It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shared dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Yup. This keeps up, I am gonna write a book.

We have had 2 incidents like this in the last month. We both dreamed about buses (at the same time, or at least the same night) a couple weeks ago, and this last night- Santa Claus. She got the reindeer, and I got Santa and his sled.

After looking up as much as I could find about the subject, I have learned it happens between related people (ummm, NO- we're not. Even tho we moved from NC...:lol
, or by means of telepathy. Really.... Is there any other reasons this would be happening?

I'm getting kinda tired of this weirdness.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

I think C2C did a piece on dream sharing last night, I didn't get a chance to listen to the program but here is the link to the guys website that was on the show.

Link
C2C

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Sharing experiences, sharing dreams?
Or just coincidence.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
As an idea maybe if you're close to someone, spend most of your time with them, watch the same tv shows, read the same books maybe there's some degree of "brain syncronisation". If you both talk about Christmas before going to bed that may induce shared thoughts about Father Christmas, reindeers etc.

Though we all claim to be "different" and unique we're all share more similarities than differences.

On the other hand, who knows ?

top topics

join