It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG - Obama has got to be the most corrupt President we've ever elected

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

Romney will be worst by a miles.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
reply to post by Valhall

Speculative predictions are not what I'm going to base my vote on. I KNOW how bad Obama is. Do I love Romney? No. Do I think he poses a greater threat to the stability and long-term survivability of this nation? Nope. I'm voting for the best bet. Obama aint it. In fact, he's the best bet for certain destruction. He's participated in criminal activity and as far as I'm concerned he has criminal intentions for the nation as a whole.

I want him out and that's how I'm exercising my vote. I won't hold anybody else's vote against them and in the end WE will elect whomever the nation chooses. That's how it works.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

reply to post by Valhall

Speculative predictions are not what I'm going to base my vote on. I KNOW how bad Obama is. Do I love Romney? No. Do I think he poses a greater threat to the stability and long-term survivability of this nation? Nope. I'm voting for the best bet. Obama aint it. In fact, he's the best bet for certain destruction. He's participated in criminal activity and as far as I'm concerned he has criminal intentions for the nation as a whole.

I want him out and that's how I'm exercising my vote. I won't hold anybody else's vote against them and in the end WE will elect whomever the nation chooses. That's how it works.

The burdens placed on small businesses across America will be removed when

President Mitt Romney moves into the White House January 2013.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by Valhall

You know it wasn't Bush that started it either, and one has to go back to the Clinton administration to get to the truth of the matter.

The Bush Admin and Senator McCain warned repeatedly about Fanny Mae and Freddy Mac and what thus became the 2008 financial crisis -- starting in 2002 (and actually even earlier -- in the Clinton and Carter White Houses. Democrats resisted and kept to their party line, extending loans to people who couldn't afford them

youtu.be...

The combination of liberal and lax "no-doc" mortgages and refinances, coupled with a huge section of the nation who was stupid enough to do cash-out refinances and take the "fake equity" that the false real estate bubble created in their homes, and then piss that money away on consumables...subsequently losing their family home and expecting the government to bail them out of their bad decisions was the kick-off to the spiralling turd along with Bush's hyperspending on whatever the flaming hell he thought he was doing in the mideast (replete with the lies his administration told to support that ??? goal).

And, while I haven't researched exactly when the mortgage laws became so lax and therefore can't verify that it began with Clinton (my personal recollection is that it didn't, but I may be wrong).....Clinton was the best economic president WE have voted in....I'll use my EVER so that people can get all confused considering I'm not part of any "THEY" prior to 1982 election year.

So, I'll check into the claims that the mortgage fiasco began under his administration....but I'm going to give credit where credit is due and he did one hell of a job handling a massive debt that the first Bush president handed him.
edit on 9-21-2012 by Valhall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by votan
reply to post by Valhall

we have said that about every president that has been in office. Just wait till the next one, Obama is just the beginning
edit on 20-9-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)

He has shown his true colors by his actions. He has lied and misled, he has forced his way or no way.......

He unfortunately, has opened the door for future presidents to follow in his footsteps.....which are NOT the footsteps to follow. Can anyone state they hope all future POTUS follow in his footsteps?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Geesh! I have been lurking on ATS for several months and have enjoyed my experience, but I gotta say Americans are all talk and no walk when it comes to politics. It makes me laugh. The ineptness astounds me! You are like conditioned Pavlov's dogs. Always this talk about freedom, guts and guns, but no action! Instead, America slides into slavery while they pretend to have a choice. As far as I can see, you guys mirror the end of Rome. Arguing who is better, Obama or Romney... Take a good look at yourselves.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

reply to post by Valhall

Then he gets one term also.

I don't understand this mind set that we have to keep a lousy traitor of a president,

youtu.be...

What is Obama's dream?

Dreams from my father, the title of Obama's book is Obama's dream.

edit on 103030p://bFriday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 103030p://bFriday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bugger
Geesh! I have been lurking on ATS for several months and have enjoyed my experience, but I gotta say Americans are all talk and no walk when it comes to politics. It makes me laugh. The ineptness astounds me! You are like conditioned Pavlov's dogs. Always this talk about freedom, guts and guns, but no action! Instead, America slides into slavery while they pretend to have a choice. As far as I can see, you guys mirror the end of Rome. Arguing who is better, Obama or Romney... Take a good look at yourselves.

I'm sorry, but I absolutely don't get your point. Are you advocating violent overthrow in order to fix the problem? Way to think intelligently. I think there are a great many of us hoping to avoid that and preparing for such a time that civil unrest does occur....but to advocate that is the solution to our political morass is not only unintelligent and myopic, but it's mentally unhealthy.
edit on 9-21-2012 by Valhall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

reply to post by Valhall

Then he gets one term also.

I don't understand this mind set that we have to keep a lousy traitor of a president,

Exactly! If there is one thing we should have learned when W. started losing his gord and tailspinning us is....you don't vote for the same inept, corrupt bastard two times in a row. For Pete's sake.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by damoney

I would like to address this.

First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.

www.ssa.gov...

The Area Number is assigned by the geographical region. Prior to 1972, cards were issued in local Social Security offices around the country and the Area Number represented the State in which the card was issued. This did not necessarily have to be the State where the applicant lived, since a person could apply for their card in any Social Security office. Since 1972, when SSA began assigning SSNs and issuing cards centrally from Baltimore, the area number assigned has been based on the ZIP code in the mailing address provided on the application for the original Social Security card. The applicant's mailing address does not have to be the same as their place of residence. Thus, the Area Number does not necessarily represent the State of residence of the applicant, either prior to 1972 or since.

Thus, the Area Number does not necessarily represent the State of residence of the applicant, either prior to 1972 or since.

This did not necessarily have to be the State where the applicant lived, since a person could apply for their card in any Social Security office.

I thought I would just point this out.
We want to make sure our facts are correct.

edit on 21-9-2012 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
If people re-elect Obama be prepared to reap the whirlwind.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

corrupt bastard two times in a row. For Pete's sake.

I absolutely agree, there is a massive amount of reliable information out there to show just how corrupt Obama and his administration are and people would chose to ignore it?

It is these same people that vote horrible congressmen back into office for years, I just don't get it.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
No, I am not advocating violence, but I thougt governments were supposed to fear the people and not the other way around. I read a beautiful document once, it was called the Constitution. Wish we had that foundation here in Australia. Still, our government does not bully us like yours. Please remove your 500 Marines from Darwin and stop twisting the rest of the worlds arms.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I also want to add, what on earth does the US media have to gain by getting Obama re-elected?

ABC, CBS, NBC Hype Romney Hidden Camera Tape, Bury Obama's 'Redistribution' Clip

Read more: newsbusters.org...

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bugger
No, I am not advocating violence, but I thougt governments were supposed to fear the people and not the other way around. I read a beautiful document once, it was called the Constitution. Wish we had that foundation here in Australia. Still, our government does not bully us like yours. Please remove your 500 Marines from Darwin and stop twisting the rest of the worlds arms.

Well, I wish I could remove them. I do. And, yes, our constitution allows us to stop this madness. I personally believe (and I'll be honest that I will be part of) states seceding as allowed by the Declaration of Independence, the Articles of the Confederation and the Constitution if he is re-elected. I am oppressed. I am an indentured servant paying the task master's bills to maintain the slaves he is supporting in order to ensure his power and that of those with him of like-mind. I do not have to live in oppression. My constitution says so.

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

However, I would much prefer to see my nation remain intact as the Constitutionalized Republic it has been since its creation. So I will participate in the democratic process and pray for the best in the preservation of the Republic.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by damoney

First President to take a 17 day vacation.

news.yahoo.com...

President Bush spent 180 days on his Crawford Ranch and at Camp David during his first 31 months in office, according to CBS News.

President Clinton spent 28 days on vacation during his first 31 months in office according to CBS News.

President Reagan spent 112 days on vacation during his first 31 months in office according to CBS News.

Seems that some of your points need some more fact checking.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Well said, but you guys have lost your freedoms and neglected to uphold your Constitutional rights due to laziness and inneptitude. Now the rest of the world will suffer along with you. Americas tentacles are everywhere.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Laughable.

You just don't get out much, do you?

With the possible exception of Jimmy Carter (which is why he was so ineffective) they are ALL equal levels of corruption.

Time to enter the real world little one.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by FeatherofMaat
Laughable.

You just don't get out much, do you?

With the possible exception of Jimmy Carter (which is why he was so ineffective) they are ALL equal levels of corruption.

Time to enter the real world little one.

Keep laughing...it's equivalent to the anology of someone else in history fiddling when some pretty bad crap was going down around him.

Laugh "ol large one" laugh.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
100 Days Until Taxmageddon
www.atr.org...
Doing everything possible to bring down America.

www.atr.org...

WASHINGTON, Sept. 20, 2012 – Sequestration will devastate every aspect of Defense Department spending, from fighting the war in Afghanistan and supporting troop health and morale to training, maintenance and modernization, and carrying out the defense strategic guidance, Pentagon Comptroller Robert F. Hale said Thursday.

Sequestration refers to a mechanism in the Budget Control Act that would trigger an additional $500 billion across-the-board defense spending cut over the next decade, in addition to $487 billion in cuts already programmed, unless Congress identifies equivalent savings by January.

Testifying before the House Armed Services Committee, Hale said the only way to avoid bad consequences is for Congress to enact a balanced deficit-reduction plan that the president can sign, a move that would halt sequestration.

I am no war monger absolute opposite, but who does this while we still have guys overseas, and Afghanistan?
Why is that Obama's war of choice?

Think Russia,
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 113030p://bFriday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join