Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Bye, bye, old world! Apparition

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
The Medjugorje seer Ivan Dragicevic said after apparition of Blessed Virgin Mary in Turin, Italy: “Collaborate with her in constructing a new and better world”. Below is the message of Our Lady released by www.medjugorjetoday.tv... It appeals for prayer for peace repeating the word "peace" FIVE TIMES.
So, expect a big war soon, and a new world afterwards! If you find it important pls circulate among your friends. My personal feeling not based on Medjugorje is that all will happen within a month or so, much before the so called Dec 21.
Message of Our Lady to Ivan
September 16, 2012

“Dear children, also tonight I want to help you. Pray for peace. Pray with me for peace in the world. Peace, dear children! Only peace! I am praying with you for peace in the world. For this reason I say to you, dear children, persevere in prayer! Thank you, dear children, because also today you have responded to my call”
edit on Thu Sep 20 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
A lot of people believe that with out thoughts we make the world, with all the paranoia at the moment regarding 21 12 2012, even people who deny thinking about a possible armageddon probably have no choice because of the in your face nature of current events around the world.
So if everyone around the world is thinking that something is going to happen even on a subliminal level, and with our thoughts we make the world then it stands to reason we are on the precipice of a world changing event.
I for one though not happy that the world we live in may come to a grinding halt via a major cataclysm of epic proportion's, I am happy that I am here and can share a front row seat with you good people.
And if nothing happens, I'll be back to work early January 2013.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by 2012newstart

It would seem by your member name you have an agenda to promote this kind of stuff.
Thanks, but, no thanks.

I predict that 2013 will happen and nothing prophesied for 2012 will.
I predict that 2014 will happen and nothing prophesied for 2012 will happen in 2013.

I predict that bad things will indeed happen on this planet, but, as always, we'll get over it and move on just like we always do and no supernatural gods, angels, demons, aliens, or anything else will pop up to help or harm us anywhere along the way.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Consciously expressing what state you wish the world to be in, can be a very positive action and praying for Peace is very powerful statement.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Let make it clear, I don't know if Medjugorje is true apparition or not. I just posted the message because the prayer for peace is something important, with or without apparition. The Mideast is ready to explode. And much worse.

Who cares what someone thinks of my chosen nickname? We are in 2012 and I have an agenda to say what I think! And you don't? It is ungrateful experience all these forums where someone pours info, sometimes highly important info, for nothing in return, to say it mild! But I did what I must do! God knows.

I will say one more thing in this thread - seems some of the church hierarchy knows quite a lot, but keeps deepest silence. The post-cataclysmic world wouldn't be in favor of them.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

I suspect prayers, or no prayers, curses, or blood sacrifices will do absolutely nothing.
They didn't help the Egyptians get overthrown by the Romans, and none of it helped the Roman Empire when that fell (even though they were mostly Christian by then).
It didn't help the Aztecs when the Spanish arrived.
It didn't help the Native Americans when the White Man took their lands.

It doesn't help all the children that are kidnapped, abused, killed, neglected, sold into prostitution by their parents, living on the streets, homeless, and starving.

Prayers to gods help no one.
Actions to help the people that need it do.

Go feed a hungry homeless child, contribute to their education, and if you can, help their parent(s) to find employment so that they can feed and care for the children properly.

edit on 20-9-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Let make it clear, I don't know if Medjugorje is true apparition or not. I just posted the message because the prayer for peace is something important, with or without apparition. The Mideast is ready to explode. And much worse.

Apparitions are real when the town in question needs money from tourism or something like that.

Funny that - of all places - apparitions always happen in places that nobody would really notice them, or in a manner in which "only the chosen ones" will see it. Those ghosts have some really bad PR campaigns.

And what does this have anything to do with WW3?

It is ungrateful experience all these forums where someone pours info, sometimes highly important info, for nothing in return, to say it mild! But I did what I must do! God knows.

What information?

There is nothing substantial there. The reason why people aren't taking it seriously it's because the nature of the information isn't to be taken seriously...

I will say one more thing in this thread - seems some of the church hierarchy knows quite a lot, but keeps deepest silence.

Knows a lot about what? They keep a deep silence about what?

That's like saying that the Moon is covering for something, somewhere.

The post-cataclysmic world wouldn't be in favor of them.

The pre-cataclysm world doesn't favor them either.
edit on 20-9-2012 by GarrusVasNormandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Like most of the replies, I have doubts as to the effectiveness of prayer.
That being said, working for peace is never a bad thing (as long as the work doesn't include bombs).

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

I predict that in 2012 you'll be in for the shock of your life...and in 2013 it will come to fruition....I also believe in 2014 you'll be ripping clothes off of dead people to keep warm...and taking hand outs to whom ever wil provide them.

Have you looked out the window lately? Worlds goin to shat....if you can't see that....then perhaps you may be right....within the bubble you reside in that is.

It is better to be prepared for the unexpected and not need it, than to need it and not have it.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2012newstart
The Mideast is ready to explode. And much worse.

I can tell that you are following the mass media news without realizing the effects it has on your perception of the world.

TV programming.

Take care!
edit on 20-9-2012 by Bodhi911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

He described his regular private conversation with the Virgin as “long”, then added: “After this private conversation Our Lady went into prayer.”

Is that all she does? It ain't helping, at all.

“Dear children, also tonight I want to help you. Pray for peace. Pray with me for peace in the world. Peace, dear children! Only peace! I am praying with you for peace in the world. For this reason I say to you, dear children, persevere in prayer! Thank you, dear children, because also today you have responded to my call” the Virgin Mary said, according to Radio Maria.

So the conversation was long, and this is all 'she' said?
'Pray', 'peace'?
Basically all she said in a 'long' conversation.
Personally I am highly disappointed.

Prayers never helped any coal miners, helped little for those who had to die in 911, doesn't put food on your table, doesn't stop cancer, the list goes on.

We need mass exposure people from these messengers, and they need to tell us what to do and how to fight evil, not hide somewhere and pray.
Action works, prayer doesn't.
edit on 20-9-2012 by Toadmund because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Actually......whats the worst that can happen? Oh yea....this can happen........better get ready for more of ole uncle dave.

Warning...not very PC......

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

It would seem by your member name you have an agenda to promote this kind of stuff.
Thanks, but, no thanks.

I predict that 2013 will happen and nothing prophesied for 2012 will.
I predict that 2014 will happen and nothing prophesied for 2012 will happen in 2013.

I predict that bad things will indeed happen on this planet, but, as always, we'll get over it and move on just like we always do and no supernatural gods, angels, demons, aliens, or anything else will pop up to help or harm us anywhere along the way.

Clap clap! I hear you, Druscilla, isn't this the same person who means to
baptise extraterrestrials when they arrive? I was in that thread yesterday. You are right about one thing, there is a program in place, and humanity will follow the program, for the most part. There are some who have discovered how to escape, and some have been clued into the knowledge by covert means. I was one who was clued in on how to escape the cycle, but do not know when, no body known when. As for the so called "Apocalypse,"

An apocalypse (Ancient Greek: ἀποκάλυψις apocálypsis, from ἀπό and καλύπτω meaning 'un-covering'), translated literally from Greek refers to a revelation of something hidden, although this sense did not enter English until the 14th century. In religious contexts it is usually a revelation of hidden meaning - hidden from human knowledge in an era dominated by falsehood and misconception.
Wiki
So the original Greek meaning was "an uncovering of that which has been hidden." Nothing in there about war on Israel, is there? I personally think the Apocalypse is when the lies and agendas of the Church Secret Societies and the Vatican Archives are all revealed for everyone to see. And, it is already happening, proof that Jesus was married is coming forth, next will be the bloodline, just as Dan Brown and Henry Lincoln discovered there was will be known, and the World Leaders and Dictators will be shown to be direct descendants of Jesus and Miriam. All will be revelled, all eyes will be opened, the veil will be finally lifted.

My predictions:
There will be no nuclear war, it is forbidden by those who can, and will intervene if necessary.

ET will be revealed at long last, and some human will be liaisons, and will discover they can already speak the language of ET.

Humanity will be shown a way to rescue themselves, but it will have to be individual effort, no body gets to go for free, as it were, you will have to work for it.

The Earth will come to an end of Cycle, and will do what She does to destroy all that humankind has left here, making Herself pristine and new once again, ready for new life in just 1000 Earth years' time.

There is a very real "Afterlife," in which whatever you think is your immediate reality. If you are always thinking about a fiery pit and demons, now it the time to stop and retrain your mind to think of Peace and Love, and how best to serve Humanity, not on how to damn them to a place in your mind. Of course if you are convinced Hell exists, then you will no doubt spend time there yourself.
Many will spend time in this Afterlife, I call it "The Nexus," for it is a lot like a place of the same name in a scene in Star Trek "Generations", one can stay as long as they wish, and leave when they want to. Those whom you love will be around you, but this will not effect their own Afterlife.

Many will just begin to Ascend to Higher Planes of existence and being. Actually, the Wise Sage some of think is a God did it, and showed the rest of us how to do it. Of course the Church "churched it up" with flowery prose so the common person would not understand, and would then have to depend on the Church for "salvation," whatever that is.

Organised Religion will fall as a power in the world, and some of the leadership will be arrested, some will be killed outright, the same with bankers and lawyers. Once the veil is lifted, there will be no secrets, the King will finally be naked.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

The "Day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night" during a cry of peace.

There are multiple points in the prophetic timeline this prophecy may pertain to:

1. The start of the big world changing events, ( I think so, but always at risk of being wrong)(to be preceded by war or not, it doesn't matter to the prophecy)
2. the 3-days of darkness (even a bunch of war-weary Hitler's can make peace pacts),
3. after the era of peace (the greater peace is disturbed but a quick attempt to return to the peace is made)
4. a combination of any two or all three of the above
(5. other.)

directly relevant:
You (OP) have posted the following on ATS on multiple occasions: "‘This will be a time which neither king nor emperor, Cardinal nor bishop expects, but it will come, nevertheless, in accordance with My Father’s plan to punish and take vengeance."
edit on 21-9-2012 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
What ever the prediction is, With Prayer everything can be changed....

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

So, I am curious.

Why is it that a supposed vision of a holy figure (Virgin Mary), means that mass chaos and needless death will occur?

Wouldn't it be better to take a sign like that as a sign that maybe a war or calamity will occur, but we can do something to avoid it, or that it won't happen and there's nothing to worry about in that respect?

Right?
edit on 22-9-2012 by Soloro because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
YES IS JUST ONE OF THE FINAL WARNING ABOUT IT ALL. Not a lot of people were out the other night & saw the MOON AS RED AS BLOOD.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Meltz
What ever the prediction is, With Prayer everything can be changed....

Thanks man!
Now lets all pray and get this all this S**T fixed up!

WORD!

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I do not know what to think about those "apparitions", but one thing is clear:

With YOUR (!) fear-mongering and conscious/sub-conscious anticipating of a war you do exactly the opposite of what she says.

Filling your mind with negativity and spreading "WWIII is coming"...is entirely different than "Peace, my dear children, only peace"

Maybe you should take this as a hint...

The other "problem" you 2012 people have....if you think it needs either a WWIII or an apocalypse for a better world....pretty sad view actually.
edit on 24-9-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
IMHO I think is very amusing this all prediction stuff in this forum because I don't share any religious belief system and the whole apparition, sacred text (bible) quoting and similar stuff is too narcissist.

Let's face it. Only if you subscribe to this/that religion, the predictions has any possibility to be truth... if you don't believe in such religion's dogma all this prediction and prophecies are just crazy people talk.

In other words: you already believe in all the BS wrote in the texts... everything you read outside is just confirmation bias.

BTW: Action > pray

Prayer: How to do nothing and still make other people think you’re helping.

<<   2 >>

join