learn more

Something under my bed last night.......Not the buggy man

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by tport17

If and when you ever decide to start a thread about it be sure to U2U me with a link to it. I wouldn't want to miss it.

I myself happen to be one of those people that weird stuff just happens to. My husband says I'm a magnet for weird. He used to be a skeptic before he started living with me.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Arrrrggghhhh

It's the buggy man

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Actually, I might try making a thread about it sometime soon. I hadn't thought about it in a long time until this thread. I'll be sure to send you a u2u.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by tport17

Can you please u2u me too when you make the thread.

looking forward to reading it.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
Arrrrggghhhh

It's the buggy man

The story in this thread does sound interesting. Although the Buggy man in this post scares me.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
That is a scary buggy man haha.

To the OP Sounds like this could be an interesting post and I look forward to the upcoming video and pictures but I have to ask. Why in the heck would you pay money for and let alone sleep in a bed that someone died in??

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Well I was just being a dick about the OP spelling it wrong...

And yeah, why sleep in a dead guys bed...

:shk:

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Yeah I was just having a laugh at the spelling too, I knew what he meant.

I want him to come back and tell us more.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by restless genius

I wouldn't hold your breath.

If the OP really took pictures and filmed these events and was sooo jazzed about it all, they would have just uploaded them and really got stuck into the thread.

Obviously real life gets in the way and they genuinely could have not had the time.

We'll see I guess.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Yeah thats true.

Lets see if he comes back

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Ewwww Buggy Man.... :shk:

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

looool

Just spat me tea everywhere lol

Looks a bit like my ex lol
edit on 22-9-2012 by restless genius because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
A man died in a bed and your sleeping on it? I own human skeletons and even I wouldn't do that

Are you aware that owning human skeletons is illegal in the United States?

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

You just gotta keep one upping yourself don't you blupblup? I was eating cereal when i scrolled down to that and well... I'm thinking I'm not going to finish it now...
edit on 22-9-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubicant13

Sorry about that.... I thought of The Fly and just had to post it.

I'm sorry

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
reply to post by Rubicant13

Sorry about that.... I thought of The Fly and just had to post it.

I'm sorry

It's all good. I turned on the tv and started watching some dukes of hazzard on my dvr. That helped my hunger to come back.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

reply to post by Floobis

I put things under my bed. Books, things like that. Since I do that I never have under-bed problems... 'cause if something wanted to hide there it couldn't, see? The place is occupied. And I always have a small weapon near just in case. The result is that I never had nightmares or weird feelings that something was hiding since one decade.

Just a suggestion.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Floobis

That sounds like the real deal, I would be very careful. That type of stuff scares the heck out of me.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
A man died in a bed and your sleeping on it? I own human skeletons and even I wouldn't do that

Okay, my question for you....Is why do you own human skeletons?My question for the OP is...Why would you buy a bed that some one died in? New beds aren't that expensive. I just bought a new one. really comfy. price including delivery and set up was $517. Okay..Maybe not as cheap as a used bed some one died on...But...No one died on it...So...

That said, it's hard for me to speculate until a video,picture or some other type of evidence has been uploaded. So, there is not much else I can say.

I admit, I have my doubts as to the OP's claims.... Or if they will show back up or not.... Also, I kind of wish the OP would have waited until they had everything uploaded and ready before they made the thread...

It makes it look like perhaps they have nothing to show and are just hoping to get attention...Not saying that is the case...But it makes me wonder.
edit on 22-9-2012 by DirtyLiberalHippie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I think the OP has abandoned the thread.
Guess we won't get to see the video. I've been waiting patiently, but...............

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join