It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was JFK killed because of Roswell???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Hello ATS friends,

I was online just a couple minutes ago and looking for some famous UFO crashes and I came across a really interesting article on another theory of why JFK was killed. This one really caught me off guard. Here's the link to the website www.world-mysteries.com...

Ok so the explanation for his killing starts off with how the government uses our money to pay for projects for the FBI and CIA. It continues on by saying that JFK demanded seeing papers on UFO's 10 days before his death. It followed by saying that members of the Majestic 12 group Ex.(James Forrestal) did not commit suicide but instead was murdered by the MIB (Men in Black).

Next comes how JFK demanded to see UFO papers 10 days before his death, remember this is 1963,about 16 years after Roswell if he would have access to the Roswell which we all know was not a weather balloon,
surely wouldn''t the president tell the people of the US? Following this statement it went into how to say how the Warren Comission is not looking for conspirators they are the conspirators.

Hope you enjoyed the post and don't shoot the messenger I'm just summarizing what I saw. Check out the article and I'm looking forward to seeing your comments

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Assuming for the moment that he wasn't just killed by a whackjob, I guess it's a possible theory.
Personally, I'd be more inclined to believe that it was over the federal reserve issue, if anything.
Of course, there's always the Cubans and the mob to consider.

Thanks for the brain food, though.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Mjumpman

In my opinion JFK was killed because of many reasons....which can be captured in one denominator: he was onto "them'.

There was this famous speech of his warning the citizens of the USA of the power and infiltration of secret societies and organised industry into government.

edit on 20/9/2012 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
In my opinion JFK was killed because he was for the people.

I also think that he managed to get him self the big chair and the people behind him didn't really like the direction he wanted to go.

Its sort of like making promises to become elected but actually following them though.

They wont like that

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I'd personally love to see any president drop in unannounced at Area51, and/or the other supposed secret sites, doing a tour of these sites perhaps, simply demanding to be let in, have every door opened to see what there is to see.

Refusal could then equate into calling in the Marines, or whoever it is that's at the beck and call of the POTUS for backup.

Knock Knock.
Who's there?
POTUS
what?
YEP, lemme in.
But, you don't have the right security clearanc... *pow!*

As I understand it, a number of the P's OTUS have asked about Area51, UFOs, Aliens, etc, and all have been stonewalled, given the runaround and outright refused access and/or answers.

I wouldn't tolerate that kind of nonsense.
Bring in the Marines, open up those Hangars.
Force total audit of the entire facility.

This includes the supposed Dulce Base, and any others.

Any base and/or personnel refusing access to POTUS are tried for treason.

edit on 20-9-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

No he was killed because he wanted to kill the fed reserve.

President Kennedy's Executive Order 11110 [the full text is displayed further below] gave the Treasury Department the explicit authority: "to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver dollars in the Treasury." This means that for every ounce of silver in the U.S. Treasury's vault, the government could introduce new money into circulation based on the silver bullion physically held there. As a result, more than $4 billion in United States Notes were brought into circulation in $2 and $5 denominations. $10 and $20 United States Notes were never circulated but were being printed by the Treasury Department when Kennedy was assassinated. It appears obvious that President Kennedy knew the Federal Reserve Notes being used as the purported legal currency were contrary to the Constitution of the United States of America.

President Kennedy was assassinated on November 22, 1963 and the United States Notes he had issued were immediately taken out of circulation. Federal Reserve Notes continued to serve as the legal currency of the nation. According to the United States Secret Service, 99% of all U.S. paper "currency" circulating in 1999 are Federal Reserve Notes.
Add he also wanted to get out of vietnam!! he was going against the elite!!

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
He was killed because he signed Executive Order 11110, that would have let government print real money without Fed. He was killed one month later. Next president Lyndon B. Johnson cancelled it.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by subject x

I think the reason JFK was killed was bacause he was about to announce we could'nt get to the moon and they knew we could'nt! No-body could! But to justify all the money spent and to rub it in to the Russians, they used the practice tapes from here on Earth to fake it. Which was more than likely made somewhere inside area 51. Probably why they don't want us there! Japanese Probe Kayuga Selene proved it even further! They can't fake it anymore because most of us have access to larger telescopes then back then. Which is why we've not talked about going back. When they sent that rocket up there to hit the moon and cause a big dust cloud so another probe behind it could analyze it for water, most of the country including me were watching. No dust cloud. Proving to me what I've always thought. It's just a ball of dust! Cement dust works the same way. No matter how deep it is you'll sink to the bottom just like it's not there! ask someone from a concrete company. They'll tell you the same thing. You can drown in it!

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
The tax on capital gains directly affects investment decisions, the mobility and flow of risk capital... the ease or difficulty experienced by new ventures in obtaining capital, and thereby the strength and potential for growth in the economy.
John F. Kennedy
The very word 'secrecy' is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
John F. Kennedy
Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future.
John F. Kennedy
I just received the following wire from my generous Daddy; Dear Jack, Don't buy a single vote more than is necessary. I'll be damned if I'm going to pay for a landslide.
John F. Kennedy

He was assassinated because he was going to expose secrets that are still not exposed. The truth is a select few run the world through secret societies and back room deals. He rejected that. The Federal reserve and trillions made from the cold war and he was going to end the Vietnam war. Take your pick.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Homealone777

you have watched to many moon landing hoax stories. i fully believe we have been to the moon. now was armstrong aldrin and collins there??? they got kind of mad when asked about it. i really dont understand that. If I was an astronaut and knew I was there and was asked that question. I think I would just laugh in the persons face and move on. You cant chamnge a persons mind when they already "know" what the believe to be true

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
He was also killed because he told Marilyn Monroe about the aliens too, and because he told her, he could tell anyone else and thats why she was killed as well.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith

He was also killed because he told Marilyn Monroe about the aliens too, and because he told her, he could tell anyone else and thats why she was killed as well.

Datawrath, there's an interesting document about that subject below - it's never been authenticated though.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4aa7b4de679a.jpg[/atsimg]

CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY

Subject: Marilyn Monroe

Date: 3 August 1962

Report No.: Blocked out

No. Pages: Blocked Out

References: [ROCK DUST?] Project 54

TEXT:
Wiretap of telephone conversation between reporter Dorothy Kilgallen and
[illegible] alone (?) friend Howard Rothberg (A) from wiretap of
telephone conversation [gap] of Marilyn Monroe and Attorney General
Robert Kennedy (B).

Appraisal of Contents: [Blocked Out]

1. Rothberg discussed the apparent [illegible] of subject with Kilgallen
and the [illegible] breakup with the Kennedys. Rothberg told Kilgallen
that she was attending [illegible] Hollywood parties hosted by the
“inner circle” among Hollywood elite and [illegible] and was becoming
the talk of the town again. Rothberg indicated in so many words, that
she had secrets to tell, no doubt, arising from her trists [sic] the
President and the Attorney General. One such [Illegible] mentions visit
by the President at a secret air base for the purpose of Inspecting
things from outer space. Kilgallen replied that she knew what might be
the source of the visit. In the mid-fifties, Kilgallen learned of secret
effort [sic] by US and UK governments to identify [illegible] origins of
crashed spacecraft and dead bodies, from a British government official.
Kilgallen believed the story may have come from the [Illegible] in the
late forties. Kilgallen said if that the story is true, it would
[Illegible] terrible embarrassment [Illegible] Jack and his plans to
have NASA put man on the moon.

2. Subject repeatedly called the Attorney General and complained about
the way she was being ignored by the President and his brother.

3. Subject threatened to hold a press conference and would tell all.

4. Subject made references to “bases” in Cuba and [knew?] [Illegible] of
the President’s plan to kill Castro

5. Subject made reference to her “diary of secrets” and what the
newspapers would do with such disclosures.

Cheers.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
JFK wanted to shut down the Federal Reserve (sound familiar?)

Here is a JFK 5 dollar bill...
Notice at the top it says UNITED STATES NOTE instead of FEDERAL RESERVE NOTE

edit on 20-9-2012 by DeReK DaRkLy because: trpo

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Know too much and you could be dead like JFK

THAT is why they are trying to "dumb us down" - they want to protect us

Honestly would love to hear the truth about it all someday, but that will probably not happen in my lifetime

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thebel
He was killed because he signed Executive Order 11110, that would have let government print real money without Fed. He was killed one month later. Next president Lyndon B. Johnson cancelled it.

I completely agree that LBJ had him killed. Jackie O always believed that LBJ was behind her husband's assassination. LBJ's mistress even believed he was behind it. LBJ hated Kennedy. It is my belief that one only has to follow LBJ and who he was in with, etcetera to figure out his motives/reason.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Was JFK killed because of Roswell???

No. But because what they found on the Moon... and the deal with URSS on the extraterrestrial issue.
edit on 20-9-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
There are a lot of reasons why JFK was probably assassinated by internal military / intelligence. As for which one did him in, I think that's anybody's guess.

Here's one I don't see mentioned too often that I recommend looking into. Lyman Lemnitzer, the guy who signed off on Operation: Northwoods and was subsequently dismissed by Kennedy and sent to NATO; there's no question he had a bone to pick with Jack. In fact, EVERYBODY who signed Operation Northwoods really should be under intense scrutiny these days, but oh well. Anyway, our pal Lemnitzer, friend of honest American citizens everywhere, coincidentally showed up later on the Rockefeller Commission under President Gerald Ford.

The Rockefeller Commission was tasked with finding out whether Kennedy's assassination was an inside job. Their conclusion was, big surprise, "No." Thank you, Lemnitzer, Ford, and Nelson Rockefeller, for holding the moral high ground and being an example for short-sighted self-glorifying cabals to this day.

edit on 20-9-2012 by Magnus47 because: Corrected: President Ford, not President Nixon.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I think the UFO issue was probably not the reason JFK was killed. He had made enemies with an awful lot of organised groups both inside and outside the United States.

One President who did try to get to the truth about Roswell and is still alive today is Bill Clinton.

He did actually try to get to the bottom of the "UFO issue" whilst he was president.

Vice Admiral Tom Wilson, who was J2, head of Intelligence for the Joint Chiefs of Staff was one of those Clinton asked to investigate. He actually unearthed code numbers of secret projects that the government were funding but amazingly was told "‘Sir, you don't have a need to know".

Clinton’s first CIA Director James Woolsey was also another who attempted to get to the bottom of the UFO secrets that many have believed are being kept from the public domain. Despite his efforts he declared "They have all told me nothing. They told me, well we had Project Blue Book, but the Air Force closed it in 1969.”

Clinton went as far as ordering trying to get at the truth about Roswell after the original USAF report in 1995 "The Roswell Report - Fact vs. Fiction in the New Mexico Desert" left out many witness testimonies and did not address the topic of bodies found in the desert.

In his peace address in Belfast he even found time to go off topic and said :

"I got a letter from 13-year-old Ryan from Belfast. Now, Ryan, if you're out in the crowd tonight, here's the answer to your question. No, as far as I know, an alien spacecraft did not crash in Roswell, New Mexico, in 1947. And, Ryan, if the United States Air Force did recover alien bodies, they didn't tell me about it, either, and I want to know.

The Air Force responded with "The Roswell Report – Case Closed" just in time for the 50th anniversary of the event or indeed non-event they claimed happened. The bodies seen by eye witnesses were apparently nothing more than dummies. Dummies that were not actually put into use by the USAF until the early 1950s according to their very own records.

Clinton, despite his lofty position, found getting to the truth about UFOs as difficult as any other researcher into the topic. In an interview in 2005 he even said.

"Well I don't know if you all heard this, but, there was actually, when I was president in my second term, there was an anniversary observance of Roswell. Remember that? People came to Roswell, New Mexico from all over the world. And there was also a site in Nevada where people were convinced that the government had buried a UFO and perhaps an alien deep underground because we wouldn't allow anybody to go there. And uhm… I can say now, 'cause it's now been released into the public domain.... This place in Nevada was really serious, that there was an alien artifact there. So I actually sent somebody there to figure it out." "I did attempt to find out if there were any secret government documents that revealed things. If there were, they were concealed from me too. And if there were, well I wouldn't be the first American president that underlings have lied to, or that career bureaucrats have waited out. But there may be some career person sitting around somewhere, hiding these dark secrets, even from elected presidents. But if so, they successfully eluded me…and I'm almost embarrassed to tell you I did (chuckling) try to find out."

If you believe JFK was killed because he was going to tell us all about Roswell then you also have to make the leap of faith that Roswell was an extra-terrestrial disaster and that he had to die because of what he knew or was shortly to be told.

www.presidentialufo.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
All four presidents who tried to end the banking monopolies (Lincoln, Garfield, McKinley, Kennedy) were assassinated. Several attempts to kill Andrew Jackson, who actually did end the banking monopoly for a brief time, failed.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrianG
Know too much and you could be dead like JFK

THAT is why they are trying to "dumb us down" - they want to protect us

Honestly would love to hear the truth about it all someday, but that will probably not happen in my lifetime

Did it also occur to you that significant famous people with an story to tell, who circle among and around the significant powerful suddently or accidently die?

<<   2 >>

join