It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The identity of Jesus' wife is..

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MeesterB

You think you know god but you don't, you are the one who is separated from god not me.

Religion and its teachings have separated you from the true god by making you think Jesus was god and him alone. We are all god and its glory is as clear as day, as long as you can "see" it. That is the "good news" that he was spreading, that there is no need to fear death because everyone has eternal life. The idea of salvation through faith in Jesus' death on the cross is something Paul invented, not Jesus.

The reason the world is like it is now is because Satan rules hell on Earth. The church and religion itself is the antichrist. It claims to speak for Jesus but actually twists what he said (Paul) into something completely different. The churches idea of salvation and punishment is the chain wrapped around your ankle, the one that holds you inside your box. You are afraid to step outside of that box because you "know" you're going to burn forever if you do.

edit on 21-9-2012 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Jesus is the son of God, sent to redeem his creation. I am not God, I am his creation. Jesus made this clear.
It's incredibly pretentious and self glorifying to think you are equivalent to God.
Want to know who else thought that? Lucifer.
Who wants to convince you of that? Lucifer.

I have said all I have to say. Good day, sir.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

This is you running back into your box. You say Satan influences me yet you are the one being influenced, the church and its version of Jesus are the antichrist and you worship them. Jesus spoke truth but the church turned him into a false idol by perverting his words to mean something else.

Where was the church established? In Rome, the same Rome that previously killed followers of Jesus with the persecutions. History is written by the victor and Rome won their battle then hijacked their story. If you can't realize that then I don't know what to tell you. Compare what Paul taught to what Jesus said. Paul contradicts Jesus on many things, including calling himself Father, something Jesus said to never do.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

The church was established in Jerusalem, on Pentecost. The outpouring of the Holy Spirit was the birth of the church.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Jesus' church and the mainstream church of today are two totally different things. The first denomination to be created was the Roman Catholic Church. Rome killed Jesus' church then took over the story then edited it here and there and began purposely interpreting what they didn't edit as something completely opposite of the truth.

What Jesus said and what Paul taught are at odds, do you take a murderers word over that of Jesus?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Have you ever taken a NT survey course? The RCC wasn't birthed until the 4th century, the church of Jesus Christ was birthed 50 days after His resurrection on the feast of Pentecost.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Why would Satan call himself out like that? That would kind of go against everything he was trying to achieve don't you think?

Dude, he's an idiot! Why did he show up in the garden after getting the boot from heaven? Now instead of dealing with Adam he gets the Son of God. Could he leave well enough alone then? Nope, he kills Jesus and now instead of 1 Son of God he has to contend with over a billion.

He's a retard. He can't leave well enough alone. Were talking about the formerly anointed cherub who decided to get himself kicked out of HEAVEN. All throughout the Bible he makes one screw up after another, everytime he thinks he gets one over on God he gets shown up.

Yep, Messiah laughs as he outwits his enemy.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MeesterB

Jesus is the son of God, sent to redeem his creation. I am not God, I am his creation. Jesus made this clear.
It's incredibly pretentious and self glorifying to think you are equivalent to God.

Psalms 82
2 How long will ye judge unjustly,
and accept the persons of the wicked?
Selah.
3 Defend the poor and fatherless:
do justice to the afflicted and needy.
4 Deliver the poor and needy:
rid them out of the hand of the wicked.
5 They know not, neither will they understand;
they walk on in darkness:
all the foundations of the earth are out of course.

6 I have said, Ye are gods;
and all of you are children of the Most High.

You know who else said that? Jesus!

John 10:
32 Jesus answered them, Many good works have I showed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?
33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; Lev. 24.16 and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.

34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods

We are all children of (The Most High) God. I don't understand why that concept is so hard for some "believers" to believe.

BTW, I'm not follower of David Icke, but when he said he was the "son of God" that's what he was talking about. I also am a "Son of God."

I don't understand why so many Christians are offended by this concept.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Did you miss the part right before that that mentions Moses lifting a "serpent" in the air? What was Satan inside the Garden of Eden? A snake/serpent.

Moses was the inspiration to the Old Testament, his story is the story of Satan, the serpent. He lifted the serpent just as Paul and the church lifted up Jesus. The New Testament is an extension of the Old Testament, which means its serpent is the churches version of Jesus, which Paul created after he had his oh so convenient vision.

Wow, you completely do not know where that comes from, do you? Do you even know what happened, why Moses lifted the serpent in the wilderness?

All I can say is wow. How about this, why don't you go look at why Moses did that, then post the verses and we can discuss it, because I know what it is about.

Then we will discuss what Hezekiah did about it.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Why was there a need for the Catholic Church then? I would have hoped Jesus' original "church" would have stayed put, but I guess the Romans saw it as too much truth so they started killing his followers. Once they killed his followers they decided to switch the story up by bringing in Paul. They wanted the people to be obedient not free, so they got Paul to make up his conversion story then write a whole lot of bologna that Jesus never said nor implied while alive in order for people to stay obedient to their new father Paul. Paul is the church, he is the one who put the idea of salvation into the story.

The RCC is of the same ilk as Paul. The RCC only built off of what Paul established with his ramblings of salvation and faith. I believe they added in the sun worship themes at the Council of Nicaea in order to broaden its appeal so that they could hook in even more suckers.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MeesterB

I have said all I have to say. Good day, sir.

We have the details of that ordeal here in:

Isaiah 14:12-15

12 “How you are fallen from heaven,
O Lucifer, son of the morning!
How you are cut down to the ground,
You who weakened the nations!
13 For you have said in your heart:
‘I will ascend into heaven,
I will exalt my throne above the stars of God;
I will also sit on the mount of the congregation
On the farthest sides of the north;
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds,
I will be like the Most High.’
15 Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol,
To the lowest depths of the Pit.

Heylel thought he could be God too. He thought wrong.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Jacob means "heel chaser/trickster".

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

The problem with the Catholic church was when Theodosius I made Christianity the official religion of the empire of Rome. Then unregenerate priests from other pagan religions removed their amulets and charms and went right on teaching their old religion but with Christian terms. Worst thing that could have possibly happened to Christianity.

Dude, by the time the RCC was coming on the scene Paul had been dead for 250 years.
edit on 21-9-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

Something about god telling Moses to make a bronze snake that you have to look at to receive life for you to live. So basically the "LORD" told Moses to make a false idol in the shape of Satan that must be stared at to receive life.

That sounds a lot like what they did with Jesus, they raised him and made him a false idol. You have to stare at it so you can't see anything else, logic included. You're so focused on staring at Jesus that you don't realize that you and him are the same.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

The people weren't told to worship the brazen snake, just LOOK at it. And to Levites a snake is a symbol for sin, and bronze a symbol for judgment. The snake wasn't being worshipped until some 800 years later when I believe it was Ezra who had it destroyed.

ETA: Indy ur right, it was Hezekiah.
edit on 21-9-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

So you agree that the RCC has pagan themes in its belief system and ideology? Those pagan themes you just admitted to are the miracles and resurrection of Jesus. The whole birth story with the three wise men reeks of paganism as well. Him being the morning star and the light of the world are pagan themes too.

Those are things that you agree actually happened, right? So are you supporting those pagan lies that were inserted into the story? You just admitted pagan themes were used in the story when Rome legalized Christianity.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

What's the difference between staring at something and worshiping it? Both require your full attention. You are staring at the bronze snake right now I bet. You've been bitten by the snake because you believe you are a sinner so you must stare at the snake to live forever.

The snake is the thing that bit you so why would you need to stare at it? That's like a gunman holding you hostage and telling you to stare at him to live. You have chosen to stare instead of paying attention to what's around you. Little do you know that the gunman is bluffing and doesn't have any bullets in the gun.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

So you agree that the RCC has pagan themes in its belief system and ideology? Those pagan themes you just admitted to are the miracles and resurrection of Jesus. The whole birth story with the three wise men reeks of paganism as well. Him being the morning star and the light of the world are pagan themes as well.

Those are things that you agree actually happened, right? So are you supporting those pagan lies that were inserted into the story? You just admitted pagan themes were used in the story when Rome legalized Christianity.

Did you even pay attention to the dates I gave? The RCC was a product of Theodosius I making Christianity the official religion of the Empire. The last book of the NT was written in 95 AD. Go google when Theo ruled Rome. Your conjectures are HUNDREDS of years apart.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Psalms 82:1(which you omitted)

God has taken his place in the divine council; in the midst of the gods he holds judgment:

psalms 82:6-7(which you omitted)

I said, “You are gods, sons of the Most High, all of you; nevertheless, like men you shall die, and fall like any prince.

The verse you quoted sets up a clear hierarchy with God above gods. I've never disputed that a person's spirit is eternal. That's the "You are gods" part. Connection with genesis where God makes man in his image.
Despite our eternal soul we will die like men and fall.

That quote from Jesus is referring back to psalms 82 for proof that a his spirit comes from God.
John 10:35-38

If he called them gods to whom the word of God came—and Scripture cannot be broken— do you say of him whom the Father consecrated and sent into the world, ‘You are blaspheming,’ because I said, ‘I am the Son of God’? If I am not doing the works of my Father, then do not believe me; but if I do them, even though you do not believe me, believe the works, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me and I am in the Father.” Again they sought to arrest him, but he escaped from their hands.

This again affirms that God, the Most High, is above his creation. Even Jesus.
However, God is just and sits as a judge over his creation(back to psalms 82:1). Every person has fallen short of the law, except Jesus. Yes, even you. God must be just to truly be God, so he sacrificed Christ and raised him up to atone for our shortcoming. It's foolishness to think he will just ignore your sin because you are his creation.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

What's the difference between staring at something and worshiping it? Both require your full attention. You are staring at the bronze snake right now I bet. You've been bitten by the snake because you believe you are a sinner so you must stare at the snake to live forever.

The snake is the thing that bit you so why would you need to stare at it? That's like a gunman holding you hostage and telling you to stare at him to live. You have chosen to stare instead of paying attention to what's around you. Little do you know that the gunman is bluffing and doesn't have any bullets in the gun.

Have you ever stared at anyone? When you did I guess you were worshipping them? Come on man, now you're just flinging poo hoping something sticks somewhere.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join