It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG - Obama has got to be the most corrupt President we've ever elected

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by thepresident

Do you really believe Obama would not bomb Iran if TPTB dictated it? He went into Libya without Congressional approval, so what makes you think he is not as much of a war hawk as any Republican? Do you realize that Democrat Presidents have gotten us into some pretty big wars? How about FDR for starters?
edit on 20-9-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

I'm sorry he went into Libya when? Wasnt that a NATO effort? Is Pres Obama now the head of the United Nations too!

Sigh...I wish you'd take the time to think before you post. You're now arguing with someone who is on your side. LMAO...he's defending Obama.

But good point! You finally said something that makes sense!

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

"They're" not doing it because Obama is "their" guy. That's why "they're" not doing it.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

Do you really believe Obama would not bomb Iran if TPTB dictated it? He went into Libya without Congressional approval, so what makes you think he is not as much of a war hawk as any Republican? Do you realize that Democrat Presidents have gotten us into some pretty big wars? How about FDR for starters?

I'm sorry he went into Libya when? Wasnt that a NATO effort? Is Pres Obama now the head of the United Nations too!

Sigh...I wish you'd take the time to think before you post. You're now arguing with someone who is on your side. LMAO...he's defending Obama.

What? What are you even talking about? He says Obama acted alone in Libya, thats not true. And please forgive me if I said anything that makes you think that I agree with you.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

What? What are you even talking about? He says Obama acted alone in Libya, thats not true. And please forgive me if I said anything that makes you think that I agree with you.

Where did I say you agree with me? Seriously...you haven't made a post in hours that actually seems to be about what is going on in the thread you're trashing. Are you on drugs or something?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

No Val they are not doing it because there is no reason to. There have been no crimes commited.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

reply to post by Valhall

No Val they are not doing it because there is no reason to. There have been no crimes commited.

Okay, let's come to an agreement.

IF Obama gets re-elected and IF the Republicans take majority of the Senate....let's meet back up and see if Congress agrees with YOU or with ME...okay?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
reply to post by loam

The only people that are really concerned about the country are the ones that will speak out against ANYONE thats doing harm to it, regardless of political affiliation.
Im a republican and I am completely disgusted with the presidential nominations for the last two elections, on both sides.
For example; if anyone can actually claim that Fast and Furious was a legitimate, legal operation, then youre an idiot but how many democrats are calling for a THOROUGH investigation in it? Very few if any.
I'm sick of these politicians and people, supporting each other because they are considered "left or right"
When the govt stops being so politically biased, I think the American people will to.

Know what, I think that deserves a thread of its own because it will get buried here.
edit on 21-9-2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

Here's the true scenario.....belive it or not! There will be a republican or democrat in office. Be it Romney or Obama, your electorates/collegiates decide. NO ONE CAN DENY IT.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

Those are your words above. You obviously agree with what I said as you said it made sense. But if you agree then I must be wrong.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

reply to post by Valhall

Those are your words above. You obviously agree with what I said as you said it made sense. But if you agree then I must be wrong.

Yeah, but he still lacks common sense. He seems really passionate and believes that Obamney I mean Romney will bring anything new to the table! Both are just two sides of the same old coin.

The only real difference is that Romney has his hands deep in Netanyahu's pockets! Which given the state of affairs in the middle east I bet Obama does as well!

edit on 21-9-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

reply to post by Valhall

Oh, okay, if that's easy then I want to assure you that Obama is the man to vote for. I'm 100% supporting him.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gridrebel

Originally posted by Juggernog
reply to post by loam

The only people that are really concerned about the country are the ones that will speak out against ANYONE thats doing harm to it, regardless of political affiliation.
Im a republican and I am completely disgusted with the presidential nominations for the last two elections, on both sides.
For example; if anyone can actually claim that Fast and Furious was a legitimate, legal operation, then youre an idiot but how many democrats are calling for a THOROUGH investigation in it? Very few if any.
I'm sick of these politicians and people, supporting each other because they are considered "left or right"
When the govt stops being so politically biased, I think the American people will to.

Know what, I think that deserves a thread of its own because it will get buried here.
edit on 21-9-2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

Here's the true scenario.....belive it or not! There will be a republican or democrat in office. Be it Romney or Obama, your electorates/collegiates decide. NO ONE CAN DENY IT.

President Mitt Romney is moving into the White House.

Obama is moving to the island of Oahu.

His new address is: 210 North Kalaheo Avenue.

- Oceanfront Estate -

Plenty of room for the Secret Service. Moving in January 2013.

Zillow.com says it cost $29,000,000.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Most corrupt? Uh huh...

What about wars started for personal agendas and lies being used to justify those wars? That sounds pretty corrupt... Thousands of people have literally died because of those...

instead of hysteria, try facts. There are many reasons to go after Obama WHILE he was president. Don't make stuff up because you just end up looking crazy. Go off of verified facts that have no disputes.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

Thank you so much Op for not only posting this but having all the facts and information to back up what you are saying. This is priceless.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

Wow, I thought I would come into this thread and see something of substance, but it looks like a retread of all the right wing talking points. Sigh. I guess the strategy now is just to shout out negative statements in the hope that people (sheeple) will believe it simply by reading it. It sort of points to the level of desparation the right has reached, upon realizing their boy Willard makes Sarah Palin look like the president of Mensa. Actually I think Dick Cheney was our most corrupt president. And I hate to even call him president, considering they stole the election twice.
edit on 21-9-2012 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by openminded2011
reply to post by Valhall

Wow, I thought I would come into this thread and see something of substance, but it looks like a retread of all the right wing talking points. Sigh. I guess the strategy now is just to shout out negative statements in the hope that people (sheeple) will believe it simply by reading it. It sort of points to the level of desparation the right has reached, upon realizing their boy Willard makes Sarah Palin look like the president of Mensa. Actually I think Dick Cheney was our most corrupt president. And I hate to even call him president, considering they stole the election twice.
edit on 21-9-2012 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

You understand he wasn't a president, right? Oh wait, facts don't matter to you. Check.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

LOL

ehh, took the video down. Forgot there was some language.

It was Will Ferrell as George Bush talking about Dick Cheney.

Is it okay to post the link? www.youtube.com...

edit on 9/21/2012 by PatrickGarrow17 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/21/2012 by PatrickGarrow17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

In other words, what I'm asking you, is since when is our country's leader selected and supported without regard for his own criminal and corrupt acts simply because "it will make the people you don't like cry"?

Ahhh ??? let me Step in here for a Second

Just that you either you forgot, Refused, Ignored

The Background when (TX) GOV Bush JR

He Caused Much ( if not More ) Grief in Texas

A Little bit just a little , info ,,

Texas governorship provides Bush with pulpit, not power
By John Aloysius Farrell, Globe Staff, 12/04/99

cache.boston.com...
let alone how Bush Got Elected from a State ( Florida ) that his Brother Ran as GOV

You Know the Florida's Little Election Poll Problem tha Al Gore lost to ( RECOUNT )

United States presidential election in Florida, 2000
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfenz

In other words, what I'm asking you, is since when is our country's leader selected and supported without regard for his own criminal and corrupt acts simply because "it will make the people you don't like cry"?

Ahhh ??? let me Step in here for a Second

Just that you either you forgot, Refused, Ignored

The Background when (TX) GOV Bush JR

He Caused Much ( if not More ) Grief in Texas

A Little bit just a little , info ,,

Texas governorship provides Bush with pulpit, not power
By John Aloysius Farrell, Globe Staff, 12/04/99

cache.boston.com...
let alone how Bush Got Elected from a State ( Florida ) that his Brother Ran as GOV

You Know the Florida's Little Election Poll Problem tha Al Gore lost to ( RECOUNT )

United States presidential election in Florida, 2000
en.wikipedia.org...

Let's clarify whether YOU are talking about the political parties or the voters. My question you quoted was about VOTERS. My question was since when did we start voting for someone simply because we think it will make the "other side" cry? Not the dirty politicians...I know they're dirty and play games. I won't argue there.

The Florida rigged vote thing is bullcrap though. Get over it. How many times do the damned ballots have to be counted and by how many different groups before you just accept the numbers? Apparently as many times as it takes to get the numbers you want.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

You didn't get my point obviously. Cheney WAS the president in that administration.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Obama is a peaceful person and that is why war-mongers want to topple him down.

Ha! Does a peaceful person carpet bomb a country (Libya) under the guise of a UN No Fly Zone? Does a peaceful person keep a hit list and execute supposed terrorists, including US citizens with Predator Drones? Does a peaceful person supply arms to extremists to topple foreign regimes? Does a peaceful person sign into law a measure that allows government to indefinitely detain its citizens without due process? Just what is your definition of a peaceful person? I guess when when we start raining death on Iran you'll classify that as a peaceful act. Get a clue, just because a man has a Nobel Peace Prize, doesn't make him peaceful. Remember the award is named after the man who invented dynamite.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join