It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Killed 70,000 Chickens While Drunk

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

Naaa he didn't choke 70,000 chickens to death i think that would have taken days .. I'm sure it was a huge loss to the farmer but i bet his insurance took care of most of it..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
We've all been there, staggering around pissed as a bastard in the dark, trying to find a wall to lean on so we could empty an overstretched bladder without falling down. And we've all failed to negotiate this task, at least once, I would have thought. This poor drunken fool certainly failed, in an epic way.

Not really his fault though, is it? If I had 70,000 chickens I would have locked them up a bit more securely. Any old chump with a hankering for some feathery fun could have got in, and intentionally abused those chickens, in any number of unthinkable ways. Thankfully, they didn't suffer in any sexually explicit, or murderous scenario. Just an accident waiting to happen.

And now this incapably incapacitated, but intentionally innocent piss soaked pillock will be forever branded as a poultry botherer. A feathery Fred, whose accidental exploits caused 70,000 untimely and ultimately avoidable deaths.

Sucks to be that guy.
edit on 22-9-2012 by BadBeast because: dis-satisfaction with specific wording.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by BadBeast

He turned off the circuit breakers. As a result of the loss of power, nearly 70,000 chickens did not get food and water and almost all of them died.
So yes it was his fault the chickens were locked up securely and yes it does suck to be him and the farmer who lost all the chickens..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
chicken's are birds. bird's can fly. chicken's can't fly.

if i had a point to make, i would have made it by now.
pls ignore this post.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Kino321

Ignored

top topics

<< 1   >>

join