It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia: 'White-pride' groups spark protest backlash fears

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Telos

Originally posted by JValhalla
Why is Australia such a white pride haven? I hear more about Neo-Nazi's in Australia than I do here in the States. There was even a movie based on Neo-Nazi in Australia. Romper Stomper.

Maybe because they've had enough of all muslims behaving in a disgusting, expansionist and irrational way. Maybe they are the few who understand the futility of multiculturalism forced upon us and are taking a stand. Some might say racism. I'd say cause and effect rationalism.

Well if its cause and effect then all people in western countries will one day reap what they sow and will have bombs dropping on their children.

"All Muslims behaving in a disgusting, expansionist and irrational way."

And you wonder why they react the way they do, "All Muslims" could you generalize any more, is it even possible cause if you do then you would be in the same group that you despise.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
While i am very tolerant, there comes a time when enough is enough. If they will not dig out the extremists,including their extremist clerics then the world body will have to do it for them. There will be no peace until they declare peace. No rational person wants it that way but their inaction dictates drastic measures be applied before they bring the world to ruin.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

And you wonder why they react the way they do, "All Muslims" could you generalize any more, is it even possible cause if you do then you would be in the same group that you despise.

In fact I was referring to extremists but if you don't want let go, then here it is: yes I cannot stand muslims. I find them to be savages, ignorants and expansionists for the simple fact that (at least where I am) the only thing they do is milk the western countries, rip them off by staying in welfare, refuse to integrate and when their numbers increase, start asking for shariah controlled territories, imposing their religious views, offend and insult the very country who gave them asylum, screaming death to the same country....The list goes on and on and on...

How is this for a RANT?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Telos

See above...
what he said,truer words have never been spoken.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Sorry but statement such as "you come to our country" are ridiculous. How is more your country than it is theirs or mine?

This is absolutely ridiculous and does not deserve an answer.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmiec
While i am very tolerant, there comes a time when enough is enough. If they will not dig out the extremists,including their extremist clerics then the world body will have to do it for them. There will be no peace until they declare peace. No rational person wants it that way but their inaction dictates drastic measures be applied before they bring the world to ruin.

I'm sure the Nazis said the same exact thing about the Jews.

Who gets to decide what is extremism in your vigilante world where roaming gangs make judgments on others based on their religious beliefs?

Why stop there?

There are those in the nationalist groups who view all black people as "invaders", better put them on the lynch mob list too, right? How about gay people? There are loads of gay people determined to "inflict" their way of life onto everyone around them with their colorful parades and their gayness on TV. Better add them to the list.

Oh, then there's going to be intellectuals, journalists and writers talking about the lynch mobs killing people in the streets and starting discussions challenging the mob of complete mental defectives, so you'd better add them to the list real early on, just to make sure there's no one around to start pointing out the obvious insanity and start asking moral questions...

edit on 20-9-2012 by detachedindividual because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
could this be an agenda to demoralize the rightful citizens of Australia tagging them "white pride groups" for the benefit of the government that could be trying to kiss arse to the Muslim in Australia

Why not calling the people "Australia pride groups" rather than "White pride groups"

I guess now anybody in Australia that will try to protest against the Muslim calling for violence will be tagged.

Is sad when you own government works against you.

It happens here in the US all the time, with propaganda in favor of private interest.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Well, anybody speaking up against muslims or mass immigration in Europe have been called racists for years now, doesn't matter how justified their point of view is, if you aren't towing the party line you're a nazi and a racist.

Cultural genocide is ok, as long as it's white culture, oh, I forgot.. white culture doesn't even exist.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

I know exactly what you mean, political correctness always tend to favor the minority over the majority, because is not the minority the ones that are a danger, is the big majority if they manage to get their act together.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod

Well, anybody speaking up against muslims or mass immigration in Europe have been called racists for years now, doesn't matter how justified their point of view is, if you aren't towing the party line you're a nazi and a racist.

Cultural genocide is ok, as long as it's white culture, oh, I forgot.. white culture doesn't even exist.

There's more then a few threads going right now that drive this point home. ANYONE that questions the motives of another group is no longer argued against they are flat out equated to nazis and hitler.

You dare to question illegal immigration? = NAZI
Tired of radical islam? = NAZI
Question israel's crooked war mongering? = NAZI

And since nobody wants to be labeled as such, the sentiment gets defused rather quickly. It's quite a potent weapon in keeping people quiet.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

So why is Islam the largest growing religion among white people in western countries like the US?

Seems the facts your facing are completely black and have blinded your view.

You know what is growing even faster amongst the Western Nations?

Atheism.

This is for the US:
Islam grew by 156% between1990 and 2008.
Atheism grew by 743% between 1990 and 2008.
source

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Makes me really wonder about the future.. as I see it, it's Islam or the rest of the world.. all other cultures are simply fundamentally incompatible with Islam, they'll never stop expanding, that's the future, a conflict between the western world and Islam seems inevitable barring some kind of spiritual revolution, or transcending paradigm shift happening.

I could see science discovering and embracing spiritual concepts like reincarnation and such, that could possibly change the religious situation around the world but most likely not since religious people simply ignore science when it suits them anyway. Another reason why this wouldn't happen (imo) is because certain fields and discoveries in science are actively supressed.

What's left? Alien intervention perhaps..

I really believe TPTB have some kind of plan though, the massive propaganda against muslims(or mainly Iran perhaps) has to serve a reason, paradoxically enough, the overwhelming push by western authorities to flood our countries with muslims and third world citizens have to serve a purpose too, they're here to work of course, but it has to be more than that, they're absolutely unwilling to even consider alternatives politically, the indocrination runs deep.

One reason may be to enrage westerners against muslims with ridiculous and irresponsible immigration which would serve us in future wars in the middle east.
Another possible agenda could be the creation of strife in otherwise homogeneous countries, a problem for which a solution would have to be created, the solution being a totalitarian police state.

There's so many variables to think of it's hard to even know where to begin, I'm sure they have a plan though, these people don't do things half assed, they don't leave things up to chance.

So are they going with the supposed Wernher von Braun blue beam story or are they going with the three world wars of Albert Pike, perhaps we're in 'third density end game' like 'Hidden Hand' would have us believe.. there's all these crazy, really far out ideas floating around.. and what's even crazier is some of it might even be close to the truth..

You just never know..

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
could this be an agenda to demoralize the rightful citizens of Australia tagging them "white pride groups" for the benefit of the government that could be trying to kiss arse to the Muslim in Australia

Why not calling the people "Australia pride groups" rather than "White pride groups"

I guess now anybody in Australia that will try to protest against the Muslim calling for violence will be tagged.

Is sad when you own government works against you.

It happens here in the US all the time, with propaganda in favor of private interest.

You beat me to this very point.

The media is beating this up the wrong way. This is in no way a "White Pride" counter protest. This is an "Australian" Counter protest.

Australian means, no matter where you are from, black, yellow, white, red etc you live here, you follow the rules/laws, contribute to society etc.

This is a counter protest about clearly the extremist slant that the muslim population has advertised with the Sydney protest.

We/Australians of all backgrounds do not want this behaviour here and do not want these people here if they are to continue behaving like this.

It takes a bit to get Australian s fired up but when we are, watch out.

The Cronulla riots were in response to Muslim youth attacking Australian lifesavers on the beach, verbally abusing women in bikinis, complaints made to the police fell onto deaf ears, so the local populace took matters into their won hands.

Same with this upcoming protest.

If the government doesnt have the balls to standup to these groups and stop them , then the people of this country will.

Enough of this bad behaviour!

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I think the media has an interest in making things sound salacious.

I don't think the media gives Muslims a free ride. In fact they seem quite keen to make everyone look like a bunch of knuckle dragging apes and refuse to point their cameras anywhere where they might film something intelligent happening unless it's for the last 30 seconds of the evening news in the 'funny' segment.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
One thing I have learned in 40+ years of living with Australians is this, we will tolerate a heck of a lot and put up with somethings other nationality's won't. One thing though that is built in to our National psyche is to cut down tall poppies or denigrate someone who stands out to make them take a look at themselves. If this crowd ( Muslims ) comes out and protest's like they did last week I would be fully expecting some blow back, its in our nature to do so.
edit on 20-9-2012 by mazzroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Telos

In fact I was referring to extremists but if you don't want let go, then here it is: yes I cannot stand muslims. I find them to be savages, ignorants and expansionists for the simple fact that (at least where I am) the only thing they do is milk the western countries, rip them off by staying in welfare, refuse to integrate and when their numbers increase, start asking for shariah controlled territories, imposing their religious views, offend and insult the very country who gave them asylum, screaming death to the same country....The list goes on and on and on...

How is this for a RANT?

Well, it is a rant, but a very true one at that. I personally don't have anything wrong with any religion, only the extremists. The rest of your post however holds true to Australia.

English is the principle language in Australia...well at least I thought it was, because it is becoming more common to go to general areas where the entire population is asian / indian / arab / white whatever, and these people don't take the time to even learn our language. You go into a country where you live down a street asking for directions and not one person will answer you in english...if you don't want to speak our language, gtfo

And it is the same with these new muslim protests, Australians don't care. We don't care about your god, or what you believe, but if you want to protest on the streets, violently, then everyone, including other muslims, are gonna hate your guts and want to stand up for a country that prides itself on multi-culturalism

and by multi-culturism i mean, we'll take the parts of other cultures which arn't too offensive to our views and make them part of our society.

Sorry but statement such as "you come to our country" are ridiculous.

How is more your country than it is theirs or mine?

so yes, this is OUR country and if you can't assimilate then seriously, just get a boat and go somewhere else. and this includes parents who can't teach their children to assimilate, they teach them their own ideals without any thought of the new country they live in and this continues the cycle of violence.

p.s. I grew up in a predominately muslim neighbourhood. I had no problems whatsoever with them, all very nice people.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pinke

And what is your solution?

I'm not just trying to joke around, I simply haven't heard a single logical solution in this thread to what is being proposed.

This is Islam. Women are treated like animals.
Islam is a Rage Virus. A mental meme for destruction
and subjugation of women and non muslims.
What is your solution?

1. The mosque and state are not separate.
2. Jihad may be waged against injustice or an unjust nation, as Islam defines the terms.
3. Jihad may be waged to spread Islam and force conversions – a holy war.
4. A captive in jihad may be executed, enslaved, ransomed for money, exchanged for other prisoners, or released freely.
5. A woman captive of jihad may be forced to have to sex with her captors (now owners).
6. Property can be destroyed or confiscated during jihad.
7. Jihad may be waged to collect spoils.
8. A second-class submission tax, called the jizyah, must be imposed on Jews and Christians (and other religious minorities) living in Islamic countries.
9. Slavery is allowed.
10. A male owner may have sex with his slave-women, even prepubescent slave-girls.
11. Slaves may be beaten.
12. Apostasy laws, including imprisonment or execution, may be imposed on anyone who leaves Islam (an apostate).
13. Blasphemy laws, including imprisonment or execution, may be imposed on critics of Islam or Muhammad.
14. Drinkers and gamblers may be flogged.
15. An injured plaintiff (a private citizen) has the options of forgiving or exacting legal and literal revenge – physical eye for physical eye.
16. The hand of a male or female thief may be cut off.
17. A highway robber may be crucified or his alternate hand and foot cut off.
18. Homosexuals may be imprisoned, flogged, or executed.
19. Fornicators may be flogged.
20. Adulterers may be stoned to death.
21. False accusers of sexual crimes may be flogged eighty times.
22. A woman inherits half what a man does.
23. A woman’s testimony in a court of law counts half of a man’s testimony, since she might “forget.”
24. A man may legally and irrevocably divorce his wife, outside of a court of law, by correctly pronouncing three times “you are divorced.”
25. A wife may remarry her ex-husband if and only if she marries another man, has sex with him, and then this second man divorces her.
26. Husbands may hit their wives.
27. A man may be polygamous with up to four wives.
28. A man may simply get rid of one of his “undesirable” wives.
29. A mature man may marry a prepubescent girl.
30. A woman must wear a head covering and maybe a facial veil, according to sound traditions and authoritative classical law.

www.jihadwatch.org...

edit on 21-9-2012 by WakeUpNowSnap because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Ive always been abit disappointed with how much effort extremest put nto their signs. Surely if you have such a horrible message to put across you would use more than a piece of cardboard and a black marker pen! Hell, west borough baptist church go all out with their signs of hate. Would it really kill these guys to add abit of colour? A picture maybe of what is to come to the infidels? Bit of effort would be a nice change!

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by wingsfan

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod

There's more then a few threads going right now that drive this point home. ANYONE that questions the motives of another group is no longer argued against they are flat out equated to nazis and hitler.

You dare to question illegal immigration? = NAZI
Tired of radical islam? = NAZI
Question israel's crooked war mongering? = NAZI

And since nobody wants to be labeled as such, the sentiment gets defused rather quickly. It's quite a potent weapon in keeping people quiet.

It is a tactic the left seems to enjoy using:

reply to post by detachedindividual

Oh look, an example on this very page.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia

The media is beating this up the wrong way.

Is there a right way for the media to beat it up?

This is in no way a "White Pride" counter protest. This is an "Australian" Counter protest.

Are their any Australian Muslims involved in this counter protest or is it mostly Anglo-Australians? Members of the ANA? (oh wait, they dont exist anymore
)

Australian means, no matter where you are from, black, yellow, white, red etc you live here, you follow the rules/laws, contribute to society etc.

Anti-discrimination, anti-racial vilification; those are Australian laws, would you care to respect those?

This is a counter protest about clearly the extremist slant that the muslim population has advertised with the Sydney protest.

So its orchestrated by the Mannkal Instretute? the Heritage foundation? which right wing "think tank" if funding this "Australia" protest?

We/Australians of all backgrounds do not want this behaviour here and do not want these people here if they are to continue behaving like this.

We Australians from ALL backgrounds want an end to this bigotry, just because you may want to return this nation to 1950's ideals does not mean the rest of us do. Its 2012! live and let live ffs!

It takes a bit to get Australian s fired up but when we are, watch out.

Take a deep breath. You are only going to harm yourself with such aggression

The Cronulla riots were in response to Muslim youth attacking Australian lifesavers on the beach, verbally abusing women in bikinis, complaints made to the police fell onto deaf ears, so the local populace took matters into their won hands.

You think its ok for people to take the law into their own hands? we have a separation of powers in this country for a reason, would you care to guess why?

Same with this upcoming protest.

So you have planned to go down and cause trouble? Say hi to the AFP pepper-spray from me

If the government doesnt have the balls to standup to these groups and stop them , then the people of this country will.

And I hope the government has the chutzpa to detain you mob under terrorism laws (that no doubt you thought were a wonderful idea when enacted by the Howard regime--I protested, but hey, Im just a f***** rag-head to you lot).

Enough of this bad behaviour!

Enough of the nationalist hatred

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join