muslims?

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkmask

Well, you see, they wouldn't. This is just a load of utter #e. There a plenty of American's living in Australia and I'm fairly certain that they haven't been accosted by a lynch mob.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join