It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia: 'White-pride' groups spark protest backlash fears

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

This situation breaks my heart. Walk into Northies Pub at Cronulla and you will see every walk of life drinking there, it is a terrific leveller. The mad dentist used to call it the Zambezi river ( all different animals come to drink). This town is now associated with racism yet it is non existent amongst the locals. The Shire is an area that consists of a blend of nationalities and cultures that make the place what it is. It is all about who you are as a person rather than the colour of your skin around here.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Telos

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

And you wonder why they react the way they do, "All Muslims" could you generalize any more, is it even possible cause if you do then you would be in the same group that you despise.

In fact I was referring to extremists but if you don't want let go, then here it is: yes I cannot stand muslims. I find them to be savages, ignorants and expansionists for the simple fact that (at least where I am) the only thing they do is milk the western countries, rip them off by staying in welfare, refuse to integrate and when their numbers increase, start asking for shariah controlled territories, imposing their religious views, offend and insult the very country who gave them asylum, screaming death to the same country....The list goes on and on and on...

How is this for a RANT?

Not very intelligent as it seems you have issues with certain nationalities as you say they milk the western countries, Many Muslims come from western countries so if you have an issue with Arabs don't try and hide it by saying you cannot stand Muslims as it seems you have no idea who is and who isn't Muslim.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Does Australia consider the protests to be 'peaceful' when the people hold up signs calling for violence (calling for the beheading of innocent people) and all the while are shouting with their fists pumping in the air? Really? I would have called it something other than 'peaceful' ... but okay.

Here's a cute little tidbit - the photo of the child holding the sign calling for people who insult the prophet to be beheaded, that childs mother actually said "I did not know what behead meant." as a defence.

She said all she knew was the word Prophet was on the sign.

She's been here 2 years.....

Good stuff eh

Yeah brilliant stuff 4 sure.

Ship her back to where ever she came from,

Didn't know what behead was? give me a freaking break,

Heads a cracking, thats the ONLY way to stop this bollocks. Seriously, it will just fester and grow and grow, needs to be nipped right now, before it grows to scales that are very hard to stop.

Id give up one of my tennis balls to be in KIngs Cross tonight.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Telos

And you wonder why they react the way they do, "All Muslims" could you generalize any more, is it even possible cause if you do then you would be in the same group that you despise.

In fact I was referring to extremists but if you don't want let go, then here it is: yes I cannot stand muslims. I find them to be savages, ignorants and expansionists for the simple fact that (at least where I am) the only thing they do is milk the western countries, rip them off by staying in welfare, refuse to integrate and when their numbers increase, start asking for shariah controlled territories, imposing their religious views, offend and insult the very country who gave them asylum, screaming death to the same country....The list goes on and on and on...

How is this for a RANT?

Not very intelligent as it seems you have issues with certain nationalities as you say they milk the western countries, Many Muslims come from western countries so if you have an issue with Arabs don't try and hide it by saying you cannot stand Muslims as it seems you have no idea who is and who isn't Muslim.

I got no issues with other nationalities. Many muslims you say just happen to be in western countries. Just a reminder, islam is alien to Europe so born or not born in a western country, muslims remain the same, foreigners. And is their fault because they don't want to integrate. And I have to break that to you, I do have a very clear idea who is muslim and who is not. But as with other muslims in this board, victimization is the best weapon you can use. There is no need to emphasize the fact that in this thread and others like this one, the discussion is focused on extremism and not the religion per say.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
It is time to face facts. islam is an enemy to all western nations. It is time to deal with them as we dealt with the nazis in WWII.

So why is Islam the largest growing religion among white people in western countries like the US?

Seems the facts your facing are completely black and have blinded your view.

Perhaps they like the idea of bombing people and beading those they don't like? for a religion of peace, the imams sure like to call fatwas of those who practice free speech

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
i believe in the right to protest but as far as i am concerned wearing banner that support al quaeda you should be taken to the cliffs of australia and thrown off or dropped by plane back to your amazing muslim nation where you had no rights

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join