It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypocrisy Of the Muslims, Muslim Writes VFW Commander. Shocking!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I read this letter on a friends Face Book Page, she knows the commander of the VFW in question.
I noticed the blantant hypocritical attitude and thinking of those who say the U.S. are evil, but this letter exposes the mind set of many Muslims and they breathe hate and murder and complete disdain for the U.S.

Here is the FB link, it should be an open post to the public. (Must Read)

www.facebook.com/#!/jeff.anderson.7796

*******Posted the Letter Below******

The note is on his page. Subscribe.
edit on 20-9-2012 by imagineering because: Link Error

edit on 20-9-2012 by imagineering because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-9-2012 by imagineering because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-9-2012 by imagineering because: Fixed Link

Ex

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Maybe you could illuminate a little more on the subject as
I do not use Facebook, and still wonder where they get their money
to sell their stock at such a ridiculous price per share.
sincerely

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Im not sure how to post the link to the letter he posted, I have tried multiple times and no good!

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

The person who wrote that letter is more than welcome to go the hell back to their country of origin.
If you hate it America so much then please don't stay here.
I'm sure we can find a few willing people to buy you a flight home.

edit on 20-9-2012 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580

The person who wrote that letter is more than welcome to go the hell back to their country of origin.
If you hate it America so much then please don't stay here.
I'm sure we can find a few willing people to buy you a flight home.

edit on 20-9-2012 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

Why is this clown even here then? What a disrespectful fool!

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Looks pretty fake, even if real it is the opinion of one person. Netanyahu is crazy, does that mean every jew is also crazy?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
The first myth that needs debunking that any conflict with a Muslim nation is an attack on Islam.

We have many Muslim citizens here in America... when I see them being rounded up and taken to detention camps I will believe that there is actually a war on Islam... until then, clearly the incidental circumstance is the best and most easily used excuse to promote and disseminate hatred... of which we need NONE here.

The nations we can be said to be in conflict with also contain Jews, Christians, Atheists, and many, many other religious institutions... but they don't seem to be identifying us a persecutors of their faith.... nor do they seem to think that we are defenders of their faith either... so why capitalize on this kind of sentiment? Because it is expedient to promote war and hatred. Both of which serve neither side... except for maybe an 'elite' class of leaders and their business associates.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I want to second the statement of filosophia above. There is a concerted effort to demonize Muslims afoot. I'm not sure who is behind it but have my suspicions. This letter is dubious to say the least. How many of these sorts of things need to pop up on the internet before people learn that they are manufactured? At the very most, this is the opinion and rantings of one, lone asshat. But here we have multiple posts that are no less offensive by falling for the stereotyping. What makes your actions any less egregious? I certainly don't want to be judged by the writings of any single ATS member. Nor should Muslims be judged by this letter --- if it is even real.

Repeat after me: 'Deny Ignorance'.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I have heard it straight out from Muslims that they think that the U.S. and its citizens are satanic swine, I work with them every day and some of them are very boastful and actually share with me (Maybe because Im native american) their terrible opinions. Its not as isolated as some of you here may suggest. Once again I have heard the same things in that letter upclose and personal from those who are muslim. I would not put it past them.
Denying Ignorance goes both ways!

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by imagineering

Oh well then it definitely must be true then, huh? I mean there are 2.6MM Muslims in the United States and between your co-workers and the alleged clown behind the letter that would make what, a sample size of 0.0004%?? Yea, that holds up.

Right back at you ignorance denial and all.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
reply to post by imagineering

Oh well then it definitely must be true then, huh? I mean there are 2.6MM Muslims in the United States and between your co-workers and the alleged clown behind the letter that would make what, a sample size of 0.0004%?? Yea, that holds up.

Right back at you ignorance denial and all.

Calm down. Sorry I hurt your feelings. Divisions between the races and religions in subject is growing. Cant deny that. I only posted the letter I didnt author it, dont shoot the messenger. Deny your own ignorance,

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

No one has to lift a finger to demonize muslims.

They do a dandy job all by themselves.

Their hatred of America and all it stands for drives them into a frenzy.

If they don't like America they can go back to their own countries. All we are doing is inviting the enemy into our living rooms and apologizing for our way of life and our culture.

The jihad-joes, who make a career of perpretrating terrorism are sickening and give a bad name to any and all peaceful muslims. Shame on them!

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1PLA1
reply to post by jtma508

No one has to lift a finger to demonize muslims.

They do a dandy job all by themselves.

If they don't like America they can go back to their own countries. All we are doing is inviting the enemy into our living rooms and apologizing for our way of life and our culture.

The jihad-joes, who make a career of perpretrating terrorism are sickening and give a bad name to any and all peaceful muslims. Shame on them!

Well spoken. They have all defined themselves by their conduct and nothing else. What more needs to be said.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

In absolute seriousness, in the minds of Islamists and neo-Nazis, the answer truly is yes.

Because all Jews are Zionists who support Israel, everywhere around the globe, according to them. There is a lot of violence around the world against Jews because of this attitude that all Jews must be held responsible for the actions of Israel because they all support Israel, and because Israel has a draft that makes all Israeli citizens a soldier for one year, all Israeli Jews are soldiers, even non-Jews in other parts of the world.

It's really screwy crap, but these are the things those bigots believe.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by 1PLA1

Playing Devil's Advocate...couldn't the exact same be said for our presence in the Middle East? Don't these threads represent hatred of Middle Eastern countries and all they stand for?

Shouldn't Western forces, migrants and workers go back to their own countries?

As for 'jihad-joes,' they give as bad a name to Islam as Political Christians do for Christianity by urging pre-emptive strikes on ME nations. Suicide bombers deliver death for a cause in the same way a drone-attack delivers death for a cause and innocent people die.

Many of these protests we see on the TV turn my stomach and the hatred is disturbing. At the same time, we don't go in for the hysterical protests but the end result seems to be similar...attacking other nations.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by 1PLA1

Playing Devil's Advocate...couldn't the exact same be said for our presence in the Middle East? Don't these
threads represent hatred of Middle Eastern countries and all they stand for?

Shouldn't Western forces, migrants and workers go back to their own countries?

As for 'jihad-joes,' they give as bad a name to Islam as Political Christians do for Christianity by urging pre-emptive strikes on ME nations. Suicide bombers deliver death for a cause in the same way a drone-attack delivers death for a cause and innocent people die.

Many of these protests we see on the TV turn my stomach and the hatred is disturbing. At the same time, we don't go in for the hysterical protests but the end result seems to be similar...attacking other nations.

Good points and I do agree. The whole issue of hypocrisy was my main struggle, we kill them, they get mad kill US citizens....a vicious cycle, then they say they are not violent,,,,,hence my reasons for posting this thread.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
This guy's English is good, spelling, etc. Just the right amount of messed up grammar. Punctuation interesting. Looks like a good fake to me.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
no offense to anyone.

but it should not be the normal practice to link to FB for pics. a lot of us dont use it. not to mention, isnt it easier to upload to ATS instead?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 1PLA1

Wait a second... the violencce I see is IN their own countries. I don't see any Muslim riots and demonstrations in the U.S. There's more anti-American violence and crap coming out of Westboro Baptist Church than there is Muslims in THIS country.

I work for a large company with a significantly diverse work force. I work with lots of Muslims and they are extremely nice people. It's wrong and dangerous to perpetuate stereotypes. There are whack jobs in every social group, ethnic group, political party, nationality, gender, religion and sexual orientation. But you can't define the entire group by the actions or writings of a few.

new topics

top topics

join