It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Accusations Are True ATS - I Do Have An Agenda And I Have Been Manipulating You! My Confession.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

In other words everything you've said was a lie.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Who is you two if I may ask?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ZiggyMojo

He set the OP up in a manner, that no matter how you interpret it and respond.. He can say he manipulated you.

Exactly. The fact that you even acknowledge this is the nail in the coffin of your viewpoint.

This is so easy, he can't lose, and it is totally meaningless.

How can you say this and still argue your point.

It is beyond ridiculous.

You are totally, and completely missing the point.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
OT, but...

I cannot but think about The Foundation series by Asimov. The question is... are you sure your are not being controlled by anyone else?
In the end, The First and even the Second Foundation and Gaia were controlled by the Ethernals and they themselves...

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeDeVries

That's been my point the whole time.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I just always liked your screen name - 'hefficide' is just great

Apart from that great point, critical thinking is important however if "someone fools you" the shame is on them. That is just my view of course. Getting too worried about who's an agent will cause more irrationality than staying calm observing - expect nothing and be open for everything

much love

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

how exactly did you manipulate people on ATS??

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ZiggyMojo

Bullies / oppresors use these tactics too.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZiggyMojo
reply to post by MikeDeVries

That's been my point the whole time.

So you are impressed by his skill to make people respond to his posts. Because that's what it boils down to.

You said it yourself, it doesn't matter what they respond, he always wins.

And you think this is impressive, beneficial and educational?

If that is so, you missed his true intentions, and was obviously manipulated into flagging drivel while absorbing the more hidden manipulation behind it.

And it was not your point the whole time, you initially said that only the people that opposed the OP were the ones that were manipulated.

edit on 21-9-2012 by MikeDeVries because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Well I guess it shows you that you can only manipulate those that are weak of mind and cannot read the lines and not just in-between them.

I have a view of the universe that shall I say means that everything that is is as it should be. There is no evil and there is no good. It is all the same and all is well regardless of what it is or may be.

So go ahead try your best at manipulation for you yourself are a puppet... a slave to your self as we are all to our destinies.

So go ahead gloat and feel superior in intellect as compared to the many but mark my words when I say that you are a an infinitesimal fraction of the whole, whom we are all a part of.

Peace,

Korg.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I find this thread comical, since I am a master manipulator. One hour ago, I manipulated a guy into handing me seventeen thousand dollars, in exchange for a piece of paper. I do it every day.

I sell timeshares. Don't tell my mom, she thinks I play piano in a whorehouse.

Doing this for eight years, I have learned a staggering amount of manipulation techniques. Any sales process relies on manipulation. Even food, you NEED food, but you can be manipulated into choosing one food over another. I have studied up on every sales technique I could find, as well as tons of neuro-linguistic programming techniques, propaganda techniques, and even police interrogation techniques.

One thing I have been shocked to discover, is the amount that most people are lying. This is where the police interrogation techniques come in. Selling timeshares is generally considered a couple of notches below a used car salesman in terms of honesty and integrity. Supposedly WE are lying. What I was shocked to find is how much the clients are lying, to me, to each other, and to themselves.

We give people free stuff to come listen to our pitch. Everybody comes for the free stuff, we know it. Some people are just there for the free stuff, and have less than no interest in what we are selling. We call these the "strokers". We try to weed these people out in the beginning, no free stuff. I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't seen them with my own eyes many times. These people will go on vacation for a week, and they will go on these sales presentations every day, just for the free stuff. I want to ask them, "Aren't you paying about five hundred bucks a day to be on this vacation? Yet you are spending the whole vacation being on these stupid sales pitches?" They would answer, "Yeah, but I get a hundred bucks and a bottle of tequila".

I figure if you stayed home, you would be four hundred bucks ahead of the game, but whatever. The funny part is, here's some guy who does this every time he goes on vacation. So he gets in five or ten of these pitches per year. He figures he's done it so many times he's got it all figured out, and he's gonna pull the wool over my eyes. He will pretend he is so interested, and going to buy it, and then just come up with some retarded excuse at the end why not.

Of course, I have done this literally THOUSANDS of times, and I practice it every day. I sit around and drink beers with other timeshare sleazeballs after work and we rehash how we could have "closed that stroker". At night I read books about how to &^%$ with people's minds. You AIN'T gonna fool me, bucko. I see right through your weak lies. And I will twist your brain around so bad that you will be giving me your money and thanking me for it.

And if not, and you think you will just sit through ninety minutes of bla bla and then collect your hundred bucks and tickets to swim with the dolphins or whatever, think again. If I think you're gonna buy it, I will keep whaling on you for as long as it takes to get your money. And if I think you are stroking me, well, hell, I've got nothing better to do. I live here, I can go to the beach any time. I will keep you in the sales room throwing every type of psychological manipulation at you that I can think of until it gets dark outside. If you're not gonna buy it, I might as well get some practice in, and ruin your day as well, cause you sure are wasting my time. By the time I'm done, you will have to tell me you are retarded and you hate your wife, or give me your wallet. Oh, and you ain't gettin laid on the rest of this trip, buddy. I have gotten guys to put their wallet on the table. Then I get the wife to take off her wedding ring and put it next to the wallet. Then I just stare at the dude. Oh, he better be OPENING that wallet with a QUICKNESS.

The worst are ministers, priests, etc. The more sanctimonious the prick is, the more he is LYING THROUGH HIS TEETH. It's unbelievable. I've had christian missionaries telling me outrageous lies all day long. The easiest way for them to defeat me is to tell me the truth, and say, "No, I DON'T WANT IT". I have no way to overcome that. Of course, no one EVER does that.

I don't know why I'm going on like this. I am the master manipulator. I will manipulate you into whatever I want. Most people are fully manipulated by the media, they are so far inside the matrix they can't even see the sky anymore. I will use this to my advantage.

Everyone is motivated by Greed and Fear. Hope for gain, fear of loss. This is how I manipulate you. If you don't do what I want, you will miss out in some way. If you do, you will gain some perceived benefit to yourself. That's the way the game works. They do it to all of you ALL DAY LONG. It's known as advertising and marketing. For example, how many of you do NOT have a "smartphone"?

But that was your own idea, right? It's the COOLEST THING EVER. Ha.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
to everyone flagging this thread, I just wanna say, brilliant, absolutely brilliant, you folks really are shining bright.

and to hefficide, thank you for your systematic response, what I was trying to articulate earlier, is that the mass media, and the government combined, manipulate our whole lives in subtle ways, and not so subtle ways. I just feel like this thread is redundant.

like you said earlier about how this whole site is basically conjecture, well this whole site is also basically all about how the MSM and the TPTB have manipulated us on a micro level and on a macro level our society.

but you know what? all these folks starring and flagging, has whetted my appetite for some S and F so, here you go Heff, a couple cudos from me.
edit on 21-9-2012 by davidsander because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

You, my friend, have truly inspired me.

You have brought up what I have known since I was born. Something that has been gnawing at my brain like a rose thorn in the eye.

The level of integrity and honor that many people have, the level of respect, that individuals, on average, afford to one another, regarding emotional manipulation, is not too great in our modern culture. In fact, it's horrible. The dead are pissed off about it, and are thinking about intervening. Nay, they already are...

People do manipulate each other, in ways they don't even realize much of the time. It has always pissed me off, since I was young, and I found myself basically fighting unjust manipulation since I can remember. It's those that know what they're doing, I have waning sympathy for...

I have been the target and victim of this manipulation to a degree that would make anyone weep, if you truly knew. If only I had the level of immorality to manipulate everyone to see what I am seeing, so that we could fix what has been done. Hell, I'd just be doing what many people do, but to the degree to which I can.

What I can say, is that the truth pertaining to my life, the search I have been on, which has become an answer in and of itself, will set more people free, than I think many would initially appreciate. This is why so many people sub consciously react with hostility, I believe.

Truthfully, I believe it's because these people are manipulators themselves, and their sub conscious cannot deal with the fact that I am up in "their" space, trying to enlist their help, to help all of us, by helping me find the truth. Instead, they'd rather get mad at me for trying to faux manipulate them, with the hope that we can find the true manipulators, so that we can be free.

GET IT YET?

The truth can set us free. Our choice about it, can lift us up.

edit on 21-9-2012 by Soloro because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
i wonder how this thread wouldv'e been received if the op wasn't a moderator?
or atleast a fairly well known member of ats?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Kino321

I just don't think that matters.He spoke the truth.Manipulation is everywhere.Look around you,the clothes you wear the car you drive,it's always there.Just try to stay above it.
Rob

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

He's too far away for you to worry....however, figure of 8 broad street on a saturday night....be afraid...lol
just kiddin'

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by Boomer1941

Nope, but I bet Madison Ave mind controlled you about which toilet paper product to purchase and which Air Freshener to use.

~Heff

Actually, and I feel this as I have a tendency to stand back and look at myself from time to time, I am never swayed by advertising, I find it a bore with money making motives. I could go on here but typing this on a tablet is an absolute pain in the A$$.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
You mean you shouldn't believe everything you read on the internet? #, least we have TV to guide us.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kino321
i wonder how this thread wouldv'e been received if the op wasn't a moderator?
or atleast a fairly well known member of ats?

You bring up a very very good point with that question.

Hmmm..I wonder..
..not really too hard to figure out the answer to that one.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by votan
how exactly did you manipulate people on ATS??

He got them interested enough in the topic to post a reply or ask a question............

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join