It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something under my bed last night.......Not the buggy man

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
So i just went to bed and after about 5 minutes i started hearing weird things under my bed. I first thought it was my cat but there wasent any cat near my bed after a while i got tired of them so i went up and checked. Guess what there was nofing there then i went back to bed and started filming under the bed i did not hear any noises so i thoughut it would be nofing at the foottage but i saw a orb kinda thing shooting out of the bed then disappear i

will upload it to youtube later. i also took a photo that got all kinds of weird stuff in it a big org some kind of white line on the wall i will upload that when i get home. it will be fun to see if somebody can debunk it or not.
The paranormal activity has increassed ever since we got a new bed that a man died in so he's mabye mad beacuse we got he's bed?
edit on 20-9-2012 by Floobis because: had something to add

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
A man died in a bed and your sleeping on it? I own human skeletons and even I wouldn't do that

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Floobis

Why did you buy a bed in which someone passed away?

Did you by chance eat at Taco Bell?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Floobis

Bernard Schnitzel I presume.

1. New member/low post count
2. Lack of capitalization
3. UK mannerisms "nofing" instead of "nothing"
4. Promises of video/pictures to come that never happen
5. Story involving paranormal/aliens

All are hallmarks of the above said personality.

edit on 20-9-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Let's give everyone a fair chance. There is nothing at this point to indicate that the OP is the said hoaxer. The first clue is that Floobis has been a registered member for well over a year. So unless proven otherwise let's give the poster the necessary respect and focus on the scenario presented, i.e. stay on topic.

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

Thank you for that clarification.
I missed the registered date in paying too much attention to the writing style.

Floobis, please accept my apologies for suspecting you of being someone else.

We await the report of your pictures and more details regarding your experiences.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Floobis

When I was around seven years old there used to be something that would scratch on the bed railings when I would go to bed, beginning at the head of the bed, and scratch all the way to the foot of the bed; one long continuous scratch! It sounded like metal against metal. I would be so terrified I could barely move!
But the second night this happened I got the nerve to jump out of bed and go sleep in my sister's bed with her. No good.... the "thing" followed me to her room and did the same thing there. She heard it too, so at least I had a witness that it wasn't my imagination! Of course, it quit as soon as we screamed for our mother. So she just thought it was both our imaginations, and got mad at us for waking her!

I look forward to seeing your video.
I have to ask, why in the world would you sleep in a bed knowing someone had died in it?! That freaks me out!
edit on 9/20/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/20/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
What I look forward to is a thread where the poster has got everything ready to post, including images or video instead of rushing to the computer telling us all about the incredible footage they have and then let us wait.
What is the worst that can happen if you wait a little sharing the story? Its not that it will run away or any one else will post it.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I did laugh when I read the thread title I know I should not but I couldent help it.

But whats really bugging me, who the heck is the buggy man is this a new type of monster lol.

Only playing.

Come on OP come back and show us what u got.

P.S Oh and buy a divan problem solved
edit on 20-9-2012 by restless genius because: advice

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Floobis

I woke in the middle of the night to hear the most horrible, scary noise. It sounded like some horrid unmentionable beast had invaded my bedroom. I shook in fear as I reached for the bedside lamp, afraid of what I might be about to see.....

I was right to be afraid. It was my husband- snoring his head off and drooling all over my pretty embroidered pillowcase. EEEEEK!!!

Seriously though, get rid of the dead guys bed.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

(Off Topic)
If theres one thing I hate its snoring, I know it cant be helped etc etc. but an ex boyfriend of mine had the most horrible snore kept me awake for days in the end I got rid of him (joke we did split but not because of that). He even got me earlplugs they didnt work.

(On Topic)

If OP thinks sounds etc under the bed are scary, imagine getting into bed and after a few seconds of your eyes being closed something grabs your foot, thats what happened to me years ago, when I sat up there was this pitch black being in the shape of a human man and he vanished in to thin air or back to his dimension however you wana look at it.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by restless genius

If OP thinks sounds etc under the bed are scary, imagine getting into bed and after a few seconds of your eyes being closed something grabs your foot, thats what happened to me years ago, when I sat up there was this pitch black being in the shape of a human man and he vanished in to thin air or back to his dimension however you wana look at it.

Eeewww! Did that only happen once or has it happened on more than one occasion? I ask because I had a similar incident years ago. We sprinkled salt and holy water all over the house and ordered whatever it was to get out and it left me alone after that. For a while after that I was scared to sleep alone, so when hubby was out of town working I got my sister to come sleep over until I was comfortable it wouldn't happen again.

If it recurs do something about it immediately! If you just let it go it will get worse! Before we got rid of whatever it was we had objects flying across the room clocking visitors in the head.

We don't live in that house anymore, but we have ghosts in our current house. They don't give us any problems, but whatever was in our previous house was NOT a ghost. It sounds like what you have is not a ghost either. Get rid of it!

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Its only happened once when I was living at my mums, its never happened since.

What was strange was after it vanished a voice in my head said "ask the angels to protect you" which I did and its never happened since, I know that sounds strange hearing a voice in my head but I did.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Something under the bed is a common theme when it comes to nighttime fears.
Once at about 3am I woke up and sat bolt upright in bed when I though I heard someone scream my name. I got out of bed and ran to check on my 3 year old daughter. She was standing in the family room staring at a wall next to the fire place. I asked her what she was doing and she said that she was saying good bye to the "Man in the Wall". This freaked me out so I checked all the windows and doors and they were all locked. I tried to ask her some more questions but all she wanted to do was go back to bed. The next day she didn't seem to remember any of it. When I told my wife what happened the next morning she said that once she heard our daughter mention the "Man in the Wall" when she was talking to herself in her room.

That was 20 years ago and we never heard her mention him again. As a child she never had bad dreams or was afraid of the dark, so we dismissed it as an imaginary friend. But thinking about that night still gives me an uneasy feeling.

Let us know when you upload the video.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Dear God, that must have been terrifying, who'd sleep on a bed a person died on anyway? I would steer clear from that bed. I had a paranormal incident in my room once. I was laid in bed about to sleep and it was like 2 am and I could see my window infront of me it was covered with fog. I slept and an hour later I wake up feeling really drowzy I see the window is completely clear, I sleep again, and I wake up and I see a shadow out the window, more like a black figure. I freaked out but apparently I was also experiencing sleep paralysis. I woke up the next morning completely baffled. :/ Something like this is vague, but never happened to me before. Nothing else happened after that.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by littled16

Originally posted by restless genius

Eeewww! Did that only happen once or has it happened on more than one occasion? I ask because I had a similar incident years ago. We sprinkled salt and holy water all over the house and ordered whatever it was to get out and it left me alone after that. For a while after that I was scared to sleep alone, so when hubby was out of town working I got my sister to come sleep over until I was comfortable it wouldn't happen again.

I also had a similar experience, but I was lying on the floor and not in a bed. That made it all the more creepy because whatever it was, it was on the floor with me. That is a whole other thread, though haha.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join