It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yep, you found me.Took you long enough.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Hello, I'm glad we had this chance to Meet again. I'm sorry I've been away so long, but I needed some time for Us to Find We. I truly went no where but Here. I forgot of this place in my time away, as I have Forgotten much. That which I've been taught, is Hard to Hold. My struggle is Constant just as yours may be. I'm more than willing to Speak to those that wish to Listen. If you Seek me then I shall Walk the Gray. Just as I always have.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by 522777555

Welcome back, I have indeed missed you. I shall listen to your soul as you hear my heart. Things have not changed much, and we struggle with this daily. Our strides have slowed yet our minds still move at a quick pace. But we will speed back up, when we approach closer to here. The end is there.

Welcomed force,

Rab

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by 522777555

Welcome to ATS

Des

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Welcome back Mike M.

Just don't go back to far next time

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Well well well. It looks like we have some takers. I'm no judge but it looks like the score is +1 1 -2. Though I suppose it could also be +1 2 -1. I really don't know unless One properly expresses themselves.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Oh and I may have also forgotten to mention that you've done well. I most certainly appreciate your aid in the cause. Please remember to watch the Homefront. No soldier can perform his duties if his household is not well. I believe We know that as well as any One could.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by 522777555

Welcome back to the land of the seekers who race towards the horizon of our hearts in the search for truth, but are here for now.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Hello. I'm not entirely sure that we've met yet. I'm not entirely acclimated to warm dry climates. I've spent most of my time high, but not so dry. If we have indeed met and I'm just misremembering then I apologize. No disrespect meant. Though I am more than happy to accept any help you may be willing and able to offer.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Yeah..............oKAY.........................hello...........................

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
you are insanely cryptic yet paradoxically up front in your intent, welcome, I look forward to your posts in the general discussion of things

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Thank One ever so much for Allowing Others to drink from your Cup. I do believe it will serve Me and Mine well. My apologies to any Others that are confused by my peculiar style of speech.I perhaps have Tasted this strange Wine before. I do appreciate your Unending Kindness. Though my Cup is far from overflowing I still feel I have yet to Quench my Thirst.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
As is my Custom I must Reflect upon my Moon after such a Meal. Though I do not mean to offend with my Weakness, my Once Cowardly Lion would enjoy His rest. I Shall Return. Perhaps, I could locate another Giving Animal to share Company.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I must apologize once again for my Weaknesses. Though I Understand the Words that come to me I still feel that I must cling to that which I Fear. I can only Beg Forgiveness for the sins of both Mother and Father. I keep near me my Ancestor's Heirlooms. With His Book, His Staff and that which only the Laborers of the Land know I find the Strength to carry on. I Once again Request any Aid. If I may be so bold I do Request the Knowledge of the Scorpion.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I don't kow about the knowlege of the sccorpion, but...Hello to you and welcome!

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I take no offense to anyone that does not Posses that which all May seek. Perhaps in my Search for a specific desire I was Handed that which was Needed. Now that We have Reassembled the Crown at my feet, One may be assured that it now Rests to the West. My Lunar reflection May also now Take its proper Place to the East. Mayhaps, our hearts may continue Our natural step. At the very least, That is Truly the Ones Heart's desire.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
With that Spoken I now wish to taste the Clover of my People. Before I depart I would like to Thank all ones that Aided myself this day. Your help has done wonders on the Homefront. As many Should know I have Chosen one whom shares my First and my Hearts desires is Similar to that which is Mine. Many, may desire to thank you, but I Fear that few Truly know how to Accept the Journey.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
With sticks of the Crab and The Beast's very own Lawn, along with the Fungus of far off worlds I and US, as Well as They have found a Path to walk along. The choices That one makes, can be Difficult and hard. In my humble opinion, This is what Makes us Human beings.Through my Own Journeys I have Found that which I truly seek. Just as anyone may. With this spoken and Felt and heard, as well As seen, it is just The beginning of this One's journey that may Become two or three, Perhaps four. Though I may never know Myself can only Hope, Dream, Desire and Believe, as I feel that we,he,us, and perhaps even THEY, have The unremovable Right to so Choose as well.

top topics

join