It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG - Obama has got to be the most corrupt President we've ever elected

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by PatrickGarrow17

I'll go along with that.

It's not too surprising though, the message being garbled, when it's many of the same people retreaded over and over again by the various campaigns...

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Okay, so to add to his past lies and complicity in near criminal activities...if not downright criminal activities, we can add the growing list of what I believe are impeachable offenses during just the short-term past of his presidency:

1. Lying about the Libyan attack
2. Using executive privilege to cover up the Fast and Furious activity that continues to blow-up and out. (and not firing Holder yet)
3. Being complicit with Sebelius in her breaking of federal law and then sending her back out to campaign more for him.
4. Bribing the defense contractors to break the law by guaranteeing them the government (that reads taxpayers) will pay any legal costs associated with them abiding by HIS request for THEM to break the law and not issue potential lay-off notices in accordance with WARN regulations.
5. Being President over one of the most corrupt DOJ's I've seen in my lifetime and being okie-dokie with it...probably because they are acting according to his instructions.
6. Responding to foreign countries who have taken no action to safeguard US embassies by offering them 100's of millions of more dollars in foreign aide.
7. Having a record of no oversight or accountability in his federal agencies under his watch (see GSA and VA fun-fests).
8. Buying votes through entitlements (including all the free cell phones you want, car insurance, car repairs, money for cigarettes and cheap wine, not to mention the basics like your rent and food).
9. Buying votes via executive order and suspending immigration and deportation laws.
10. Buying an election by bailing out the automotive unions.

....I'm sure I've missed a few. I'll add when I think of more.

edit on 10-2-2012 by Valhall because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
chicago.cbslocal.com...

Wow...just wow.

<< 16  17  18   >>

join