It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Numerologists...any suggestions about current emails at 11111?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
My aol email account is currently at 11111 emails. Unusually it has stayed on this 11111 for at least 2 hours, I normally get emails on this account at a few each hour. This is the account I opened years ago and has so many saved emails that I keep it as a sort of main general email account, is in use everyday and is very much part of my daily activities.

I am normally emotionally always pretty cool and relaxed despite always having things to do, I keep the pressure levels on an even keel. But today I felt a bit overwhelmed emotionally, which is unusual, and wondered if any numerologists could find any relevance to my email accounts unusual number, it is there every time I look at my phone / laptop.

Any relevant responses welcome.

edit on 20-9-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

I saw this same number the other day on my cars milometer... its just a number. If it holds any meaning its that you need to clean out your inbox

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Numerology is a meaningful as poopology. It's just a number.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
My aol email account is currently at 11111 emails. Unusually it has stayed on this 11111 for at least 2 hours, I normally get emails on this account at a few each hour. This is the account I opened years ago and has so many saved emails that I keep it as a sort of main general email account, is in use everyday and is very much part of my daily activities.

I am normally emotionally always pretty cool and relaxed despite always having things to do, I keep the pressure levels on an even keel. But today I felt a bit overwhelmed emotionally, which is unusual, and wondered if any numerologists could find any relevance to my email accounts unusual number, it is there every time I look at my phone / laptop.

Any relevant responses welcome.

Not a numerologist but slightly obsessed with repeating number strings and the number 37.

The numbers in you browser caught my attention.
Mail.aol.com/37001-111/aol-6
Here is how sick numbers can be if we look at all the numbers in your pick.

In your tabs you have open you have the number 1 appearing 6 times. 5 in the aol tab and one in Facebook. 1*6=6

In your browser you have /37001-111. Five ones, then breakdown 3+7=10 throw out the zero now you have 1 six times again

Add the real number 6 that appears after the next backslash and bam There you have it 666
your email is being held onstage by the devil.

There is so much coincidence with numbers, They can be manipulated to do just about anything.
But still why now and why that pic with those numbers.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Observationalist

Thanks, interesting, sure are a lot of 1's on there and hopefully the triple 6 influence has gone.

There was a thread recently about numerical sequences and it's true, more and more I keep seeing sequences, especially 5:55 and 11:11 recently, like waking up and the clock at the exact moment says 5:55, and this is happening practically every day now.

I believe numbers have resonance and vibrations, math is everywhere and everything is subject to mathematical principles so I guess I hold such sequences with interest.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I think that somewhere there is a higher eternal reasoning for numerical coincidences, ocultic or divine, not sure yet. The occurance of the number 37 has happened to me so much I have learned to chalk it up to coincidence, otherwise I might go nuts.

I was horrible at math (dyslexic) so my efforts to research numerology and the like gets frustrating.

I have gotten some help here on ATS from this thread about the occurrence of the number 7 in the recent shootings.

Hey, Looks like you posted some stuff on that thread too.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Observationalist

I think that somewhere there is a higher eternal reasoning for numerical coincidences, ocultic or divine, not sure yet. The occurance of the number 37 has happened to me so much I have learned to chalk it up to coincidence, otherwise I might go nuts.

I was horrible at math (dyslexic) so my efforts to research numerology and the like gets frustrating.

I have gotten some help here on ATS from this thread about the occurrence of the number 7 in the recent shootings.

Hey, Looks like you posted some stuff on that thread too.

Yep, there has to be more to numbers than at first appearances, any knowledge of fibonacci, pi etc shows this so would stand to reason that there is universal resonance.

Perhaps 37 is something that has personal relevance to you, or maybe it is the universe telling you something, maybe the same for lots of 111111111's.

edit on 21-9-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

join