It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of vibrations effecting the development of life within this universe.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
"Pillars of Creation" image below

M16 the Eagle Nebula activities show proof of sonic Vibrations ASCENDING internal universe materials into new frequencies from shock wave vibrations from near by super nova activities. So a Star or Stars went super nova behind the "Pillars of Creation", which disrupted the Eagle Nebulas "Pillars of Creation" from vibrations from a shock wave, which in turn makes Stars and planets for life to grow on from a combination of particle sized and larger universe materials.

M16 Nebula image below

I guess what I am doing this OP for are the people who doubt a scientific connection between vibrating on a positive level in order to assist in soul ascension and scientific proof of vibrations modifying 3d materials causing them to change their dimensional properties. I consider this activity somewhat an ascension process due to the fact that the pillar will become homes to new stars/planets/moons ect. As it was adjusted from the super nova. Got to wonder a few things:

1. is this a process intentionally done? If so by who? Creator perhaps?
2. in relation to SOL space what was the star nursery nebula like that was the pre formation before Sol system creation? And what stars vibrations or sonic waves charged up the universe materials in the nebula that was here in which SOL came from and all the planets and moon within the solar system? Is there evidence left behind of the nebula that made SOL system or over time is all evidence captured into matter and has became planets/moons and SOL?
3. what do you think you or your conscious was during the nebula phases that made SOL system. Where you 3 dimensional
or? was consciousness not fully obtained then by many local creator creations or were any aware intelligent life forms even around the SOL making nebula back then? Maybe everything was magnetized different temperature dust like or plasma like and over time the effected nebula from either sonic wave vibration exposure or just cooling that turned into SOL system developed conscious beings as their home habitat was designed for them.

edit on 9/20/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

January 10, 2007—In a thousand years, astronomers predict, people on Earth will see the iconic "Pillars of Creation" get toppled by a supernova, the explosive death of a giant star.

The pillars are dense clouds of gas in the Eagle Nebula, a star nursery in the constellation Serpens, near Sagittarius. They were made famous by a dramatic 1995 Hubble Space Telescope image (inset).

The tricky part is that the forecast is based on evidence that the pillars were demolished by the supernova's shockwave about 6,000 years ago.

"[They] have been destroyed. I use the past tense because the nebula is 7,000 light-years away," said Nicolas Flagey, a French doctoral student working for NASA.

In other words, light from the nebula has taken 7,000 years to reach Earth, and everything we see is that much out of date.

This recent infrared image of the Eagle Nebula shows a bubble of hot, rapidly expanding material directly behind the pillars, Flagey reported on January 8 at a meeting of the American Astronomical Society in Seattle, Washington.

In the image, taken by NASA's Spitzer Space Telescope, a red mass of hot dust warmed by the supernova can be seen behind the ghostly green of the nebula. The pillars are directly in the shockwave's path.

[color=cyan]
"The pillars are not dense enough to resist" the blast, Flagey said.

The red ball can't simply be gas heated by nearby stars, he added, because only a supernova could generate that much energy.

But the blast isn't entirely bad news. Supernova shockwaves, astronomers believe, help to ignite new stars in the dust clouds that they reach.

Super Nova explosion behind M16 seen in red

news.nationalgeographic.com...

The beauty of the cosmos full of energy.

As I said the goal of the OP was to just put something in the minds of those of us who are more Scientific then Metaphysical to show the power of vibrations on a macro level can ascend universal materials into stars/planets/moons and even intelligent life of various kinds and to get the more scientific minds to at least consider how the souls vibrations due to physical activities may be effecting the souls/spirits/internal energies progression with ascension processes as a soul/spirit/internal energy moves beyond this dimension to another.

NAMASTE

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

moderators I am not sure if this goes here or space exploration feel free to move if in wrong space. Thanks

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Huh?

If you are trying to present this as evidence of something, why don't you use scientific language instead of new age psychobabble? As it stands your post is unintelligible.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

psychobabble, where? I provided evidence of how shock waves from stars can and infact do make habitats for Creator Creations. I show on a macro level how this happens and yes it is form of ascension for the materials were not what they are after exposure to vibrations from super nova.

On a spiritual level all I am saying is this yes your souls is vibrating and yes different vibrations can and do change an energies attributes like dust to star systems or souls to higher advanced souls. Your heart and brain frequencies are the physical vibrators of the spirit/internal energy/soul. So physically speaking not even metaphysical, life hands on interactions and experiences do cause physical effects on the heart and brain which vibrate the soul ecto... energy. Clear here? if not further stress can and does kill what stresses a heart and mind, physical effects from labor heart or worrying about finances brain, finding love or spouse brain/heart. All these activities go upwards from how you interact with others to how you think about life to your responses in physical to the effects on the soul. Just as when you give a family member a gift or see your child smile or see the eyes of another you helped thankful for your presence these physical heart & mind exposures effected in a positive way the soul ecto.... Is there still an issue with my babel?

thanks for your time

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Everything is interconnected though we don't know the scale or feel it as humans regarding the Universe.

Instead we can feel at a vibrational level the changes taking place on Earth.

Maybe what is happening at universal scale can influence some parameters of our planet thus affecting life on earth.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
So what happens if another energy form comes in contact with the flesh or 3d vessels of this realm that is carrying internal energies/spirits/souls and vibrates it in a certain way it the flesh and soul?

Can its effects cause a soul/internal energy/spirit to vibrate into another form/dimension, from the exposure activities making beings think (brain-conscious) about their deeds and intents and fears or thankful they held onto being humble and know they did nothing wrong and did their best in life (brain-conscious) making strong souls (metaphysical) ready to advance into new forms sort of like the pillars of creation turned into habitat's for beings to grow and live within. All because of what they may see in this physical realm.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14

Everything is interconnected though we don't know the scale or feel it as humans regarding the Universe.

I agree but try to look at data shared or observed and try to understand the connections. Like of a star was not a star at first but ascended into on from vibrations from another in relation to the M16 nebula.

Instead we can feel at a vibrational level the changes taking place on Earth.

Maybe what is happening at universal scale can influence some parameters of our planet thus affecting life on earth.

Makes sense to me and thanks piequal3because14. I went as far to consider maybe in that region of Serpens the make up factor of weather universe material becoming a star or planet is possible based off of the density and the way the sonic waves vibrated upon the different dense areas of universe material. Which made different celestial objects Stars and planets / moons. If the entire nebula vibrated as universal pre star material frequency then more stars of larger stars form. On the same level if entire nebula vibrated on a universal pre planet material frequency then maybe more large planets or larger planets form.

metaphysical input-- now switch planets and stars for higher vibrating and lower vibrating human souls for a deeper look..

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

All because of what they may see in this physical realm.
The battle between flesh and soul is continous and it seems that in the 99% of the cases the flesh wins,of course with the contribution of other energies that surround us.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

On the same level if entire nebula vibrated on a universal pre planet material frequency then maybe more large planets or larger planets form.
There is a song of the Universe that we didn't know about it is like a concert that the Universe was built upon in billion of years.

And that concert continue even today.

Is like the continuous caress of fingers over a soft skin.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

The battle between flesh and soul is continous and it seems that in the 99% of the cases the flesh wins,of course with the contribution of other energies that surround us.

Yes but that understanding is from this side of the coin. Imagine many killing their supposed enemies but only sending their souls elsewhere to prepare to battle them in flesh. In short imagine a soul is given upon arrival input chance to put input on the who sent them. Some souls say I want revenge some souls say I wish them peace Lord. The souls that want revenge are then prepared in a way to return to the realm where their evol enemy lives. Now you got a universe of built up energy ready to cross over into this realm potentially.

So I don't know piequal3because14 if flesh wins as much as many like to believe it does (attachment factor combined with fear of another side reflecting deed done here) humans and non humans for some non humans may or have sent energy over there as well energy that was also once universe material in this realm but now something else.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
With what I shared it wont hurt you to vibrate on a more positive level knowing the pillars of creation may still have more ascensions in future if considering beings being there as well.. It seems like a continuous process from universe material to stars/planets/moons and then to the next step of these celestial objects producing life. Life that would develop in the dark and well lit areas but all still original universe material charged and carrying different densities. And then that life making another ascension as it developed awareness thru various phases of life and death within existence. I see it all as a connected journey that continues on and on until.... Energies become more then the imagination allows you to consider. Also original universe material making beings shows another ignored connection between us all* different vessels all universal material.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

psychobabble, where?

Ill point that out in a second.

I provided evidence of how shock waves from stars can and infact do make habitats for Creator Creations. I show on a macro level how this happens and yes it is form of ascension for the materials were not what they are after exposure to vibrations from super nova.

Ummm, these are reactions matter have to heat and pressure. Not sure what else you are reading into that. Vibrations can do all kinds of things, bad and good. Just look at what earthquakes can do to pavement. You still are not showing how this translates to a spiritual level. And please define "ascension" for me so i can understand better. Different people define ascension differently.

On a spiritual level all I am saying is this yes your souls is vibrating and yes different vibrations can and do change an energies attributes like dust to star systems or souls to higher advanced souls. Your heart and brain frequencies are the physical vibrators of the spirit/internal energy/soul.

This is the psychobabble. Nothing your talking about here is based in science, and you used this post to try and explain scientifically how................and this is where i get lost.............super novas and star creation is related to the human condition and our eventual ascension? Do i have that right?

So physically speaking not even metaphysical, life hands on interactions and experiences do cause physical effects on the heart and brain which vibrate the soul ecto... energy. Clear here?

Not even close to clear, your not talking in a language i can understand. Please, try and speak more forthright.

if not further stress can and does kill what stresses a heart and mind, physical effects from labor heart or worrying about finances brain, finding love or spouse brain/heart. All these activities go upwards from how you interact with others to how you think about life to your responses in physical to the effects on the soul. Just as when you give a family member a gift or see your child smile or see the eyes of another you helped thankful for your presence these physical heart & mind exposures effected in a positive way the soul ecto.... Is there still an issue with my babel?

Oh god yes.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

When the spirit wins the flesh get the ultimate price
. Grace.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Like of a star was not a star at first but ascended into on from vibrations from another in relation to the M16 nebula.

See, this is what i dont think you guys are getting. Im sure there are "vibrations", but a star becomes a star to due high pressure and heat. Once enough pressure and heat build up inside the nebula a nuclear fusion reaction takes place and a new star is born.

No idea why you guys are reading more into this than there is.

edit on 20-9-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr

Like of a star was not a star at first but ascended into on from vibrations from another in relation to the M16 nebula.

See, this is what i dont think you guys are getting. Im sure there are "vibrations", but a star becomes a star to due high pressure and heat. Once enough pressure and heat build up inside the nebula, a new star is born.

No idea why you guys are reading more into this than there is.

Some people can see the same in the micro as in the macro. Just because not all can notice does not make it untrue. Maybe we are making to quick jumps and are missing details on how the whole of reality operates including reality conciousness (what humans call god). In the end humanity will figure it out. The slit experiment and quantum mechanics (especially quatum jump) is a very good start to understand the concious reality around ous.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by apushforenlightment
Some people can see the same in the micro as in the macro.

And if this is you, then you should become a scientist. Im sure you could solve many of lifes mysteries.

Just because not all can notice does not make it untrue.

Doesnt make it true, either. I prefer the scientific method for determining what is true or false.

The slit experiment and quantum mechanics (especially quatum jump) is a very good start to understand the concious reality around ous.

I have read up on these extensively, and i assume from this sentence so have you. Since there are several interpretations of the double-slit experiment, which one do you ascribe to?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

@Ummm, these are reactions matter have to heat and pressure. Not sure what else you are reading into that. Vibrations can do all kinds of things, bad and good. Just look at what earthquakes can do to pavement. You still are not showing how this translates to a spiritual level. And please define "ascension" for me so i can understand better. Different people define ascension differently.

Yes these are reactions between matter and its exposure to not just heat and pressure but heat and pressure applied with sonic waves (or vibrations) of massive energy. Yes it seems vibrations can have good and bad effects or just effects on matter like how some of the matter became planets and other matter stars and some matter intelligent species or creator creations some even aware..

The spiritual/soul/internal energy connection is this, all creator creations in this lil universe are made of universe material designed to always have interactions with energy around it and respond to these energies as did the Pillars of creation respond & react to the sonic vibrations carrying the heat and pressure from a potential super nova. The response was ascending universe materials into new form (ascension in this op relates to matter switching forms) . These new materials were once minute particles of dense universe material and maybe some larger pieces - maybe those larger pieces make cores of stars and planets as they attract LOA ? other universal particle energies of similar densities to the heavier core parts. With that why is it hard to consider the internal energies/souls/spirits of intelligent life created within these ascension boundaries being able to ascend further on, remember starting from universal material dust of various densities and electric charges and becoming stars, planets & aware Creator Creations.

It seems since becoming aware some energies try to look @ things going on in this universe as if there is no connection yet many are made of star material that started as universe material that again can interact with energy around and respond from the effects of energy around ---sonic wave causes star nursery to produce stars/planets/beings. So universe materials in nebulas along with stars & planets vibrate, then why can not the beings who were grown in the vibrating reactions that made their vibrating habitats vibrate as well 1 wonders?

I think the issue is the soul/internal energy/spirits are not fully understood here by beings still experiencing life and death phases within existence and this is calling for so many doubts and questions as to what a soul/spirit/internal energy is and how or why it should or does vibrate at a certain frequency a frequency that effects its next ascended form. Like universal material in dust/particle form with different densities and charges or frequency turning or ascending into stars/planets and habitats for living beings to grow on.

Many have got to appreciate the clues presented to find the answers seeked, and I see vibrations from super nova - black holes - large cosmic collisions -long gamma ray burst effecting the development of life in various regions of this lil universe, so why not consider a spirit/internal energy/soul being effected and responding by forming/ascending into another form thru again vibration exposure. Vibrations in physical form seen and experienced with interactions good and bad effecting the also soul/internal energy/spirits next phase once its again interacted with from an outside force energy thats vibrating that triggers physical movements and mental conscious thinking. I hope this helped a bit if not I will do my best to assist.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr

Some people can see the same in the micro as in the macro.

And if this is you, then you should become a scientist. Im sure you could solve many of lifes mysteries.

Just because not all can notice does not make it untrue.

Doesnt make it true, either. I prefer the scientific method for determining what is true or false.

The slit experiment and quantum mechanics (especially quatum jump) is a very good start to understand the concious reality around ous.

I have read up on these extensively, and i assume from this sentence so have you. Since there are several interpretations of the double-slit experiment, which one do you ascribe to?

I would say god is faking reality and waiting for ous to figure it out. As usual playing hide and seek like the childish openminded loving prankster god is
. I would guess that what we percieve is a 3D projection of higher physical dimmension and I do not mean time. Where 2 people can be right next to each other in 3D but very far in other dimmensions. Just because I cannot see in other dimmensions do not make them nonexistant. Information and conciousness is probably more important than we think and physical less.

But that is a theory and I would like some way of perciving the unknown that is not based on external touch since that gives me no true information only speculation what is really going on around me.

I also love the scientific method and but I think some people who are following it is ignoring things they do not want to find out.
. Altought I belived all my life that there was something strange going on that I did not conciously understand, I could not totaly belive in god until I got my own proof and could not call it god in the beginning because human Abrahamic religious dogma have screwed up my view of god. I truely hate the ways some people percive god. You do not have to belive in god to have god on your side so do not let people push you into dogma because of small minded fear.

The chakra system seem to explain a lot of physical strange things that are going on with my body that are really nice. I know it sounds bogus and I would have called a person like me 2 years ago a nut, but I cannot ignore physical nerve impulses that tells me something in my body is different and that sound changes things my body. You will understand it when and if it happens to you.

Enjoy whatever this is we are doing if you want to.

new topics

top topics

join