It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama and Romney, how?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Seriously how are these two even a household name to begin with. Either of them as president makes me wonder who votes for these guys. I dont know anyone who didn't vote Ron Paul. Makes me wonder why Ron Paul didn't get the Republican Nominee. Oh yea that's right Americans dont care about their future, the near future more specifically. Its pretty clear that Romney done dug himself a political grave so unless the universe answers prayers and people vote Ron Paul on the blank line on the ballot then we stuck with Obama. His administration has no idea how to restore infrastructure to the country as a whole because they've been focusing on international affairs for too long. They think American people are still living the dream when it's really a nightmare out here. This is what happens when you elect randoms you don't even know. Ron Paul has been a public figure for decades now, you can see the laws and bills he's voted for in his career and see he's been around the block a few times. We don't know anything about Obama except he can't keep track of his birth certificate :[ please dont get me started on random Romney, look this guy is gonna make a fool out of himself but dont be deceived! This is all to make Obama look better so you re elect him like TPTB have already planned out. But since this clown Romney stole the nominee spot on the ballot and media you won't hear about Ron Paul anymore in which Obama and his illuminati masters win again. But the best part is the people willingly choose to lose

edit on 20-9-2012 by ZeroUnlmtd because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I agree with you for the most part.

Except for a few points.

1. People have no choice. We have the illusion of a choice. But I say a choice between Tweedledee and Tweedledum is no choice at all.

2. Personally, I think Romney is going to win. Not because I like him or endorse him. But because the big banks have ditched Obama and are contributing to Romney. If you remember back to 2008, the banks were all behind Obama and not McCain.

I am going to steal a quote from Jesse Ventura. If you held a gun to my head and told me I had to choose one or the other, I would take the bullet.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

I agree except for choice, we have a choice yet we dont want to get our hands dirty because the other choice isn't easy

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroUnlmtd

But that just goes back to the illusion of having a choice.

Look at how effective the MSM and the GOP were at marginalizing then removing the choice of Ron Paul. Or that other guy who is running as a third party. Sure we can choose to write someone else in, but that choice has been left impotent. The masses are entirely too polarized and manipulated for any hope that someone other than A democrat or republican to get elected.

It's possible that one day enough people will get tired of all the partisan nonsense. But I just don't see it happening.
edit on 20-9-2012 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

top topics

join